Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign (15223 Views)

Tony Momoh To Buhari: Listen To Demands Of #EndSARS Protesters / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by frog12: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2022
good. going here and there instead of staying home.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Did Trumph or Biden in there campaign season go about visiting americans in diaspora to solicit for inactive votes undecided

Williams Ruto that won kenyan election how many citizens of kenyan in diaspora was he running after to beg for money

Buhari won 2015 & 019 election consecutively in Nigeria did he have to chase after nigerians in diaspora.

Peter obi is just fantastically dumb, putting the cart before the horse, the best and surest way to lure & secure foreign investment is for the govt to creat policies and an enable ground, investors will come.
What should have being a priority to Obi is to 1st win the election, then spend time to creat what he considers suitable and an enabling ground for investors then invite nigerians in diaspora, investor are alwaying looking for where to put there money if your ground is good they will find you, a classical example is rwanda. obi is so full of errand boy mentality,there is more to gain when people sort you than when you run after people, #OT

Peter obi and obedient are not just naive but a disgrace to our educational system, person wey never get ordinary campaign council is looking for investors to build economy cheesy its like collecting a plate number before buying a car. #retards

America has a system, india did it, china did it and other nations, the diasporas brought in investments and built the economy,

Una no Dey read, research, Una just like to shallow think, comparing Nigeria with America who have a system. Compare with india who are growing fast, with the diasporas coming in. You can’t underestimate their power and finance,

Imagine 100,000 of them coming and with confidences investing in Nigeria, imagine the money plunged into the system.

Stop thinking like buhari
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Samogloby: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2022
Haydens:
Make tinubu travel lyk obi small. I wan check something. Obi is here and there. That's presidential material. Not that bend bend structure.
In your dream, South Africa is where the election is taking place
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Belleful: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Cashed out missed!
Always running to were is Igbo brothers are to collect Aza. Senior yahoo man...
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Haydens: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2022
officerfudo:

Fools like you, will still cry and say He is traveling up and down, Continue your futile efforts with your scam artist, No go die b4 dem declare BAT winner in February ooooo.
Ogun go kill U idiot. Don't worry Obi will rule U come 2023. U go call him Mr. President.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Did Trumph or Biden in there campaign season go about visiting americans in diaspora to solicit for inactive votes undecided

Williams Ruto that won kenyan election how many citizens of kenyan in diaspora was he running after to beg for money

Buhari won 2015 & 019 election consecutively in Nigeria did he have to chase after nigerians in diaspora.

Peter obi is just fantastically dumb, putting the cart before the horse, the best and surest way to lure & secure foreign investment is for the govt to creat policies and an enable ground, investors will come.
What should have being a priority to Obi is to 1st win the election, then spend time to creat what he considers suitable and an enabling ground for investors then invite nigerians in diaspora, investor are alwaying looking for where to put there money if your ground is good they will find you, a classical example is rwanda. obi is so full of errand boy mentality,there is more to gain when people sort you than when you run after people, #OT

Peter obi and obedient are not just naive but a disgrace to our educational system, person wey never get ordinary campaign council is looking for investors to build economy cheesy its like collecting a plate number before buying a car. #retards

You are the dumb ones, you are the economically dumb one, because if you research about how india, china, and co turn around.

You are just daft, you lack education, you lack research methodology, you lack business acumen, you lack foresight, you lack vision, just like your leaders.

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Buhari didn’t go after diasporas because he is economically dumb, just like you. Dependent on Tinubu and co for daily bread, visionless peeps.

Go and read the book by KING OF DUBAI, my vision

And see the power of bringing In investors from other countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Thedon22: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2022
When will he go to Russia ? A lightweight looking for validation.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by RPG2020(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2022
DonWest16:
Time to work!

Today is my birthday nairaland family, wish me well.

Team 10/10

Age with grace and wisdom

1 Like

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Truthdeypain: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Peter Obi has been visiting all the IPOB terrorists cells and branches abroad that Nnamdi Kanu used to control to raise funds for his campaigns with drug money and other criminal vices these Igbos engage in abroad to fund their nefarious activities and criminal lifestyle.

Where was Nnamdi Kanu arrested? Kenya! Very soon Obi will visit Kenya to meet with the IPOB terrorists unit there, that supply weapons to destabilize the SouthEast.

The NSA office should put Obi on their watchlist. He is an IPOB member undecided

You are a waste of spermatozoa.

1 Like

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Faber(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

So will God bill or charge you to help you, when you pray to God does he ask for goat, ram or sharwama.

Oga Peter Obi is a scam, he knows he can't win, but at all at all guyman wan cashout grin please make una donate una salaries, obedient wey no get work fit borrow from loan sharks don't worry una reward is in heaven cheesy

Na your papa be scam, he scammed you by telling you your get brain, way be say na saw dust dey your head, your papa lied to you, he scammed you
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Othority(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

See the reason why I said Tilumbu urchins are people with dead brains?

Someone who wants to be my president doesn't want me to know his source of wealth? Are you for real? Someone who wants to be my president doesn't want me to know his health status? Are you a dunce?

This is the rubbish that has led the good people of Lagos to where they are today. The kleptomaniac without a verifiable income source, is eating from the tax money of every Lagosian with his Alpha-Beta rubbish and you're asking how it should concern Lagosians? Your brain needs to be checked aswear. You're like that man who said Tinubu doesn't need good health to be Nigeria's president. Both of you are mentally deranged but have no one to tell you. You are drinking poison from a tribal cup but would rather continue due to sentiment and ethnic jingoism.

As per your lies, it's been proven that Peter Obi graduated with a SECOND CLASS and not a third class. If you ever had the opportunity of visiting a university not to talk of attending one, you would understand that a second class isn't easy to get. He has also gone on to better himself in diverse academic field in different countries. Same can't be said of your lord, the drug baron of Bourdillon, who's certificate, educational background, and whole life has been a lie. Who are you supporting? Tinubu from Lagos or Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji?

As for source of wealth, Obi inherited his family's business and took it to far greater heights. He became the Chairman of SEC, which is no ordinary feat, in addition to becoming the Chairman of top-rated Nigerian banks. Please can you tell the world how a "treasurer in Mobil," went on to become an overnight billionaire without a verifiable source of income

Lastly, see the stats below before comparing Tinubu with Obi next time. Stop tribalism and vote wisely.

Please I want to engage you in an intelligent discourse that's if your brain has the IQ for it.

Clap for yourself. I read your comment more than 2 times, sorry to disappoint you, you made no atom of senses. You look like someone suffering from Meniere's disease, an ignorant person with rocky mind. How many times do you want Tinubu's career and education before politics to be pasted before you before you will shut the hell up?

Before I proceed with you, lemme slide this into your blocked ears. It's highly insane to compare Obi with Tinubu. No way on earth would anyone with thinking faculty think of that. The same Obi that has never been a man of his word? Gave his words to APGA, failed them? Deprived Anambrians quality infrastructure, linked with drug controversies, failed to recognize LGA e.t.c

Let me educate you a little bit, because you look more like someone with the mentality of "it's our turn for presidency"

Tinubu worked for the American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later became an executive of the company. Isn't this enough reason for you to know he was good on his own before joining politics? But I doubt if you can comprehend that.

Now let's talk about his political struggles and agitation for return if democracy during Abacha. His political career began in 1992, when he joined the Social Democratic Party where he was a member of the Peoples Front faction led by Shehu Musa Yar'Adua and made up of other politicians such as Umaru Yar'Adua, Atiku Abubakar, Baba Gana Kingibe, Rabiu Kwankwaso e.tc He was elected to the Senate, representing the Lagos West constituency in the short-lived Nigerian Third Republic.

After the results of the 12 June 1993 presidential elections were annulled, he became a founding member of the pro-democracy National Democratic Coalition, a group which mobilized support for the restoration of democracy and recognition of Moshood Abiola as winner of the 12 June election.

Tell me where Obi was during this time of struggle other than supporting Igbos. Even in the recent endsars, what were obi's words to show he really cared for the masses? But now he's riding in the sympathy of the endsars, deceiving gullible masses like you and gathering funds from hungry people to fund his campaign.

And why are you mentioning Lagos? Point to one state with continuous development in Nigeria since Tinubu if not Lagos State. Compare after Lagos of Tinubu to after Anambra of Obi, then we can talk. Pen down today's date, Obi will come distant 4th. All variables are against him.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Buhari didn’t go after diasporas because he is economically dumb, just like you. Dependent on Tinubu and co for daily bread, visionless peeps.

Go and read the book by KING OF DUBAI, my vision

And see the power of bringing In investors from other countries.

should i say it strange you skipped others and started from Buhari, you forgot we had yaradua and GEJ did they prioritize diaspora campaign over staying at home to campaign.
Let me read your mind, yaradua & GeJ are also econmically dumb.
Bro you sure need to Brain implant, you aint even qualify to be reading books, if i was an author i will write a book about Peter obi n title it; The Errand Boy.

i don't have to read a book to know Dubia built & creat an enabling ground before inviting. only fools like you justify cart before the horse. eloquent dullards

1 Like

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Exceed15: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2022
Obi stop traveling. There's more work to be done in the north. Outsiders cannot vote u.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Othority(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

America has a system, india did it, china did it and other nations, the diasporas brought in investments and built the economy,

Una no Dey read, research, Una just like to shallow think, comparing Nigeria with America who have a system. Compare with india who are growing fast, with the diasporas coming in. You can’t underestimate their power and finance,

Imagine 100,000 of them coming and with confidences investing in Nigeria, imagine the money plunged into the system.

Oga shut the hell up. He no go win election first before he begins magneting people to invest. Why putting cart before the horse. His primary goal for now is to win election and the only place which determines election as far as Nigeria is concerned is Northern Nigeria not diaspora. Are you daft? If you win election, before handing over, can't you do all these things.

We've seen defection from APC to PDP, vice versa. Show me one defection to LP since this campaign? The guy no wise at all and his fans can't see beyond today. This is Nigeria not Anambra.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Faber:

Na your papa be scam, he scammed you by telling you your get brain, way be say na saw dust dey your head, your papa lied to you, he scammed you

Feel free to go nd arrest my papa in the after life, obi no reach to scam me,

Asking people for money when you know you can't deliver as promised is that not scam.

Peter Obi rose on a mantra, we no dey give shishi! if thats true the contributions he is asking for what will he use it for. cheesy Obi sef wan nack obedient like Nnamdi kanu nack ndigbos grin yahoo boiz no laptop grin
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by DonWest16(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2022
RPG2020:

Yes man,

That's what we represent, thanks I appreciate

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Bobloco: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
iSense247:
Obi, the only candidate accepted both locally and internationally. Can Tinubu and Atiku dare visit US?

Tinubu is only accepted by Agbadorites, Jagabandits and SWAGALians

1 Like

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Chatflick(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Those deceiving Peter Obi are brilliant!

I respect their struggle to make ends meet.

Same thing was done to Atiku in last election, and he all know how it ended. People will deceive you for what they stand to gain.

Obi should be brilliant enough to know theor is no way he can become president in 2023. All odds don’t favour him.

It’s not hidden and does not need stringent feasibility, it’s glaring and bold.

Obidients are just using emotions to suppress the inevitable.

Tinubu has no opposition. Atiku who could have been, has been shot down by Obi
You sound like a typical idiot. You guys can't market your candidate without talking about Peter Obi. I understand you feel threatened. Your stupid talks won't stop Obi from becoming president. Nonsense and Ingredients

1 Like

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by ViceGovernor: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2022
iSense247:
Obi, the only candidate accepted both locally and internationally. Can Tinubu and Atiku dare visit US?
We all know a nice looking Gucci handcuffs is waiting for one of them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You are the dumb ones, you are the economically dumb one, because if you research about how india, china, and co turn around.

You are just daft, you lack education, you lack research methodology, you lack business acumen, you lack foresight, you lack vision, just like your leaders.

I don"t need to travel to Eygpt or Harvard to know india & china developed primarily from internal close economic that propelled local production and enforced local consumption.
effective policies where lubricant that ensured enabling ground for business & investment to thrive, investors or citizens in diaspora can see all that nd ignore.

And i know for a fact china and india economy didnt boom over "container economics" approach Peter obi is evangelizing
What Peter Obi and his supporters should do 1st is beg God seriously for common sense because trying to feign intelligence anywhere.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Othority:

Oga shut the hell up. He no go win election first before he begins magneting people to invest. Why putting cart before the horse. His primary goal for now is to win election and the only place which determines election as far as Nigeria is concerned is Northern Nigeria not diaspora. Are you daft? If you win election, before handing over, can't you do all these things.

We've seen defection from APC to PDP, vice versa. Show me one defection to LP since this campaign? The guy no wise at all and his fans can't see beyond today. This is Nigeria not Anambra.

You argue baseless and like a retardant, just like your visionless leaders. Who lack foresight. Dubai you praise today, na foreign investors come in. You no Sabi anything, just dull like your kind of leaders, no wonder buhari win. See the set of people Wey Dey determine who lead us in a technology driven age and time.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

should i say it strange you skipped others and started from Buhari, you forgot we had yaradua and GEJ did they prioritize diaspora campaign over staying at home to campaign.
Let me read your mind, yaradua & GeJ are also econmically dumb.
Bro you sure need to Brain implant, you aint even qualify to be reading books, if i was an author i will write a book about Peter obi n title it; The Errand Boy.

i don't have to read a book to know Dubia built & creat an enabling ground before inviting. only fools like you justify cart before the horse. eloquent dullards

You don’t need to read to see dubai built, dubai was building and calling investors, go and read. Yu are economically dumb, and unsound to Dey reply me.

How about building confidence in our diasporas, giving them a sense of self confidence, once he enter as president he hit the ground running, s he is fighting insecurity, they are investing, economic strength improvements, jobs coming in.

You see daft
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Oga has ask anyone around you that have sense, the meaning of "CART before the Horse" abi naa all obedient graduate with pass grin
its sad most of you just pass thru school but school did not pass thru you else we won't even be having this conversation
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You don’t need to read to see dubai built, dubai was building and calling investors, go and read. Yu are economically dumb, and unsound to Dey reply me.

How about building confidence in our diasporas, giving them a sense of self confidence, once he enter as president he hit the ground running, s he is fighting insecurity, they are investing, economic strength improvements, jobs coming in.

You see daft

Mumu shatap and stop justaposing your father wasted money on you ... investors are not moved by mouth they are moved by what they see on ground, esp. what they see for themselves.
You are calling investor when you havent even know your fate yet in the election, [i]"what part of cart before the horse"[/i]did you not get

How dare you use head knowledge to be spewing jargons, you are in my world get the fvck off dumbass
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Othority(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You argue baseless and like a retardant, just like your visionless leaders. Who lack foresight. Dubai you praise today, na foreign investors come in. You no Sabi anything, just dull like your kind of leaders, no wonder buhari win. See the set of people Wey Dey determine who lead us in a technology driven age and time.

Look at rat calling horse short guy. I've always known you to be a mediocre but I don't know it has grown to this level. Who is disputing the importance of investors. No wonder Obi looks disorganized. Look at how one of his supporters is reasoning. To win election in this nation, which one is more important: grass root acceptance across all corners of the nation, most especially core north or diasporas that may even forget election is taking place in Nigeria on the election day?
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2022
Othority:

Look at rat calling horse short guy. I've always known you to be a mediocre but I don't know it has grown to this level. Who is disputing the importance of investors. No wonder Obi looks disorganized. Look at how one of his supporters is reasoning. To win election in this nation, which one is more important: grass root acceptance across all corners of the nation, most especially core north or diasporas that may even forget election is taking place in Nigeria on the election day?

He is doing all together, moving around, home and abroad, doing his homework and assignment, because he go abroad, you abuse am, if Obi wasn’t a politician he will be your role model, read him profile, he pass them Tony Elumelu and co
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Mumu shatap and stop justaposing your father wasted money on you ... investors are not moved by mouth they are moved by what they see on ground, esp. what they see for themselves.
You are calling investor when you havent even know your fate yet in the election, [i]"what part of cart before the horse"[/i]did you not get

How dare you use head knowledge to be spewing jargons, you are in my world get the fvck off dumbass

He is doing all together, moving around, home and abroad, doing his homework and assignment, because he go abroad, you abuse am, if Obi wasn’t a politician he will be your role model, read him profile, he pass them Tony Elumelu and co
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Oga has ask anyone around you that have sense, the meaning of "CART before the Horse" abi naa all obedient graduate with pass grin
its sad most of you just pass thru school but school did not pass thru you else we won't even be having this conversation

Professor of economics, English and science, I greet you, I need tutelage, to go through school again, mind you He is doing all together, moving around, home and abroad, doing his homework and assignment, because he go abroad, you abuse am, if Obi wasn’t a politician he will be your role model, read him profile, he pass them Tony Elumelu and co
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

I don"t need to travel to Eygpt or Harvard to know india & china developed primarily from internal close economic that propelled local production and enforced local consumption.
effective policies where lubricant that ensured enabling ground for business & investment to thrive, investors or citizens in diaspora can see all that nd ignore.

And i know for a fact china and india economy didnt boom over "container economics" approach Peter obi is evangelizing
What Peter Obi and his supporters should do 1st is beg God seriously for common sense because trying to feign intelligence anywhere.

If you have a friend who is doing well in busness, and you aren’t, you would read about him or go to him and ask house how e Dey do am, success no be theory, na practical. Follow who know road make you for sabi road.

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Case of the little girl in Obi rally, diaspora donated money for the girl, large trunk.

Think my Know it all Professors
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Case of the little girl in Obi rally, diaspora donated money for the girl, large trunk.

Think my Know it all Professors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay / ICC Concludes Preliminary Investigation Into Shiites Massacre and IPOB. / Killings: El-Rufai To Install CCTVs In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.