Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight (757 Views)

Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight / Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by ken6488(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Wow
Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by fman(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Na to fire back
Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by Kingsley10000: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Putin No Joy againcheesy
Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by Teaser4(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2022
ken6488:
Wow
hola bro, abeg shey na you give me that “Victor “ Telegram page, abeg I go need the link… I’m not sure if na you or rottennaija
Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by ken6488(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Teaser4:
hola bro, abeg shey na you give me that “Victor “ Telegram page, abeg I go need the link… I’m not sure if na you or rottennaija
no bro

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by joyandfaith: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
80 missiles that couldn't stop Ukraine military, targeting civilians and infrastructures. Putin is frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by Teaser4(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
joyandfaith:
80 missiles that couldn't stop Ukraine military, targeting civilians and infrastructures. Putin is frustrated.
haffa na, I no con see your reply, we both agreed to do this…. I must give it to you cos you still get mind to type rubbish here again, you fest go watch a lot of cnn, you don download their gibberish now you wan Dey drop am here…. Go and hide. Today’s not your day… una fit get headlines tomorrow, but na we own today.

We Dey give em KABOOM!!!

The war crime I promised you is happening now.

I be talk and do, I know my Putin no Dey bluff na why I bet with you lemaoooo. You should return to political section, make you go follow em discuss Tinubu and Atiku

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by joyandfaith: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Teaser4:
haffa na, I no con see your reply, we both agreed to do this…. I must give it to you cos you still get mind to type rubbish here again, you fest go watch a lot of cnn, you don download their gibberish now you wan Dey drop am here…. Go and hide. Today’s not your day… una fit get headlines tomorrow, but na we own today.

We Dey give em KABOOM!!!

The war crime I promised you is happening now.

I be talk and do, I know my Putin no Dey bluff na why I bet with you lemaoooo. You should return to political section, make you go follow em discuss Tinubu and Atiku

Targeting civilians and infrastructures do not stop war. Indiscriminate bombing wouldn't achieve much. Do you know much Russia wasted for that 80 missiles? Between $300M to $1B. Putin is just frustrated. Crimea bombing really pained Putin.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by Teaser4(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Targeting civilians and infrastructures do not stop war. Indiscriminate bombing wouldn't achieve much. Do you know much Russia wasted for that 80 missiles? Between $300M to $1B. Putin is just frustrated. Crimea bombing really pained Putin.
you say…
Goto bed…..

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by joyandfaith: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Teaser4:
you say…
Goto bed…..

Targeting civilians and infrastructures does not stop war. It is terrorism by Chief Terrorist State-Russia. Indiscriminate bombing wouldn't achieve specific military goals. Ukrainians are already used to Russian
acts of terrorism. Do you know much Russia wasted for that 80 missiles? Between $300M to $1B. Putin is just frustrated. Crimea bombing really pained Putin. Kiev is just trying to remove illegal structures from their land.
Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by Teaser4(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Targeting civilians and infrastructures does not stop war. It is terrorism by Chief Terrorist State-Russia. Indiscriminate bombing wouldn't achieve specific military goals. Ukrainians are already used to Russian
acts of terrorism. Do you know much Russia wasted for that 80 missiles? Between $300M to $1B. Putin is just frustrated. Crimea bombing really pained Putin. Kiev is just trying to remove illegal structures from their land.
Im done with this conversation, you’re free to call me out whenever Ukraine strike back… I’ll surely respond. Adios

2 Likes

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by Svlla: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Really? $300m for mostly oniks missiles and Shahed drones that was used?

If you're not sure of something stop saying it so you won't look like a fool. A friendly advice

BTW Russia produces its missiles and there's no fear of running out of missiles

Take a pause and quantify Ukrainian losses in infrastructure maybe you will get a clearer picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by ken6488(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Russia is the second largest weapon exporter

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by joyandfaith: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
ken6488:
Russia is the second largest weapon exporter
Especially to Africa.
Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by joyandfaith: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Svlla:

Really? $300m for mostly oniks missiles and Shahed drones that was used?

If you're not sure of something stop saying it so you won't look like a fool. A friendly advice

BTW Russia produces its missiles and there's no fear of running out of missiles

Take a pause and quantify Ukrainian losses in infrastructure maybe you will get a clearer picture

Even if you produce anything. there are economic costs associated with any product.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by Kazim88: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Even if you produce anything. there are economic costs associated with any product.

Russian have the metal, have the chemicals, have the gas all in excess to produce the missiles in quantum

Also it is state own not a private business like the US.

Ukraine should give it a rest, they have no air defence nor protection, If provoked Russia can rain missile on them 1 full week straight.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Missiles Fired At Ukraine Overnight by joyandfaith: 4:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Kazim88:

Russian have the metal, have the chemicals, have the gas all in excess to produce the missiles in quantum

Also it is state own not a private business like the US.

Ukraine should give it a rest, they have no air defence nor protection, If provoked Russia can rain missile on them 1 full week straight.
And they produce those things for free. Even Crimea Bridge was built by a Dutch company. Resources don't translate to production. Village man!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Floating Crane Approached The Crimean Bridge For Its Repair #russia #crimea / Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid / Niger Coup: Africa Union Reject Intervention Of Niger Military Coup( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.