Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo (26082 Views)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by CheapHomes1: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

That was in reference to the speech he made too saying 'i am just a soldier but if you are looking for a super politician go to burdillion'

Didnt really get the words right. But he said something like that.

You said Obasanjo said 'i am just a soldier but if you are looking for a super politician go to burdillion'

You made a quote which means those are the exact words yet you still say "Didnt really get the words right".

No wonder Obasanjo said "This is false and fake,”

1 Like

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by lhordspy: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You said Obasanjo said 'i am just a soldier but if you are looking for a super politician go to burdillion'

You made a quote which means those are the exact words yet you still say "Didnt really get the words right".

No wonder Obasanjo said "This is false and fake,”

Omg. How did you pass school?..

I was trying to evade you using the quote against me, reason why i told you i didnt really get the word to word right. But he said it...

1 Like

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by CheapHomes1: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Omg. How did you pass school?..

I was trying to evade you using the quote against me, reason why i told you i didnt really get the word to word right. But he said it...

According to you:

That was in reference to the speech he made too saying 'i am just a soldier but if you are looking for a super politician go to burdillion'

when you quote words and attribute them a person, you are simply saying those are the person's exact words, lifted verbatim. At the same time you say "Didnt really get the words right".

I should be the one asking you how you passed school. You ended up shooting yourself in the foot

1 Like

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Hushbingo: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
happney65:
They have been sharing that nonesense in their whatsapp groups and their SM Page since yesterday especially one old aunty that lives in the UK and wants to fost a tinubu on us.

Awon osinwin eniyan
u fit add me to the group ? I want to see what is going on there
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by veron002: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Tinubu is a bloody thief

reason he can't just leave Lagos Treasury alone since 99..

one Man milking Lagos dry..

wants to milk Nigeria dry till eternity

God forbid bat thing
Am one of those that need d aforementioned. BAT for president
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Akmahoghany: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guyman01:
grin
Baba has not changed his mind on his Obidientness cheesy

Baba wey no get political relevance, can he supports any candidate to victory? Even when he was relevant, Jagaban fought him to standstill, he rigged every states of South West except Lagos.

Iya laya won!!!
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Baba OBj.. Leave plenty english alone.
We caught you, daddy.

You talk am abi you no talk am? grin

APC and lies. Always lying.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by lhordspy: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

According to you:

when you quote words and attribute them a person, you are simply saying those are the person's exact words, lifted verbatim. At the same time you say "Didnt really get the words right".

I should be the one asking you how you passed school. You ended up shooting yourself in the foot

Well, maybe you should take me to court. I will definitely win. You know why. I used a single quote not double quote...

So it makes the statement not a direct statement.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Simplyfun: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Does Lagos look like a state that was milk dry? Lagos is still the commercial heart of Nigeria till date. Please google it. If you talk about tinubu being old I won't talk but don't discredit the man. He tried for Lagos during his regime. And he successfully still bring best governor for Lagos. You think it's easy right?

Tinubu is a bloody thief

reason he can't just leave Lagos Treasury alone since 99..

one Man milking Lagos dry..

wants to milk Nigeria dry till eternity

God forbid bat thing[/quote]
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Masterclass32: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
The agbado conglomerate seem to have settled for fake news and propaganda as their campaign strategy.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by zombieHUNTER: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
ghiloman28:
Lol your state that wasn’t milked and all money remitted how far is it compare to Lagos Dey mumu urself

Lagos State was a former capital..
Mumu.
Lagos should be competing with Abuja, Nairobi, windhoeak, etc

but it's just a shit dumpster
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Sunnyja: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by juman(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Doesn't mean he deserves to be president

"Emilokan".
Elect the best politician as the president.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Demolakay: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
tishbite41:
But why is Tinubu looking for OBJ's validation?!
Despite his numerous shortcomings, BAT is a better politician.

Pls frm wat u posted dere, where did OBJ mentioned super politician? Soo calling som1 a brilliant governor equates to super politician in ur own dictionary.

Soo many educated illiterates. Dats if ur even educated in d first place.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by tishbite41(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Demolakay:

Pls frm wat u posted dere, where did OBJ mentioned super politician? Soo calling som1 a brilliant governor equates to super politician in ur own dictionary.

Soo many educated illiterates. Dats if ur even educated in d first place.
It's one thing to be ignorant and it's another thing to be arrogantly ignorant
Where did I quote what OBJ said or didn't say?!
Or are you just seeking attention?!
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
And Obasanjo said this?
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Karlifate: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Baba OBj.. Leave plenty english alone.
We caught you, daddy.

You talk am abi you no talk am? grin

grin

No be Naija politician again cheesy

Talk one thing today, deny am tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Karlifate: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:
But history does not lie.

The records are there from the Lekki Free Trade Zone ceremony.

Throwback, you did a throwback on OBJ grin grin
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Demolakay: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
tishbite41:

It's one thing to be ignorant and it's another thing to be arrogantly ignorant
Where did I quote what OBJ said or didn't say?!
Or are you just seeking attention?!

Ur posting an information dat negates d real issue, nd ur calling som1 ignorant, wen dats exactly wat u exude.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Jedidiah62(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will fail woefully in 2023. I see him coming a distant 3rd. I hope he doesn't kick bucket due to his failure at the polls.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Throwback: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Karlifate:

Throwback, you did a throwback on OBJ grin grin

Na so ooo.

Throwback has become very dangerous history for some candidates and their hypocritical supporters.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:

History no dey lie.
Stop posting nonsense
"A brilliant governor with brilliant ideas" is different from "I am not a super-politician. Anyone looking for a politician should visit burdillon". That nonsense does not exist in OBJ's book. It is a figment of Tinubu urchins' imagination

1 Like

Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by ToyinDipo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
ezegold4we:
How will OBJ elevate a criminal like tinubu to that height?
They are all criminals, whether OBJ or OBI.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by ghiloman28(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Try get sense naa the population in Lagos will consume ABUJA,Accra, Nairobi, and ur said Windhoek this said cities in africa you mentioned has been capital for decades and still capital till today over 31yrs ago capital was moved away from Lagos and still striving regardless of the population. Imagine 60% of people in Lagos storm any of this cities and you think it will be easy for their goverment.
zombieHUNTER:

Lagos State was a former capital..
Mumu.
Lagos should be competing with Abuja, Nairobi, windhoeak, etc

but it's just a shit dumpster
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Jostoman: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lagos landlord nairaland zombie are just looking for attachment up and down.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Massiveglory: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
97.88% of what emilokan and urchins put out are Lies , fake news, deceits and deceptions. That is the way of emilokan and urchins.
Keep bursting them.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by shegra58: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Baba that turned Lagos to thug life capital of Africa... Obasanjo won't go so low.

Remember he nearly removed the frog eye Master when he was governor in Lagos.
Good you said he nearly that show Tinubu competency and strong stand
I remember they impeached Obituary

What Tinubu survive in Federal level Obituary couldn't survive it even in a state level grin
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
shegra58:
Good you said he nearly that show Tinubu competency and strong stand
I remember they impeached Obituary

What Tinubu survive in Federal level Obituary couldn't survive it even in a state level grin

Tunibu is obi boy in everything except age.
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by whirlout: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Old senile fool still talking like he is relevant. Tinubu not my candidate but a far better manager of people and better overall politician than Obasanjo though both are thiefs
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
But history does not lie.

The records are there from the Lekki Free Trade Zone ceremony.

stop using unverified website. show us from papers like Channels or even The Nation
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Obasanjo envies the political achievements of Tinubu. He could not influence as much politicians as Tinubu is doing and he knows quite well Tinubu will appear more and brighter in the history of Nigeria than him should he become president.

He’s envious of Tinubu. Yeye man. And idiot being one go third time that time.

But the Same Tinubu went to pick his ass in Otta
Re: I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo by Morphinne: 2:10am On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

According to you:

Dear gala hawker, he said what we are reading now was a lifted except from baba’s speech and he purposely put a disclaimer hinting that what he (OP) wrote was not the verbatim (the exact way baba said it) statement so that numbskulls like you wouldn’t be able to use that against him. I find that wise, sensible and honorable at the same time. Go school una go dey shout say school na scam. Ode grin
Now back to baba, history don’t lie, baba once said it and denying it now doesn’t change anything. It’s already in the dailies and on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / PDP's 59th Birthday Message To Jonathan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.