Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign (15220 Views)

Tony Momoh To Buhari: Listen To Demands Of #EndSARS Protesters / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by iSense247: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2022
My pre-campaign Diaspora engagement schedule had included a visit to South Africa. Regrettably, the exigencies and demands of campaign, makes it impossible for me to undertake a visit to South Africa in October as planned. However, I remain committed to visit at a later date.

Any inconvenience caused to #OBIdients in South Africa due to this change of plan is regretted.

#PeterObi ��
https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0SQvr39mrY6T3FTq5dBcQutThGFaVqhtoxEsMSLpxGgdaBA852ezygFvD46XHB1VGl/?app=fbl

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Corridon: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Man of the people.

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by successmatters(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Man wey sabi. This man will make an excellent president. He schedules his engagements like a real leader. This is effectiveness.

235 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by iSense247: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Obi, the only candidate accepted both locally and internationally. Can Tinubu and Atiku dare visit US?

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Impressive

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by SmartPolician: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2022
This is what I expected this man to do a long time ago. Sit your ass down and join in grassroots campaigns. Nigerian diaspora communities who care about seeing a working country can set up Peter Obi support group and finance his campaigns in Nigeria.

Pretend all you want to, but you can never underestimate the importance of structure in Nigeria's politics - something that Labour Party lacks. Peter Obi should liaise with state reps of Labour Party and strategize how they will campaign in 36 states and the FCT.

Plus, repeating that We no dey give shishi nonsense in a country where APC and PDP have weaponized abject penury paints Labour Party as a bunch of time wasters.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Trapnews: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2022
grin
Keep visiting your IPOB members in diaspora and pretemding to be campaigning for election. We already know Pitoobi is representing Nnamdi KANU, we will get him and his terrorists arrested after the election.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Nightwolf1: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Keep visiting your IPOB members in diaspora and pretemding to be campaigning for election. We already know Pitoobi is representing Nnamdi KANU, we will get him and his terrorists arrested after the election.

Thîefnubu is representing OPC, Ododuwa nation agitators and agbero group of network nation wide.

grin grin

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by anambraamaka: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2022
2023 We will make a statement

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Qyedo: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Obidients

15 Likes

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Searchingvictor: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Well....

1 Like

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Obojuju: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
The choice of life or death has been given to Nigerians. We know life is the option taken. Buhari has taught us bitter lessons that every Nigerian is now wary of everything concerning Tinubu or APC. Only personality seems to matter in 2023 election not party or noisemaking. Nigerians seem to be more difficult now to predict.
We want an emergence of a new Nigeria now like never before. Tinubu should save his rotten image and support Obi and the world will celebrate him and acknowledge his good sides because his bad sides stink like soak away. He has not understood Nigerians want his money but don't him like him as a person or for presidency. His Muslim-Muslim ticket has fueled silent revolution that even affected his state election. He is pressed like Agege bread in the south by Obi being a Christian and in the north by Atiku being a landlord. What's his expectation? The odds are dangerously against him.
He should be wise enough to understand the handwritings on the wall and redeem his image. The only option he has is to do the daring and support Obi since the north has used him to destroy APC. He will thank me later for following this advice. Nigerians don't celebrate hunger, pian and division, we want a Nigeria built on equality, justice and peace.
Nigerians this time around as a matter of urgency are voting the new breed, Peter Obi/Datti Ahmed for a new Nigeria. God bless Nigeria!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by ecolime(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
The man giving useless politicians sleepless nights. He hardly gets tired. His fitness level has turned all the oldies to gym rats.

Oshiomole too don enter gym. Everyone trying to prove they are as sound and as fit as the people's man

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by undisputedKOC: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Peter Obi has been visiting all the IPOB terrorists cells and branches abroad that Nnamdi Kanu used to control to raise funds for his campaigns with drug money and other criminal vices these Igbos engage in abroad to fund their nefarious activities and criminal lifestyle.

Where was Nnamdi Kanu arrested? Kenya! Very soon Obi will visit Kenya to meet with the IPOB terrorists unit there, that supply weapons to destabilize the SouthEast.

The NSA office should put Obi on their watchlist. He is an IPOB member undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Haydens: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Make tinubu travel lyk obi small. I wan check something. Obi is here and there. That's presidential material. Not that bend bend structure.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Those deceiving Peter Obi are brilliant!

I respect their struggle to make ends meet.

Same thing was done to Atiku in last election, and he all know how it ended. People will deceive you for what they stand to gain.

Obi should be brilliant enough to know theor is no way he can become president in 2023. All odds don’t favour him.

It’s not hidden and does not need stringent feasibility, it’s glaring and bold.

Obidients are just using emotions to suppress the inevitable.

Tinubu has no opposition. Atiku who could have been, has been shot down by Obi

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by DonWest16(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Time to work!

Today is my birthday nairaland family, wish me well.

11 Likes

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by simplepee(f): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2022
His excellency.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Antyislam: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2022
I will vote wisely, I will vote Peter obi

16 Likes

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Joshmoore(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2022
My president sir!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by DesChyko: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
Plus, repeating that We no dey give shishi nonsense in a country where APC and PDP have weaponized abject penury paints Labour Party as a bunch of time wasters.

But las las, no atom of Shi Shi would be given.

Get used to it or join APC/PDP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by bigdammyj: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2022
Okay.
Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by LuxInnovation1: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by LadiIshola(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2022
You shouldn't stop please, visit Singapore too and Cambodia. There are very high chances that your voters abound there. 5 million diaspora votes in the bag already. This election will be the funniest in our history..... grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by Ijaya123: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2022
And of what relevance is the trip bytheway? Are those in South Africa going to vote?

Second base abeg...!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Postpones South Africa Visit Due To Exigencies & Demands Of Campaign by LuxInnovation1: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2022
DonWest16:
Time to work!

Today is my birthday nairaland family, wish me well.

Happy birthday to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians More Interested In Women - Utomi / Herdsmen Killings: What President Buhari Has Done So Far - VP Osinabjo Reveals / Sahara Reporters Deletes Kwara APC Gov Candidate Fake WAEC Certificate Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.