Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo (26097 Views)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by shegra58: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Tunibu is obi boy in everything except age.
Let me shock you and I want you to screen shot this message" OBI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. HAUSA CAN NEVER ALLOW IGBO CHRISTAIN TO RULE OVER THEM AND GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS AND POPULATION OBI IS JUST MAKING NOISE
MOST OF YOU OBIDIENT DOESN'T Have PVC
THEY OWN THE COUNTRY WE SOUTHERN WERE LOOKING WHEN THEY WERE MAKING THE COUNTRY THEIR OWN
PRESIDENCY
MILITARY
NA THEM GET AM EVENT NA THEM HEAD INEC
PLAN IS THAT ANY VOTERS CARD WITH IGBO NAME WILL BE WITHHELD SO AS TO DENY YOU PEOPLE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE,
INSTEAD OF OBIDIENT TO PROTESTS ON HOW TO GET THEIR PVC THEY ARE BUSY DOING RALLY WITHOUT PVC AND IF YOU'RE DEPENDS ON YORUBA VOTES REMEMBER YOU CAN'T PREDICT WE THE YORUBA'S DONT BE SURPRISED IF WE DISAPPOINT YOU ON ELECTION DAY (GO AND ASK OJUKWU AND NNAMDI AZIKWE) MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS WHAT GIVE TINUBU CHANCE OVER OTHER CANDIDATE BECAUSE NORTHERN MUSLIM IS 95% WHILE CHRISTAN IS 5% AND ATIKU HAVE CHRISTAIN AS VICE YOU CAN DO THE CALCULATION YOURSELF
2015 ELECTION KANO VOTES ALONE IS MORE THAN ALL SOUTHWEST VOTE WHEREAS SOUTHWEST VOTE IS MORE THAN SHOUT EAST VOTE. IPOB AND AGITATION DON SPOIL IGBO CHANCE OF PRESIDENCY
MANY DIDN'T GO OUT COZ OF THE FEAR OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN TO REGISTER FOR PVC AND MANY WILL NOT GO OUT TO VOTE FOR THE FEAR OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN,ALSO IGBO VOTE FROM OTHER REGION WONT BE ENOUGH TO MAKE OBI TO BECOME PRESIDENT SO WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING SCANTY VOTES FROM THE EAST. Save this post for future purpose grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by InvertedHammer: 3:11am On Oct 10, 2022
/

If only Tinubu had come out straight to contest for the Presidency...

The fact that he said that "it is my turn" is what pissed a lot of people off.

Time has changed!

/
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by orisa37: 3:22am On Oct 10, 2022
PYO AND VOE AS IPC IS LAW ENFORCEMENT AND NEXT.
TINUBU IS SELFISH, VINDICTIVE AND A SUPER BULLION ABRACADABRA.

ATIKU IS A DESERTER AND CORRUPTION CONTINUES.
THE OTHER CANDIDATES ARE ALL INEXPERIENCED.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by orisa37: 3:31am On Oct 10, 2022
shegra58:
Let me shock you and I want you to screen shot this message" OBI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. HAUSA CAN NEVER ALLOW IGBO CHRISTAIN TO RULE OVER THEM AND GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS AND POPULATION OBI IS JUST MAKING NOISE
THEY OWN THE COUNTRY WE SOUTHERN WERE LOOKING WHEN THEY WERE MAKING THE COUNTRY THEIR OWN
PRESIDENCY
MILITARY
PLAN IS THAT ANY VOTERS CARD WITH IGBO NAME WILL BE WITHHELD SO AS TO DENY YOU PEOPLE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE,
INSTEAD OF OBIDIENT TO PROTESTS ON HOW TO GET THEIR PVC THEY ARE BUSY DOING RALLY WITHOUT PVC AND IF YOU'RE DEPENDS ON YORUBA VOTES REMEMBER YOU CAN'T PREDICT WE THE YORUBA'S DONT BE SURPRISED IF WE DISAPPOINT YOU ON ELECTION DAY (GO AND ASK OJUKWU AND NNAMDI AZIKWE) MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS WHAT GIVE TINUBU CHANCE OVER OTHER CANDIDATE BECAUSE NORTHERN MUSLIM IS 95% WHILE CHRISTAN IS 5% AND ATIKU HAVE CHRISTAIN AS VICE YOU CAN DO THE CALCULATION YOURSELF
2015 ELECTION KANO VOTES ALONE IS MORE THAN ALL SOUTHWEST VOTE WHEREAS SOUTHWEST VOTE IS MORE THAN SHOUT EAST VOTE. IPOB AND AGITATION DON SPOIL IGBO CHANCE OF PRESIDENCY
MANY DIDN'T GO OUT COZ OF THE FEAR OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN TO REGISTER FOR PVC AND MANY WILL NOT GO OUT TO VOTE FOR THE FEAR OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN,ALSO IGBO VOTE FROM OTHER REGION WONT BE ENOUGH TO MAKE OBI TO BECOME PRESIDENT SO WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING SCANTY VOTES FROM THE EAST. Save this post for future purpose grin

From Orunto27.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by orisa37: 3:39am On Oct 10, 2022
But for the fact that TINUBU is very SELFISH, it is my turn could pass for Osinbajo gloriously.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by orisa37: 3:49am On Oct 10, 2022
TINUBU IS A SUPER "BULLIONTICIAN".
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by emily9913: 3:51am On Oct 10, 2022
The cunning Benggui said in the live broadcast of Gait that the new platform committee made a decision to postpone the investment project until the end of the year until all the comrades in arms had refunded all the refunds of the old chairs. All his hard-earned wealth is in the bag, and he implements a second wealth-cutting scam
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by CheapHomes1: 3:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Morphinne:

Dear gala hawker, he said what we are reading now was a lifted except from baba’s speech and he purposely put a disclaimer hinting that what he (OP) wrote was not the verbatim (the exact way baba said it) statement so that numbskulls like you wouldn’t be able to use that against him. I find that wise, sensible and honorable at the same time. Go school una go dey shout say school na scam. Ode grin
Now back to baba, history don’t lie, baba once said it and denying it now doesn’t change anything. It’s already in the dailies and on the internet.

What's the correlation between all these and my post?
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by broadman20: 4:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:

Tinubu no dey fear throwback.

Na obi dey run from his mediocre past.

Are you serious?

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by broadman20: 4:08am On Oct 10, 2022
shegra58:
PRESIDENCY
MILITARY

Proudly we can confirm this statement from your write up.

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by CheapHomes1: 5:34am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Well, maybe you should take me to court. I will definitely win. You know why. I used a single quote not double quote...

So it makes the statement not a direct statement.

How does a single quotation mark make a statement an indirect statement?
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by tunapawizzy: 5:38am On Oct 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Irrelevant.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Omo u get content o....u no go monetize all these jokes like ds
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Yus2020: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2022
selling Tinubu is very difficult job to do pity and under bridge talk.A thief
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by IfnobeGod20: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Tinubu is not a liar like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.
The difference is, Peter Obi has never seen himself as a super politician or as alpha and the omega the way you people ascribe it to Tinubu and Tinubu carry himself the way guys says he his.

Come to think of it, does a good politician makes a good administrator? This country will never move forward, if you think politicians will revamp this country. Civilized countries are hunting for technocrats to manage their countries, Nigerians are looking for politicians to manage them. The difference will always be there.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by nostradamoss: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by IfnobeGod20: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

That was in reference to the speech he made too saying 'i am just a soldier but if you are looking for a super politician go to burdillion'

Didnt really get the words right. But he said something like that.
He said, he is not a politician, that if you're looking for one go to burdillon.

Why are they changing his words to mean he said super politician.
The question is, does politician makes a good administrator? Why are we hailing politician in this country while developed countries are focused on technocrats to move their country forward.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by shegra58: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2022
broadman20:

Proudly we can confirm this statement from your write up.
We are the problem of Nigeria yet we're the peaceful region in Nigeria
Igbo get unknown GUNMEN we no get
Hausa get Boko Haram and bandit we no get
Sanusi was dethroned and living in exile in Yoruba's land
The same Yoruba land is the prayer point of all Igbo to come and do business,I even have the feeling that you're also typing from Yoruba's land at the moment. Yet we're the problem of Nigeria
Can you see that you and sanusi no well? grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by StainlessCup: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Urchins in the mud... Always lying. God forbid
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by lhordspy: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

My friend, i totally forgot you. Goodmorning.

Here you go again. You never seems to always get the message.

I never mentioned it implies it is an indirect message. I only said if we are to go to court.. I am going win because i didnt use Double quotation. Only double quotation can be used for direct statement. And since you are charging me for direct statements, then i wont go to jail.

Oga, just go read up ... Double quote and single quote..
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by CheapHomes1: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

My friend, i totally forgot you. Goodmorning.

Here you go again. You never seems to always get the message.

I never mentioned it implies it is an indirect message. I only said if we are to go to court.. I am going win because i didnt use Double quotation. Only double quotation can be used for direct statement. And since you are charging me for direct statements, then i wont go to jail.

Oga, just go read up ... Double quote and single quote..

are these not your exact words:

"You know why. I used a single quote not double quote...

So it makes the statement not a direct statement."

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by 910omokeyinwa: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Baba OBj.. Leave plenty english alone.We caught you, daddy.You talk am abi you no talk am? Baba OBj.. Leave plenty english alone.We caught you, daddy.You talk am abi you no talk am? ...
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by lhordspy: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

are these not your exact words:

Kai.. You still dont get it. I already admit my wrong. But what am saying is that if this is a court, and we are having a case here. I would rope it on the fact that i used a single quotation not double which implies direct statement.

Single quotation is different from double quotation
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Morphinne: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What's the correlation between all these and my post?
Lol, as expected, I wasn’t expecting you to see the correlation. The man you quoted posted another person’s reported speech and in his bid to avoid locking horns with airheads like you, he added a disclaimer that that particular quoted line were not the verbatim speech of the subject. Really thoughtful of him, right? but your hate-filled, insatiable self was still looking for ways to use it against him despite the fact that he already outplayed you by issuing the disclaimer.
Do you understand now Obinna abi make I talk am for pidgin ?
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by CheapHomes1: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Kai.. You still dont get it. I already admit my wrong. But what am saying is that if this is a court, and we are having a case here. I would rope it on the fact that i used a single quotation not double which implies direct statement.

Single quotation is different from double quotation

Good. How does a single quotation mark make a statement an indirect statement based on your comment below?

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by CheapHomes1: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol, as expected, I wasn’t expecting you to see the correlation. The man you quoted posted another person’s reported speech and in his bid to avoid locking horns with airheads like you, he added a disclaimer that that particular quoted line were not the verbatim speech of the subject. Really thoughtful of him, right? but your hate-filled, insatiable self was still looking for ways to use it against him despite the fact that he already outplayed you by issuing the disclaimer.
Do you understand now Obinna abi make I talk am for pidgin ?

How does all this negate what I said to the man I quoted?
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Morphinne: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does all this negate what I said to the man I quoted?
Lost ticket grin grin
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by broadman20: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
shegra58:
We are the problem of Nigeria yet we're the peaceful region in Nigeria
Igbo get unknown GUNMEN we no get
Hausa get Boko Haram and bandit we no get
Sanusi was dethroned and living in exile in Yoruba's land
The same Yoruba land is the prayer point of all Igbo to come and do business,I even have the feeling that you're also typing from Yoruba's land at the moment. Yet we're the problem of Nigeria
Can you see that you and sanusi no well? grin

Why are you shouting that Obi wants to be president?
You know all the advantages you have been enjoying that's what we want to break and see how una go get mouth again.

Let's create a country of equal playing ground and see who go dey insult each other.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by shegra58: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
broadman20:

Why are you shouting that Obi wants to be president?
You know all the advantages you have been enjoying that's what we want to break and see how una go get mouth again.

Let's create a country of equal playing ground and see who go dey insult each other.
na people from your region decided that they don't want peace now
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
shegra58:
PRESIDENCY
MILITARY

Shut up there,you all are under Igbos,we rule you from First, second presidents and four vice president, what is your useless tribe let me know how many you produced, we also occupied things during Jonathan and now Obi is coming it will do you bloody minority like films soon.

Bloody minority Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.