Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid (737 Views)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Putin rains down 120 missiles on Ukraine in 'massive' air raid

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/29/russia-ukraine-war-fighting-dead-end-russia-suffers-heavy-losses/?fbclid=IwAR3Ogu8mZxpoRtYu-KK1pMFwfPeWU-9ig5Wb3ICGoO2Au3q80n6Ae34d6QY

At least 120 missiles rained down on Ukraine early on Thursday morning as Russia targeted the capital Kyiv and numerous other major cities.

“A massive air raid. More than 100 missiles in several waves,” said presidential office adviser Oleksiy Arestovych, as another adviser Mykhailo Podolyak claimed the total was closer to 120.

At least three people were injured in the capital, according to Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko, including a 14-year-old girl.

In the western city of Lviv, locals were left without electricity, with the city’s mayor warning of potential water cuts.

The barrage came as the head of the Ukrainian military intelligence agency said fighting has hit a stalemate with neither side able to make significant advances.

Listen to Ukraine: the Latest, The Telegraph's daily podcast, using the audio player at the top of this article or on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favourite podcast app.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Nancy2020(f): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is what Russia should be doing each day then Ukraine will break very fast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by jaeyking(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
At first every one was clamoring for Ukraine

Now nobody even cares about the war again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaeyking:
At first every one was clamoring for Ukraine

Now nobody even cares about the war again

Very correct.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
I learn the war will continue until the last Ukrainian. The one who holds this position is sitting in his peaceful country.. He stays in the white house or Satan house lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
I thought Putin runout the missiles long time ago ?� plus NATO gave Ukraine most advanced air defence systems ��.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Who cares if the west USA and the evil nato refuses to recognise the four regions, there opinion. Means nothing.
I stand with the people of Donbas’. And condemn the 8 year violence Perpetrated by Ukraine militants Azov neo Nazi with lethal aid provided by American government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Belarus' defence ministry says it downed Ukrainian S-300 missile
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/belarus-defence-ministry-says-it-downed-ukrainian-s-300-missile-2022-12-29/

Dec 29 (Reuters) - Belarus' defence ministry said its air defences had downed a Ukrainian S-300 missile in the Brest border region at around 10 a.m. (0700 GMT) on Thursday.

Belarus' state-run BelTA news agency had earlier reported that a Ukrainian S-300 missile had fallen onto the territory of Belarus during one of Russia's most extensive missile attacks against Ukraine since the start of the war.

It had said the Minsk defence ministry was investigating whether Belarus' air defence systems had shot down the rocket or it was a misfire.
Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by bassdow: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Betscoreodds:
I learn the war will continue until the last Ukrainian. The one who holds this position is sitting in his peaceful country.. He stays in the white house or Satan house lol.

Russia really isn't after Killing Humans. They're more interested in disrupting their infrastructure hence reason they focus on Energy/Rail/military infrastructures.

Those who end up dead are more like collateral damage or at times, the so called Air defense systems used by Ukraine, and supplied by the WEST end up killing people, rather than saving lives

3 Likes

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
bassdow:

Russia really isn't after Killing Humans. They're more interested in disrupting their infrastructure hence reason they focus on Energy/Rail/military settings.

Those who end up dead are more like collateral damage or at times, the so called Air defense systems used by Ukraine, and supplied by the WEST end up killing people, rather than saving lives

Yes.. Belarus said they shoot down Ukraine defense missiles. Today.
Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by bassdow: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Yes.. Belarus said they shoot down Ukraine defense missiles. Today.

No wonder Russia armed & Equipped Belarus recently. They obviously knows what they're doing.

My issue is at end of the day, it's ordinary People that's paying with their Lives. Families of Decision makers are rarely involved.

Ukraine + the WEST spent 8-Years preparing for this, yet see how ugly things turned out to be despite the fact Russia was never prepared for such conflict.

Now down here in Nigeria, common man can't even spend 200 naira on local bread and bellyFull, and our darling government says it's cause of the conflict going on in Ukraine.
Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
bassdow:

No wonder Russia armed & Equipped Belarus recently. They obviously knows what they're doing.

My issue is at end of the day, it's ordinary People that's paying with their Lives. Families of Decision makers are rarely involved.

Ukraine + the WEST spent 8-Years preparing for this, yet see how ugly things turned out to be despite the fact Russia was never prepared for such conflict.

Now down here in Nigeria, common man can't even spend 200 naira on local bread and bellyFull, and our darling government says it's cause of the conflict going on in Ukraine.

Every government is using that as an excuse to create hardship

Ukraine zelensky is a crazy man.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
God please bless great putin and our mother Russia.

1 Like

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by joyandfaith: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Betscoreodds:
God please bless great putin and our mother Russia.

Hahaha

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by joyandfaith: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
bassdow:

I want to type a reply but i remember my signature. No comment just check my signature.
Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 1:11am On Dec 30, 2022
joyandfaith:

Hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by joyandfaith: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Betscoreodds:
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha
Is NATO at war presently?
Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Betscoreodds: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2022
joyandfaith:

Is NATO at war presently?
well when Russia war ends then I need you to write that Russia is a great nation that never brings problems to other countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by joyandfaith: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Betscoreodds:
well when Russia war ends then I need you to write that Russia is a great nation that never brings problems to other countries.

Brought problems to whole of easten europe and part Asia. Peter the great and catherine did that. Do you know meaning of empire. Russia empire was even more terrible than British empire. USA was never an empire.
Re: Putin Rains Down 120 Missiles On Ukraine In 'massive' Air Raid by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2022
joyandfaith:

Brought problems to whole of easten europe and part Asia. Peter the great and catherine did that. Do you know meaning of empire. Russia empire was even more terrible than British empire. USA was never an empire.

In your mind you think USA is not trying to build it own new empire that why they are going to each nation to cause wars.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Palin: Plus Or Minus To Mccain / Iraq's Saddam Only Boasted Of Nuclear Capability 2 Deceive Iran / Us Marks Sept. 11 Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.