Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) (28427 Views)

5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by prodigy22: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Bcah7ag:
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...
the time you dey use dey bomb nairalan, why you no use am bomb client, abi dollars no dey sweet you no?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a foolish Northerner will support Abubakar Atiku a one term President, we do not need another Yaradua Jonathan saga again.

Intelligent Northerners know, that they are best secured with APC’s Muslim Muslim win win ticket.

Stop amusing Northerners with your MUSlIMS MUSlIMS ticket pls....
Buhari who is a grand patron in Islam could not help them , but you are banking on an Infidel Muslim and a Boko Haram fan that massacred the North to save North??

Are you high on Tin and IBU's coke?

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2022
SATANICALLY:

These people lives revolves around pdp and APC. After elections they will enter trailer to South to beg for arms

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by asanausana91: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Sai mun bata wuta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Kilometres: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am currently in Kaduna, I haven't seen even 1 person supporting Tinubu since I visited. I have spent 1 month already

Will you shut up!

EL RUFAI'S son is saying hi

He has even made a bet with obiediotss that if Tinubu doesn't win in 2023 he will stop tweeting.

Can any of you idiots bet anything on your Pandora winning? Even if na empty bets
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pdp is coming

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
And apcshit think say they will win
Like for peter obi share for atiku
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dem dom scam Amoda las las grin
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by uchealo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
No sane human will still be in APC at this time.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Hushbingo: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Kaytixy: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Inside out
una too get bad mouth
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

The most popular politician, with political sphere of influence after Buhari in the North is Atiku Abubakar, followed by Kwankwaso, even Shettimma is not among the top 7 popular politician in the North, Shettimma bus stop and sphere of influence start and stops in Borno state and some part of Yobe which are mainly due to his minority Kanuri origin.
Tinubu zombies have failed to realize the bitter truth .
Tinubu will not inherit Buhari Northern block votes rather it is Atiku who is already inheriting Buhari block votes and also inheriting hundreds of Buhari support groups structures scattered all over the North and collapsing them into the Atiku support groups in the North

I am still waiting for any Tinubu zombie to come forward and bet 5 million Naira with me, Atiku will Defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North convincingly.
For every 1 defection from PDP to APC in the North, there is a at least 7 times defections from APC to PDP in the North, this pattern has been repeating itself every week since May this year
I am willing and ready to bet 5 million Naira that Atiku will defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North.

Any Tinubu zombie ready to bet 5 million Naira with me, should quote this post , Nairaland mod will act as escrow.
I just can't wait for February 24th 2023 when elections results from the Northern states will announced , these arrogant and politically short sighted Tinubu zombies will cry blood, wail and gnashing of teeth in disbelief and trade blame for Tinubu's loss in the North
Winter and day of Lamentations is coming for Tinubu supporters still dreaming and hallucinating that Tinubu will defeat and get more votes than Atiku in the North
but obi will defeat Atiku in the north
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Never! Never again must we allow APC or a sick old man to smell Aso Villa again.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by xamster(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Its simply because APC flag bearer is not from the north. All these charade is a registration of their displeasure and disapproval. Hence, they’ll use to justify queuing behind another Solid Northerner in Position of ATIKU

Funny how you guys still don’t understand the game.

Northerners don’t care about Suffering, terrorism or what have you

Their focus is always retaining power to the north by having a Muslim Hausa/Fulani(particularly Muslim Fulani) as President. So if another strong Hausa/Fulani becomes flag bearer in the next 4/8 years they’ll run back to camp with APC.

Its the same game from time hirthertho

They’re just validating their cause to support one of their own. Nothing new happening here though.

Their unity and sportsmanship in politics can be likened to Man City in football, that’s why they’re always at the top with consistency while the southern Nigerian is loose and unorganized like the mid card teams that gets one season wonder.

Same old cliche
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by AngelDo: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
It's not cast on stone..How you believe Atiku will do only one term amasse me??

Buckeyemedia1:
Leaving sentiments aside, Only mumus don't learn from precedence, Muslim Muslim ticket is a sure banker.

Only a foolish Northerner will vote for a one term President in Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
That's very good, may Almighty God bless them
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by theforemost: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is FAKE
FAKE
FAKE!!!
1. when pictures of protesters are taken from down, it's because the participants are insignificantly small.

2. These people are PDP members. See the PDP sign post on the wall. They are even so small in numbers like not more than 30 people

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Etimemy: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
APC should first present their scorecard before campaign.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by onuman: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Seunmsg. Come and see oo.
North shall vote Tinubu to become president. Wishful thinking.
North rather prepared Atiku and Shettima to succeed President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by theforemost: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=117436728]Never! Never again must we allow APC or a sick old man to smell Aso Villa again. [O/quote]

But allow a northern cabal, friend and blood member of the deadliest terrorists in the world. The herdsmen.

You have just started
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

The most popular politician, with political sphere of influence after Buhari in the North is Atiku Abubakar, followed by Kwankwaso, even Shettimma is not among the top 7 popular politician in the North, Shettimma bus stop and sphere of influence start and stops in Borno state and some part of Yobe which are mainly due to his minority Kanuri origin.
Tinubu will not inherit Buhari Northern block votes rather it is Atiku who is already inheriting Buhari block votes and also inheriting hundreds of Buhari support groups structures scattered all over the North and collapsing them into the Atiku support groups in the North

I am still waiting for any Tinubu zombie to come forward and bet 5 million Naira with me, Atiku will Defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North convincingly.
For every 1 defection from PDP to APC in the North, there is a at least 7 times defections from APC to PDP in the North, this pattern has been repeating itself every week since May this year
I am willing and ready to bet 5 million Naira that Atiku will defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North.

Any Tinubu zombie ready to bet 5 million Naira with me, should quote this post , Nairaland mod will act as escrow.
I just can't wait for February 24th 2023 when elections results from the Northern states will announced , these arrogant and politically short sighted Tinubu zombies will cry blood, wail and gnashing of teeth in disbelief and trade blame for Tinubu's loss in the North
Winter and day of Lamentations is coming for Tinubu supporters still dreaming and hallucinating that Tinubu will defeat and get more votes than Atiku in the North

You are absolutely right!

Some of APC stakeholders/members are working underground for the success of PDP candidate Atiku.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by yommen: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
God1000:
APC is finished

Buhari should be ashamed of himself, the mass defection keeps happening in his state.

The people of Katsina are even more tired of him, this is a big blow to Tinubu as well.

Oga forget 'tired'. Hausas are Muslim major and would always vote a fellow Hausa Muslim regardless of their conditions. Tinubu picked a Muslim as his running mate because he felt that will appease Hausa Muslims but sorry, the presidency is seen by Hausa Muslims as their birth right even though he no show for them life.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Gentlechika(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
iwaeda:

In Fabrizimo words, Here we go! grin grin grin grin
lol grin grin
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Electrochemistry(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Successfully delivered to APC urchins!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bloc vote in the mold. Emilokan how far?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by garfield1: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Coolgent:

You are absolutely right!

Some of APC stakeholders/members are working underground for the success of PDP candidate Atiku.

More in pdp are working for tinubu
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by blueAgent(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
PHIPEX:
So you believe Tinubu will do 2 terms when he will be clocking almost 93yrs?
Has he even survived the pre election talkless of after it?
Dead man walking is what Tinubu is.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Troublemania5: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Seriously bro
Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
How many times will nairaland report of people decamping from APC to PDP in Katsina State? From my record, since June, this is the 22nd time nairaland will report of defection from APC to PDP. The most beautiful thing about the defection is that it is making APC stronger.

Whenever Tinubu travels, political activities are grounded while all focus is shifted on Tinubu's whereabouts. PDP had to wait for Tinubu's arrival to announce their campaign timetable. Dogara and Babachir Lawal had to wait for Tinubu's arrival to convene a failed meeting at Kado.

I have seen the Photoshop graphics of events at Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
No oo they should stay in APC and she how a bandit leader will be their next governor and the killings continues ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.