Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (33236 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Perfectbeing(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m not really surprised at all. Deep down, most of the guys supporting Peter Obi knows that he failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. They are simply supporting him because they hate Tinubu and APC. In terms of performance, it’s insane to compare Peter Obi with Tinubu. It’s not even close at all. It’s like someone telling us in ten years time that Ikpeazu was a far better governor than Sanwoolu and Zulum.

Religion, tribalism and senseless hatred is what is fueling the support for Peter Obi. Good enough, those supporting him are in the minority. The vast majority of sensible people like us will ensure that Peter Obi never becomes the president of Nigeria.
There's something called the silent majority. On election day, we, the BATified majority, will show them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Parachoko:
So why is it making you feel pains and shed tears?

Obi is a failure with no legacy in Anambra.

He won't get up to 300k votes in the General election, most of his votes will come from IPOB members in the South East.
lol, joblessness is bad. I have never voted before but in this one, I must vote because Obi is the man that will change the narrative, nothing for the thieves, you guys can cry for all I cared, the era is here , you have had enough time to make things right but you failed, is it not money, we will pump it.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Niklaus398: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu will get more than 25% in all the South South State and even win some South South State and get his more than 25% in states like Ebonyi and Imo in the South East.
You yorubas are quite funny. U expect the igbos in ebonyi and imo to leave their son and vote Tinubu but u don't expect obi to get same 25% vote in SW states? Lol.
Even in the Lagos where igbos plenty ful lol .

See Obi will get nothing less than 70% votes in every eastern states. Pdp will mop up remaining 25% or more and APC and other parties can take the 5 or 3% anyone that is remaining.

In the south Obi will make nothing less than 55% Pdp will take atleast 30-35% ...apc will take the remaining 10%.

In the north Central obi will steal alot of votes and even surprise many in many north Central Christian states especially if the Catholic Church play a covert operation by encouraging voters as they're currently doing in Abuja to vote Labour.

In the north, Obi will clearly lose and not see more than 5-10%... This place will be shared with Atiku taking the greater pie of 60%, kwakwaso in kano n kaduna will also steal alot of votes and Tinubu will take the rest maybe 25%.
In the west (minus Lagos) Tinubu will win with just 5%
Tinubu 45%
Atiku 35%
Obi 15%

Then to Lagos... Obi will take nothing less than 30% votes
Tinubu will take 35% votes
Atiku will take 30%
Other parties will take the rest.

Now if you look at all this critically without biase while looking at the recently held election especially ekiti APC won, you will see Atiku will challenge Tinubu very much in the west.

For the north, I school there, this guys always go for their own and have sample atleast 50 different opinions many of them are rooting for Atiku.
For eg, 35 say Atiku,
10 say kwakwaso
3 say Tinubu
2 Obi

I'm telling you this thing in confidence. Go to.the north ask questions and they will tell u.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Niklaus398: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta State and Edo State.
lol my state Akwa ibom? Ok o. Hahahahahahaha ok o ok. Let's be seeing.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Perfectbeing(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Guy be calming down. I can see you're the one who jokes too much. was a pdp supporter that time. You shouldn't expect him to support Obi even if he was the best performing governor in Nigeria that time, same way you're supporting a controversial candidate like Tinubu and seeing him as the best among the rest. Of course, you can't say obi is good cos he's not your candidate. Today the guy changed his mind and supported Obi. Whatever he may have said 10 years ago is inconsequential today. Tinubu that you're supporting today once called Buhari names before they formed the apc, same as FFK, Dino et al.
Do you know Barr. Bwala, the man who was always praising buhari, he's now in the pdp. Can the same say anything good of buhari today? That's it.

After February, we shall see who's truly a lunatic when Obi is declared winner.

You got it all wrong. The difference between the Odogwu guy and the people you mentioned is that they're all politicians and the guy isn't.. Politicians are known to cover their flaws and hype the flaws of their opposition.

The Odogwu guy is not a politician. What he said was an unbiased, apolitical criticism of Peter Obi when he was a Governor. It is much better to1
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:

lol, joblessness is bad. I have never voted before but in this one, I must vote because Obi is the man that will change the narrative, nothing for the thieves, you guys can cry for all I cared, the era is here , you have had enough time to make things right but you failed, is it not money, we will pump it.
Are you so foolish to know today is a public holiday?

You are not jobless, but you have been replying me with useless lies since morning grin

You just dey talk about money... How much you get for your account sef?

TechW:
This is some of Obi legacies in Anambra according to you

Find below, Records of Mr. peter obi stewardship to the good people of Anambra when he was their Governor and not the one his predecessor or successor achieved.
1. peter obi built from scratch Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku, Akwa with 25 building structures.

3. He was the first governor to purchase medical equipment of about 135 million and 50 live ambulances to some hospitals. All still functioning till date.

4. He built Joseph Nwilo Health Centre, where Heart Operations are performed.

6. He also distributed 700 school buses to secondary schools and 200 school buses to primary schools.

7. He donated 3M and 444M naira to Anglican and Roman Catholic Churches respectfully to rehabilitate their schools. Considering their needs at that time.

15. His government attracted the second largest brewery in the world to Anambra.

18. Funded agrolink hotel project Golden Tower.

23. He built Nigeria Stock Exchange building in Onitsha.
24. He also created the Industrial Parks to act as catalyst for Industrialization.

26. Built Dunukofia Local Government Secretariat.

28. Purchase 90 to 185 vehicles (buses and taxes) in two years for Anambra transportation.

This is some of Obi useless achievement according to you

Give me the names of where Obi industrial parks are located in Anambra State?

Nah you talk say Obi created Industrial Parks
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Niklaus398:
You yorubas are quite funny.
What do you mean by "You Yorubas are funny"

I think you're mistaken me for someone else

The message is not for me.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you so foolish to know today is a public holiday?

You are not jobless, but you have been replying me with useless lies since morning grin

You just dey talk about money... How much you get for your account sef?

This is some of Obi useless achievement according to you

Give me the names of where Obi industrial parks are located in Anambra State?

Nah you talk say Obi created Industrial Parks
Your foolishness is legendary is you think that everyone depends on Tinubu stipends to make ends meet.
You can cry for all I care, it is of no use to me but be rest assured that I meant everything I said.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Mariory(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
lol
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:

Your foolishness is legendary is you think that everyone depends on Tinubu stipends to make ends meet.
You can cry for all I care, it is of no use to me but be rest assured that I meant everything I said.
You're the one crying like a foolish person you're cheesy

Only a foolish person like you will say Obi establish industrial parks, but you have failed to tell us wher this industrial parks are located in Anambra State grin

Obi won't have up to 300k votes in the election. I no see am as a competition.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by zaki2: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Lol. Fvcking igbo people..
Animals
Your tribe is less than animal. You fucking racist bastard
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Throwback: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Morphinne:

Thanks for saying it just the way it should be. Admittedly, none of them is my favorite but if I should judge going by each person’s personality and past exploits as a regional leader, then it would be Tinubu>Kwankwaso>Obi/Atiku. I repeat, all of them are thieves but I’ll rather go for those who are not centering their campaigns on false righteousness claim. Also, if all I desire is to have fresh and young minds take over the affairs of this country for good, then I’ll go for someone like Omoyele Sowore who has been beaten and imprisoned severally in the course of advocating for my rights and interests as a youth but it’s sad that he just doesn’t have what the other bigger players have to rule over Africa’s most populous country just yet and the youths who are supposed to queue solidly behind him are busy whitewashing one of the many thieves who have run this country aground all because of ethnic/tribal sentiments and if this status quo is questioned, they insult and tag you tribalist but as per say we too get am plenty for body, we give them back in folds grin grin

You have said it all.

We the youths know both the youth and old who have campaigned and protested to for the plight of the youths.

The likes of Aisha Yesufu, Oby Ezekwesili, Omoyele Sowore etc.

So I wonder when some bandwagon youths claim that Peter Obi is the youth candidate based on nothing.

A former Governor who held sway while Awkuzu SARS was committing all manner of extrajudicial killings of youths in Anambra State.

If it is also about competency and capacity, Obi would be at the bottom of the top 4.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
As you said Amen to the Prayer, Tinubu kind of Leadership will rule over all your generations till they kingdom come.

While Peter Obi style of leadership will lead my entire generations!! Amen!!

Deadlytruth:

Amen. At least my life will be like Lagos State which is better than Anambra. Now may Obi rule your life, invest your money in his brewery business that depreciated in value over the years. May he rule your life the way he refused to conduct LGA elections, owed doctors for many months, watched Anambra State University lecturers remain on strike without being bothered, massacred unarmed protesters and dumped their corpses in a river, etc. Say Amen.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Get ready to have HEART ATTACK come next year

Parachoko:

Only a foolish person like you will say Obi establish industrial parks, but you have failed to tell us wher this industrial parks are located in Anambra State grin

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Parachoko:

You are demented and I will not reply you again on this matter for your mental being. You are obviously short sighted, hence you are what you are today.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Keep dreaming!!

Perfectbeing:
There's something called the silent majority. On election day, we, the BATified majority, will show them.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/06/24/lagos-ranked-worlds-second-worst-city-to-live/amp/

I weep for your UNBORN generations. No Babawalo will break this curse your heaped on them except Jesus

Deadlytruth:

Amen. At least my life will be like Lagos State which is better than Anambra. Now may Obi rule your life, invest your money in his brewery business that depreciated in value over the years. May he rule your life the way he refused to conduct LGA elections, owed doctors for many months, watched Anambra State University lecturers remain on strike without being bothered, massacred unarmed protesters and dumped their corpses in a river, etc. Say Amen.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onye Ashi

Afamed:

There is no street in Awka, that i do not know. Bring up your lies
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Keep lying to yourself.

Tflex01:

Please diabuse your mind about many propaganda you've heard about Tinubu. Tinubu's presidency will be the best thing that has ever happened to this country.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:

You are demented and I will not reply you again on this matter for your mental being. You are obviously short sighted, hence you are what you are today.

You said Obi created industrial parks in Anambra State, where in Anambra State are this industrial parks located?

I'm better than you who is supporting a man who failed as a Governor.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
mdshell:
Get ready to have HEART ATTACK come next year

The failure will only be voted by IPOB members like you.

I don't see obi as a competition in the election, he will struggle alongside the likes of Sowore for votes.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
It's obvious you may not have had a nice sleep for days now or maybe you have Malaria. Go to a patent drug seller and get medication for yourself.

When you are completely healed, go to your bed and have sweet dreams of PO sitting as your President come next year, 2023.!!

Parachoko:
The failure will only be voted by IPOB members like you.

I don't see obi as a competition in the election, he will struggle alongside the likes of Sowore for votes.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
mdshell:
It's obvious you may not have had a nice sleep for days now or maybe you have Malaria. Go to a patent drug seller and get medication for yourself.

When you are completely healed, go to your bed and have sweet dreams of PO sitting as your President come next year, 2023.!!

Trash!!

Peter Obi won't get up to 300k votes!
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ceeceeco: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tflex01:

Please diabuse your mind about many propaganda you've heard about Tinubu. Tinubu's presidency will be the best thing that has ever happened to this country.
Your excuses are irrelevant! My question is; why are you guys so religious & tribalistic in this country? You people should allow the Igbos to rule, it's their turn. Selfish lot.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
kolaaderin:
Obi just want to ride on the current bad situation of the nation, he is way below competency compared to Tinubu.
I m only angry that the youths of today can no longer think deeply to make the right decision. when you ask some of them why not Tinubu, they will ignorantly tell you he facilitated Buhari to Government forgetting that he got only one vote in the last 2 elections, Nigerian voted Buhari in with millions of votes of you and I in 2015, blame yourself and let move on with wise decision. Dont let emotional and revengeful heart push us to a confirmed failure like OBI.
Someone that can not build people individually like Tinubu has been doing can never build a nation of 200 million people its too herculean a task for him.

Vote Wisely
LOUD IT OUT LOUD!
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nchenches:

After describing someone as worse, and the person improved thereafter, why can't one support the person?
Some people on NL research for anything to blight Peter Obi's presidential ambition.
Where and how did he IMPROVED grin?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
ada9ja:

I only gave a summary..

Tinubu is an accomplice to the person that destroy Nigeria and a member of bloodsucking party

Tinubu was aware of the massacre at Lekki before it was carried cos he is the jagaban of Lagos and nothing happens without his knowledge in Lagos
We will keep educating you bit by bit. Now that Una don change from Tinubu ordered the massacre @ Lekki to Tinubu knew about it, please tell me, if he did or didn't through the Lagos state government and other Lagos state channels warn the protesters agaiñst "something"terrible happening?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
madjune:

Ok. Agreed, Tinubu has the best records. He did wonders in Lagos (10 years ago)
He single handedly made Buhari President etc (He's all powerful)

My question: How old is Tinubu now? Is he the same, workaholic Tinubu of years ago?
Do you expect him ( at his frail age now) to.perform all these wonders through the next 8yrs?

I'm not running him down but, why can't you come to terms with reality?
Here, you're given the option to chose a much younger man who can equally perform like Tinubu but no, you're still stuck in your ways.

Check it naa.
How old was Winston Churchill during the WW2? How old was Bush? How old is Biden? Old age is a blessing bro, not a curse. Pray to grow old and bequeath your experience on the young.

And Obi Can NEVER perform equally like Tinubu. He had his own 8 years of governance, we all know what the feedback was. Here is a peek

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
ceeceeco:
Your excuses are irrelevant! My question is; why are you guys so religious & tribalistic in this country? You people should allow the Igbos to rule, it's their turn. Selfish lot.
Unfortunately democracy doesn't work that way. S.E is only one of 6Geographical zones in a big nation like Nigeria.

The best scenario possible is simply: allow presidency to rotate between North & South.

Microzoning it further will take alot of political discussion and negotiation.

I think the Igbos should be more diplomatic and negotiatory in their quest for presidency.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Niklaus398:
punish which police? Show evidence?
That was just a show to save face. U're really a big big clown lol.

What I know and Im sure is that Tinubu will never be President.
Though I'm OBidient but I know Atiku will likely take it. And yes ill be happy if he does.

So Atiku better takes it than tinubu
Child of hate and bitterness grin
Generation of Sambalath and Tobias grin
I had to take my time to go dig up your post,
Talking through both sides of your mouth. Same you don't want another "fulani-cow" ruling over you, na still the same you that will be happy if Atiku gets it. Where do you stand?
Efulefu, where do you stand? grin

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Cantonese: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
realestate99:

Then you are an enemy of this country, just because of tribal affiliation you want to enforce a mediocre serial liar on the country.... posterity will judge you and your likes.

No, you are the enemy.

Why do you choose to support BAT? Prove to us that your support centers on competence against tribalism. Clearly, some of you are carried away by emi lo kan spirit believing that Nigeria only centers around the north and south west. You need the SS and SE to cast their votes in your candidate's favour, claiming ONE NIGERIA, while sidelining them.

If not for shamelessness and acute dependency spirit, those of you supporting APC, should bow your faces in complete shame. Those of you who think that other states do not work, forget that the resources of Lagos State, far surpass that of some states put together. Which magic would your BAT perform in Kebbi, Jigawa or other poorer states, if he was made their governor in 1999?

If not for your total submission to bewitchment, how is it that after several years in misery afflicted on you all by BAT/APC, you still continue to offer your support, believing that life will get better for you in 2023 and beyond.

No reasonable Nigerian wants to vote on the basis of tribe. We ask for good leadership, irrespective of tribe. We ask for accountability. We ask for a better nation, free from thugs and those who only know how to kill and destroy.

Wake up and live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Presidency Recalls Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.