Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) (28436 Views)

5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

More in pdp are working for tinubu

But definitely not in the north!
Quote me after 2023 election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Normal ,politicians deceiving the Gullibles
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Coolgent:

But definate not in the north!
Quote me after 2023 election

North is divided
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=theforemost post=117437115][/quote]you've been noticed. Next hediot please!
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by RedScorpion(f): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
GENES11S:

Abeg make them hold that 10 years. Inside that 10 years some people suffer 600 years worth of suffering.

Sorry but the North is clearly not ready to rule yet. We see this anytime they take hold of power.

In the future, Yes, but now, No. They should start learning about leadership.

OK

But power would still remain in the North.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Less than a 100.why is it that anytime satanically open a thread, o are always there

It seems Katsina is out of the bag for APC. You only have Borno, Yobe and Zamfara. Let's hope that's enough to win wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Tolu1992: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anyone that thinks tinubu will win this coming election is high
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by namsythegreat: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
COMPANY:
MIPOSFITNESS KEEP-FIT SOLUTIONS :
(Weight Control & Wellness Entity)

POSITION (2):
DIGITAL CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER (Health & Wellness)

SUITABLE CANDIDATES:
Female Graduates of NUTRITION-RELATED Academic Disciplines (Health Nutrition, Home Econs, etc). Plus:

- Good English
- Analytical Mind
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)

- Good knowledge of Digital/Social Media Platforms.

SALARY : N50k - N70k
Monthly

JOB LOCATION:
Ibadan, Oyo State (Brewery/ Iwo Road, Iyana Church Axis)

Send CV to miposfitness AT gmail DOT com

FEMALES ONLY
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by simongonner: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
[ Toquote author=Timatayo1 post=117420361]And Apc think they will win this election.. I'm sorry for Tinubu[/quote]lolz.. eyes go soon clear.. PDP will win all the core northern states... My own na make them divide their votes wella make Obi be president last last.. Amin
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice 2023.

Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Dajugba: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

The most popular politician, with political sphere of influence after Buhari in the North is Atiku Abubakar, followed by Kwankwaso, even Shettimma is not among the top 7 popular politician in the North, Shettimma bus stop and sphere of influence start and stops in Borno state and some part of Yobe which are mainly due to his minority Kanuri origin.
Tinubu zombies have failed to realize the bitter truth .
Tinubu will not inherit Buhari Northern block votes rather it is Atiku who is already inheriting Buhari block votes and also inheriting hundreds of Buhari support groups structures scattered all over the North and collapsing them into the Atiku support groups in the North

I am still waiting for any Tinubu zombie to come forward and bet 5 million Naira with me, Atiku will Defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North convincingly.
For every 1 defection from PDP to APC in the North, there is a at least 7 times defections from APC to PDP in the North, this pattern has been repeating itself every week since May this year
I am willing and ready to bet 5 million Naira that Atiku will defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North.

Any Tinubu zombie ready to bet 5 million Naira with me, should quote this post , Nairaland mod will act as escrow.
I just can't wait for February 24th 2023 when elections results from the Northern states will announced , these arrogant and politically short sighted Tinubu zombies will cry blood, wail and gnashing of teeth in disbelief and trade blame for Tinubu's loss in the North
Winter and day of Lamentations is coming for Tinubu supporters still dreaming and hallucinating that Tinubu will defeat and get more votes than Atiku in the North

Comrade!!! be calming down... Temper justice with mercy when hitting Tinibu and his urchins. They know you are saying the truth, but their brain doesn't comprehend simple sentence and even the hard ones is mystery to their foresight, due to tribal ignorance blindfolding the truth before them.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Lanujezi23: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hzhxh

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by jconsulting(f): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
If Tinubu lose this election it will serve him right, next time he won't support evil because of his selfish ambition
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Darkcloud11(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
The north keep deceiving southerners grin grin grin grin grin they only want to rally round their own again in the person of Atiku Abubakar,never you think that they regretted voting apc and Buhari their next strategy is to move to pdp so as to regain power Kwankwaso will collapse his structure for Atiku Abubakar northerners will show Nigerians their unity in 2023
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Abdullahi2018: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Atiku have my vote. I intend voting for a southern candidate but the south west Governors have made me change my mind. The South west governors seems to be clever by half. They said it is the turn of the south but refused to rally round a south eastern candidate who have not been president. Their shout for a southern candidate is very hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Henrydata(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Antyislam:
Though Atiku is better than Tinubu , Peter obi is the best

I agree with you
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
I just pity this generation of ours. Our pain is just about to start. Our level of foolishness make us deserve it.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Henrydata:

I agree with you
You are both fools
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by AK481(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu Is playing tribal politics in SW but expect hausa fulani to drop atiku and vote for him.
Northerners that are masters in the game .

The thing is that all this favours obi.
Make una no near SE/SS , obi dey target 80% there.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by hizeetech: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
They are PDP from the start, they weren't APC at all.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by xynniey(f): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Una been throat umbrella collect broom NW una dn burn broom wan collect umbrella again. Smh
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by respect80(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Erotex:
The south need to be very wise. North play tribal politics.
Don't be surprised if Atiku win. South need need to join hands right now and choose among Obi and Tinubu
You are making sense but do you think that will be possible?
Can southerners awake from the euphoria of imaginary victory which they keep ascribing to their emotion driven candidates??
In as much as I would prefer a better candidate than the options APC and PDP have left us with, for me there's no contest in this 2023 elections considering the dimensions things have taken especially with regards to the mindset of the average northerner.
It's going to be the north against the south but sadly, while the north is busy unifying itself to queue behind her own to ensure victory in the upcoming elections, the south is on a divisive quest to ramify their votes...
* the north is more populated than the south
* the north has more voting power than the south
* Atiku and PDP will get a handsome block of votes from the north
* southern votes will be shared among Tinubu, Peter Obi and even Atiku and the rest will be history
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by SlyFoxx4Life: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

The most popular politician, with political sphere of influence after Buhari in the North is Atiku Abubakar, followed by Kwankwaso, even Shettimma is not among the top 7 popular politician in the North, Shettimma bus stop and sphere of influence start and stops in Borno state and some part of Yobe which are mainly due to his minority Kanuri origin.
Tinubu zombies have failed to realize the bitter truth .
Tinubu will not inherit Buhari Northern block votes rather it is Atiku who is already inheriting Buhari block votes and also inheriting hundreds of Buhari support groups structures scattered all over the North and collapsing them into the Atiku support groups in the North

I am still waiting for any Tinubu zombie to come forward and bet 5 million Naira with me, Atiku will Defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North convincingly.
For every 1 defection from PDP to APC in the North, there is a at least 7 times defections from APC to PDP in the North, this pattern has been repeating itself every week since May this year
I am willing and ready to bet 5 million Naira that Atiku will defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North.

Any Tinubu zombie ready to bet 5 million Naira with me, should quote this post , Nairaland mod will act as escrow.
I just can't wait for February 24th 2023 when elections results from the Northern states will announced , these arrogant and politically short sighted Tinubu zombies will cry blood, wail and gnashing of teeth in disbelief and trade blame for Tinubu's loss in the North
Winter and day of Lamentations is coming for Tinubu supporters still dreaming and hallucinating that Tinubu will defeat and get more votes than Atiku in the North

You keep saying “in the north” what about in the country overall? Abi na only north dey vote for election?

I’m not a Tinubu supporter ooo. Just curious as to why you keep emphasizing on the North only.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Erotex(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
respect80:

You are making sense but do you think that will be possible?
Can southerners awake from the euphoria of imaginary victory which they keep ascribing to their emotion driven candidates??
In as much as I would prefer a better candidate than the options APC and PDP have left us with, for me there's no contest in this 2023 elections considering the dimensions things have taken especially with regards to the mindset of the average northerner.
It's going to be the north against the south but sadly, while the north is busy unifying itself to queue behind her own to ensure victory in the upcoming elections, the south is on a divisive quest to ramify their votes...
* the north is more populated than the south
* the north has more voting power than the south
* Atiku and PDP will get a handsome block of votes from the north
* southern votes will be shared among Tinubu, Peter Obi and even Atiku and the rest will be history

Honestly you are very right.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by respect80(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Erotex:

Honestly you are very right.
Every other region in this country will continue to play second fiddle to the north politically so long as the igbos and yoruba which are the two major tribes dominating the south keeps antagonising each other. To wrestle power from the north, the entire south has to be strongly united and also ensure good political unity with the middle belt not as a gang up against the north but to showcase how political power can be used in favour of the poor masses through good leadership and deliverance of true dividends of democracy. Then maybe, just maybe, the majority of the northern masses which translates to the stronger voting power which the north has over other regions will be the ones lamenting poor leadership by the few northern political elites who continue to use tribalism and religion as a weapon against the political sanity of the northern majority.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Erotex(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2022
respect80:

Every other region in this country will continue to play second fiddle to the north politically so long as the igbos and yoruba which are the two major tribes dominating the south keeps antagonising each other. To wrestle power from the north, the entire south has to be strongly united and also ensure good political unity with the middle belt not as a gang up against the north but to showcase how political power can be used in favour of the poor masses through good leadership and deliverance of true dividends of democracy. Then maybe, just maybe, the majority of the northern masses which translates to the stronger voting power which the north has over other regions will be the ones lamenting poor leadership by the few northern political elites who continue to use tribalism and religion as a weapon against the political sanity of the northern majority.

Very educative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Keep Praying For You Sir" - Yul Edochie Tells Tinubu / Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Baro Port Dormant, 8 Months After Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.