Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure (5611 Views)

Real Reason Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Not Complete His Tenure. / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Akintola11(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
According to the ECN [ Energy Commission of Nigeria ] Nigeria's energy demand will be 28,000-31,000mw by 2015 (link). Nigeria is currently producing around 4000MW. Unless GEJ Puts Energy as his number priority and devoted 60% of the budget each year for energy and actually starts the construction of of each power station tomorrow with out and corruption, that will be the only way he can keep to his word.

In my opinion its just words, He not truly devoted to giving us power and just wanted to score some political points. Mind you that some of these power stations can take anywhere from 3 to 10 years to build.

Such things do not come about overnight. How about you increase your faith alongside the hope to increase our energy. Jonathan is all we have for now and he is slowly assembling a team of technocrats in which we can all be proud of. Nigerians are fond of wanting next day solutions whereas such issues of power will take years for us to see the true benefits as you have stated.

BE PATIENT AND REMAIN HOPEFUL. those are our only options.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=60pt]JOKER[/size]

Those of you that voted for PDP enjoy your promises. Its his turn to award outrageous contracts.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Airtimex(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
I don't knw about ur area, but my area in aba we r enjoyin uninterrupted electricity na only bad road.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by BigMeat2: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
Enough talking, a proper and decisive action is what we need to boost power supply in the country.
I'm tried of hearing or reading the same statement since 1999 when OBJ was president.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by pcp: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
Http://healthmad.com/conditions-and-diseases/possible-causes-of-sam-loco-efes-death/
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by blacksta(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
FOR ALL THOSE WHO voted for the Man with NO Shoes, Pant and Probably no BRAIN  -    plEASE LET US ENJOY OUR STINKING FRESH AIR -  wE GO die here together till 2015
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by olawalebabs(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
you can't give what you don't have, so don't expect much from gej
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
blacksta:

FOR ALL THOSE WHO voted for the Man with NO Shoes, Pant and Probably no BRAIN  -    plEASE LET US ENJOY OUR STINKING FRESH AIR -  wE GO die here together till 2015
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by abiolak: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
@yorke u speak like a baby, this is a national issue, we voted for him with the trust of change, by now we xpect changes, if u count by months u should know where we are now.
House pls dont mind the little baby call yorke.
All i want to say is resident of lagos state should know that the light they are enjoying is generated by lagos state not federal govt.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Pukkah: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
yorke:

Abegi leave the president alone. When the yorubas n the hausas were in power what difference did they make 2 salvage the perennial problem of power supply in the country? So now that a South South person is presiding over the affairs of the land, u guyz want him 2 do magic. Abegi!

With a reasoning like this, the days of Nigeria in the trenches of under-development are not numbered.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by ideylaff: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
JOKER

was this said in a laughter /ministerial tea dringking ghana must go round session meeting, oooh Jonaaaa u 2 dey joke men,
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by executinal(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
Na today,
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by ideylaff: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
was this said in a laughter /ministerial tea drinking ghana must go round session meeting, oooh Jonaaaa u 2 dey joke men,

Sure he did not mean it, waiting for ABATI, to refute the statement after he withdraws his mouf 4rm Oga GEJ's brown smelly bum,
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Sicherheit(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Akintola11:

Such things do not come about overnight. How about you increase your faith alongside the hope to increase our energy. Jonathan is all we have for now and he is slowly assembling a team of technocrats in which we can all be proud of. Nigerians are fond of wanting next day solutions whereas such issues of power will take years for us to see the true benefits as you have stated.

BE PATIENT AND REMAIN HOPEFUL. those are our only options.

What?
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
abiolak:

@yorke u speak like a baby, this is a national issue, we voted for him with the trust of change, by now we xpect changes, if u count by months u should know where we are now.
All i want to say is resident of lagos state should know that the light they are enjoying is generated by lagos state not federal govt.
Your head needs to be checked properly if that is d way your reason with what u wrote above. U entrust him to make a change. Why him if i may ask? Does him have two heads or prolly he fell frm heaven? Why castigate him much when his tenure is not even over? U didnt entrust your leaders to make a change when they were in power, eh? Abegi dnt be baby!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Beaf: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
abiolak:

Daft.
Some types of people might witness the World turn purple and still claim there has been no change.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by pawa4ul: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
HIM REALLY GET AGENDA? angry
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by kholis(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
Our dear president, which kind of president are you? What makes you think veritable change can be achieved with so much talk? Please stop all your mouth- diarrhea and face reality. The reality is that PDP, which you champion, has failed the nation.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pukkah:

With a reasoning like this, the days of Nigeria in the trenches of under-development are not numbered.
Reasoning like mine? Nah! I'm only being wasteful with the trust. I care less  of wat u think because as i can see your thinking faculty is not working at full capacity. I'd advise u keep mute.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by bizonline: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
lol
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by bizonline: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
The only thing he can guaratee Nigerians is uninterrupted supply of empty promises in his tenure!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by bammo: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
we don here d story b4. Gej is just another lyer.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
fresh hot air 2011

do you need empty promises?
do you require an unmitigated supply of bs
do you require stories instead of solutions?

then look no further than Goodluck ebele johnathan , he will never let you down - an empty long winded promise to solve every problem
a promise that will never be fulfilled
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by bizonline: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
oyb:

fresh hot air 2011

do you need empty promises?
do you require an unmitigated supply of bs
do you require stories instead of solutions?

then look no further than Goodluck ebele johnathan , he will never let you down - an empty long winded promise to solve every problem
a promise that will never be fulfilled
I DEY LAUGH!!!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by tlops(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
in his 6-year term! he knows his people like promises, so he blew in another (though stale) one to keep the fire on! Goodluck 9Ja!!!!!!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by EvilBrain1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
What are you people complaining about? What he said is completely feasible. All we have to do is extend his tenure to 100 years and wait for the oyimbos to invent cold fusion.

Very simple. Ride on GEJ.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by EkoIle1: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
lol. Odechukwu strikes again,
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by RickyRoss1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
THIS IS VERY POSSIBLE, EVEN THOUGH I TRUST GEJ TO SOME EXTENT, I WONT CELEBRATE YET TILL I SEE THIS HAPPEN IN REALITY.
MOST NIGERIAN POLITICIANS HAS FAILED ME A LOT, SEEING IS BELIEVING, SEEING IS BELIEVING.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by luluosas(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
For where? Is it now that we are having more darkness to light? May God help him.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
If he could achieve that, it would be great!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by ak47mann(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
promise promise all the bloody time cool cool cool
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Pukkah: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
yorke:

Reasoning like mine? Nah! I'm only being wasteful with the trust. I care less  of wat u think because as i can see your thinking faculty is not working at full capacity. I'd advise u keep mute.

The theory of evolution, which teaches the survival of the best and fittest of the species, must be false as there are indeed some homo sapiens in circulation with under-developed brains after billions of years of supposed adaptation.  We need not look far before seeing one of them.  He's right here with his ape-like reasoning and reptile-level judgement embarassed. His chicken-class intelligence stands him out in the crowd.  shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insider Job Suspected In SARS Attack(pix) / 5 Achievements Of PMB Within 6 Days In Office / (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.