Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign (15230 Views)

Tony Momoh To Buhari: Listen To Demands Of #EndSARS Protesters / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Mumu shatap and stop justaposing your father wasted money on you ... investors are not moved by mouth they are moved by what they see on ground, esp. what they see for themselves.
You are calling investor when you havent even know your fate yet in the election, [i]"what part of cart before the horse"[/i]did you not get

How dare you use head knowledge to be spewing jargons, you are in my world get the fvck off dumbass

Case of the little girl in Obi rally, diaspora donated money for the girl, large trunk.

Think my Know it all Professors
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Othority:

Clap for yourself. I read your comment more than 2 times, sorry to disappoint you, you made no atom of senses. You look like someone suffering from Meniere's disease, an ignorant person with rocky mind. How many times do you want Tinubu's career and education before politics to be pasted before you before you will shut the hell up?

Before I proceed with you, lemme slide this into your blocked ears. It's highly insane to compare Obi with Tinubu. No way on earth would anyone with thinking faculty think of that. The same Obi that has never been a man of his word? Gave his words to APGA, failed them? Deprived Anambrians quality infrastructure, linked with drug controversies, failed to recognize LGA e.t.c

Let me educate you a little bit, because you look more like someone with the mentality of "it's our turn for presidency"

Tinubu worked for the American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later became an executive of the company. Isn't this enough reason for you to know he was good on his own before joining politics? But I doubt if you can comprehend that.

Now let's talk about his political struggles and agitation for return if democracy during Abacha. His political career began in 1992, when he joined the Social Democratic Party where he was a member of the Peoples Front faction led by Shehu Musa Yar'Adua and made up of other politicians such as Umaru Yar'Adua, Atiku Abubakar, Baba Gana Kingibe, Rabiu Kwankwaso e.tc He was elected to the Senate, representing the Lagos West constituency in the short-lived Nigerian Third Republic.

After the results of the 12 June 1993 presidential elections were annulled, he became a founding member of the pro-democracy National Democratic Coalition, a group which mobilized support for the restoration of democracy and recognition of Moshood Abiola as winner of the 12 June election.

Tell me where Obi was during this time of struggle other than supporting Igbos. Even in the recent endsars, what were obi's words to show he really cared for the masses? But now he's riding in the sympathy of the endsars, deceiving gullible masses like you and gathering funds from hungry people to fund his campaign.

And why are you mentioning Lagos? Point to one state with continuous development in Nigeria since Tinubu if not Lagos State. Compare after Lagos of Tinubu to after Anambra of Obi, then we can talk. Pen down today's date, Obi will come distant 4th. All variables are against him.

Lol. It seems you and Tinubu are jointly suffering from dementia. This is why you go about barking like a rabid-infested dog spewing trash with no iota of sense in it.

Like I said, please provide proof on how Tinubu made his billions or forever remain the fool you are. You think everyone is deluded like you lots in that region?

How did Tinubu make his money? What and where are his companies? Does Tinubu pay tax? Isn't Tinubu supposed to be in prison for having connections to the tax-collecting agency despite the knowledge of the law and constitution?

I bursted your lies about Obi graduating with a third class and you couldn't save nothing about it. I also showed you proof of how he made his money but you're yet to reciprocate. Is it not folly to stylishly shy away from the truth? You're surely a fool. No Cap.

Obi denied Anambra people of quality infrastructure? grin. You must be high on cheap Tinubu drugs. I attached some metrics below. Please go through them and see which is better between your thief and drug lord, Tinubu and Peter Obi.

As for desperation, please is there anyone as desperate as the Iragbiji man? Who used the words "Emi lokan?" Who are those campaigning with "Yoruba lokan?" Who are those that have abandoned the "Yoruba Nation" struggles to install a sick man in Aso Rock? You fools think everyone is like you. You label others what you are just to feel better. This time, Nigerians have seen you fools for you cunning and slimy nature undecided

As for democracy struggles, it's a well known fact that those closer to MKO sold him out. Do I need to show you pictures of Tilumbu wining and dining with Abacha? Once more, you can fool around and continue in your delusion but don't think everyone would join you in your folly.

As for Lagos, I will mention Lagos because it was Nigeria's former Capital whose development is the collective efforts of Nigerians from all tribes living in the state. Get this into your dumb skull man. Tinubu DID NOT build Lagos. On the contrary, Lagos built Tinubu and he is still stealing Lagos dry.

I know you've spent all your life in Oshodi underbridge and never had the opportunity of seeing the four walls of the University but let me lecture you. If you want to do a comparative analysis, you do so on the basis of equality. There is a reason why EFFICIENCY is used as a yardstick for performance. In efficiency, you measure work input and work output then multiply by 100. In administration, you measure resources available and work output and multiply by 100. I don't expect a dumbass like you to understand though. Once more, go through the proof I attached to this comment to educate yourself.

Lastly, take this from me. Tilumbu would come 3RD in next year's election. After that, you can make him the President of Iragbiji Town Union or better still, the President of Yoruba Nation miscreants undecided. Pen this down in your diary so you don't cry blood.

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by femianski: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Buhari didn’t go after diasporas because he is economically dumb, just like you. Dependent on Tinubu and co for daily bread, visionless peeps.

Go and read the book by KING OF DUBAI, my vision

And see the power of bringing In investors from other countries.
He should win election first before thinking of bringing in investors. My own is if Atiku or Tinubu wins the election, don't shout rigging
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
femianski:

He should win election first before thinking of bringing in investors. My own is if Atiku or Tinubu wins the election, don't shout rigging

How do you pass exam? You just listen to lecturer without reading and practicing?
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
femianski:

How do you pass exam? You just listen to lecturer without reading and practicing?

Abeg to Dey argue with Una hard before Una go carry person go Una level to win. Bye.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by okhaiii(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
iSense247:
Obi, the only candidate accepted both locally and internationally. Can Tinubu and Atiku dare visit US?
YOU WAN KILL THEM...LOLZ
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Case of the little girl in Obi rally, diaspora donated money for the girl, large trunk.

Think my Know it all Professors

And of what economic important is that, why will you even bring that into the conversation ... Nigerians love to celebrate mediocrity that why a BBN runner up will go home with 100m and best graduating student is given 50k.
The last thing i would do is come off as EP to a child, congrat to her
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by femianski: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Abeg to Dey argue with Una hard before Una go carry person go Una level to win. Bye.
What's this one saying sef Seems you're a kid
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

If you have a friend who is doing well in busness, and you aren’t, you would read about him or go to him and ask house how e Dey do am, success no be theory, na practical. Follow who know road make you for sabi road.

He is doing all together, moving around, home and abroad, doing his homework and assignment, because he go abroad, you abuse am, if Obi wasn’t a politician he will be your role model, read him profile, he pass them Tony Elumelu and co

I don't need to ask a friend, if you think you know lets iron it out here,
Like i said before, investor like to see W.I.P on a scale of 8 to 10 times, except naa your papa or sugar mummy wan finance you.
All talks don't cut it for investors hence why in some cases you will have to sell your portfolio or build a prototype to convene an insight & feasibility strength of your proposal.
Where there is likes of BAT, is Peter obi portfolio and his works in Anambra convincing enough, his prototype which happens to be "structureless movement'' how feasible is that in a country the nigeria. which democratic elected president as won in the history of Nigeria with structure.

You just keep talking like a toddler why will Peter Obi be my role model in what field cheesy ? why will someone that graduate with 2nd class lower in philosophy be my role model, do you know my CV nii richest business mogul sef e no dey 1-10 and he can't even be my role model @ lie cos he sucks
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by PotatoSalad(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Those deceiving Peter Obi are brilliant!

I respect their struggle to make ends meet.

Same thing was done to Atiku in last election, and he all know how it ended. People will deceive you for what they stand to gain.

Obi should be brilliant enough to know theor is no way he can become president in 2023. All odds don’t favour him.

It’s not hidden and does not need stringent feasibility, it’s glaring and bold.

Obidients are just using emotions to suppress the inevitable.

Tinubu has no opposition. Atiku who could have been, has been shot down by Obi
You guys will go back to your church programs praying for Nigeria in distress next year. Continue you hear.
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari cos he'll be incapacitated so much that the unqualified people in his cabal will be the one calling the shots. Sha dey ready to pray again for God to touch the hearts of your leaders next year.
Same God you people have been praying to don give una opportunity now to change things, but y'all would rather do the opposite. Lol. Una go hear am loud las las.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

I don't need to ask a friend, if you think you know lets iron it out here,
Like i said before, investor like to see W.I.P on a scale of 8 to 10 times, except naa your papa or sugar mummy wan finance you.
All talks don't cut it for investors hence why in some cases you will have to sell your portfolio or build a prototype to convene an insight & feasibility strength of your proposal.
Where there is likes of BAT, is Peter obi portfolio and his works in Anambra convincing enough, his prototype which happens to be "structureless movement'' how feasible is that in a country the nigeria. which democratic elected president as won in the history of Nigeria with structure.

You just keep talking like a toddler why will Peter Obi be my role model in what field cheesy ? why will someone that graduate with 2nd class lower in philosophy be my role model, do you know my CV nii richest business mogul sef e no dey 1-10 and he can't even be my role model @ lie cos he sucks

My last reply, this is Nigerians abroad, they know the nation, they know the strength, we know the business excellence Nigeria has, we know the population, reassuring us, giving us self believe and confidence seeing a leader approaching us to be of help, and want to hit the ground running is a great idea of any leader,

You don’t rent a shop, stock your shop, and waiting for them to finish arrnage before you do advert and means to let people know this is it and that. So as soon as you open the shop proper the start coming.

I argue with examples, practicals, I no get strength to Dey argue with Batist and Atiku people, na Una kukuma vote the dullard Buhari, I AM NOT SURPRISED. Enjoy your day
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
femianski:

I am kid you an Adult Wey no Dey reason. Kiriku go get sense pass you.

My last reply, this is Nigerians abroad, they know the nation, they know the strength, we know the business excellence Nigeria has, we know the population, reassuring us, giving us self believe and confidence seeing a leader approaching us to be of help, and want to hit the ground running is a great idea of any leader,

You don’t rent a shop, stock your shop, and waiting for them to finish arrnage before you do advert and means to let people know this is it and that. So as soon as you open the shop proper the start coming.

I argue with examples, practicals, I no get strength to Dey argue with Batist and Atiku people, na Una kukuma vote the dullard Buhari, I AM NOT SURPRISED. Enjoy your day

Bye
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
femianski:

You won’t be able to understand or comprehend me because you are not logical in reasoning. So I don’t expect anything less than you bringing emotions, sentiments.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

And get it into your head that, Nigerians have always being vested and interested in what is happening or going on in Nigeria more than some of us living the country sef.
The attention and committement is never an issue, in as much they Nigerians they are vested by default,

I think its time we set the record straight, Peter obi is not soliciting for nigerian abroad to invest in nigeria economic rather the reality on ground show Peter obi calling for public funding & donation from Nigerians in diaspora just like Nnamdi kanu his predecessor did.

Is this how to ask people to come n invest in our economy abi yahoo format

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Those deceiving Peter Obi are brilliant!

I respect their struggle to make ends meet.

Same thing was done to Atiku in last election, and he all know how it ended. People will deceive you for what they stand to gain.

Obi should be brilliant enough to know theor is no way he can become president in 2023. All odds don’t favour him.

It’s not hidden and does not need stringent feasibility, it’s glaring and bold.

Obidients are just using emotions to suppress the inevitable.

Tinubu has no opposition. Atiku who could have been, has been shot down by Obi
So why are you shedding tears? Cry cry baby...
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by truthfinder319: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Children of hate are confused. They will be torn between Atiku and Pandora. While Asiwaju will take over the NW, SW, half of NC, part of SS and 5 percent of SE. With 22 states under APC control, wailers cam only wail
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Johel(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Keep visiting your IPOB members in diaspora and pretemding to be campaigning for election. We already know Pitoobi is representing Nnamdi KANU, we will get him and his terrorists arrested after the election.

You need handkerchief...stop crying.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by KennethEnyi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
If that useless tinumbu make mistake and win there will be civil war II In Nigeria we will protest and destroy everything in sight we will burn down banks and loot everything burn down supermarkets kill hundreds of thousands of Yoruba people( Sanford driver vulcanizers touts street boys agboro etc) kill them in sight hijack trailers transporting fuel to filling stations kill the aboki driving it drive like 30 of them to the center of a major area and set them all ablaze demolish 20 or more high rise buildings on Lagos island bomb the lekki toll gate raze ladino and balogun market and set fire to thousands of danfo and brt then March straight for the secretariat and government house!!!!!!!

Una think say end sars na something Abi una never see!!!!u want to keep Nigeria useless and underdeveloped for decades to come Abi

Una never see anything yet!!!! sad

Useless people
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by goodheart01: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:
Man wey sabi. This man will make an excellent president. He schedules his engagements like a real leader. This is effectiveness.

Don’t let agbado urchins hear u oo
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by goodheart01: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

Mumu shatap and stop justaposing your father wasted money on you ... investors are not moved by mouth they are moved by what they see on ground, esp. what they see for themselves.
You are calling investor when you havent even know your fate yet in the election, [i]"what part of cart before the horse"[/i]did you not get

How dare you use head knowledge to be spewing jargons, you are in my world get the fvck off dumbass

First of all it's "Juxtaposing" and not "Justaposing". And ur use of the word there is wrong and totally meaningless. Juxtapose means to place side by side in comparison. So u see.... u ended up spewing grammatical blunder just to sound smart. Next time use words u know and understand. Even your sentences are cut and join.... like what the fucck?? I had a headache reading all u typed

Agbado urchins are damn dull... tueh
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by kayperry: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
goodheart01:

First of all it's "Juxtaposing" and not "Justaposing". And ur use of the word there is wrong and totally meaningless. Juxtapose means to place side by side in comparison. So u see.... u ended up spewing grammatical blunder just to sound smart. Next time use words u know and understand. Even your sentences are cut and join.... like what the fucck?? I had a headache reading all u typed

Agbado urchins are damn dull... tueh

I thot lecturers are on strike ... apparently you ran out of point and you had to save face ... well thank god for "Justapose"
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Kingspin(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Keep visiting your IPOB members in diaspora and pretemding to be campaigning for election. We already know Pitoobi is representing Nnamdi KANU, we will get him and his terrorists arrested after the election.
So the one in Aso Rock now is Boko Haram.
Sense 101
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by melviniyke2002(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
am sorry,u reason like a child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Bello Vows To Sack Kogi East LG Chairmen For Poll Defeat / Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace / Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.