Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure (5603 Views)

Real Reason Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Not Complete His Tenure. / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by islamrules(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2011
Another Obama in Nigeria.

Talks and nothing happens. See American Economy and Obama. See American Healthcare, thanks to Obama.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by MMM2(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2011
am out.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by chines4(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2011
Sorry I can't comment due to power failure.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by UyiIredia(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2011
apoti:

Joker  grin

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2JhYmFzdS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

laffta dey tickle my n1pple  grin grin grin
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by UyiIredia(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2011
truth be told, I'm skeptical of it. GEJ has made too many promises than - I believe - he can handle.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by member479760: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2011
GEJ more promises! promise us free education for all from primary to secondary level abeg.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
not even in 1000 tenures will that ever be achieved
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by anishe(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
What about Airports in all the states of the Federation? I think he promised that too during the electioneering campaign. Clueless man. your time will soon be up.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Ben13: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
Can they just start making these things happen. Are they themselves not tired of making promises?
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by olawalebabs(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
this is a thread on the comphrensive promise made by gej during his electioneering campaign, enjoy it.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648847.0.html
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Gbenge77(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
That would be an unprecedented achievement
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by proffmanue(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
we shall see na.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Pukkah: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
All hail Mr Jonathan, the powerful and divinely-ordained President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Don't mind the haters please.  You are the best President this country has ever had.  Are your critics and the cynics blind?  

Can't they see sterling and obvious achievements which trailed your performance as Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President and even President before this fresh term that we overwhelmingly and freely gave to you?  Add together all the developmental efforts of all Nigeria's previous rulers and they are not up to 10% of what you have achieved in the trail-blazing years you have led in various capacities.  shocked  Doesn't this shame a mere task/target of 'uninterrupted power supply'?  

Already, you have achieved or almost achieved 'uninterrupted' good roads across the country, 'uninterrupted' health care in hospitals, 'uninterrupted' good education, 'uninterrupted' security, 'uninterrupted' potable water supply, 'uninterrupted' food supply, 'uninterrupted' industrialization, 'uninterrupted' single-tenure, need I go on?  If you have been able to achieve all these astounding feats, why should an ordinary 'uninterrupted power' be a problem?

The transformation agenda has been kicked-off in earnest and I thank God that, at this hour, I am lucky enough to be a Nigerian. Mr Jonathan, continue to dazzle us with your inspiring and golden performance.  I love you! You are the man!!! smiley
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by addey(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sir,

I think it's better to do more and talk less.

But u can give us dis power haaaaaaaaaa

We will give one year of six terms abi wetin i de talk i mean six years six terms
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by lwise(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
How I wish I didnt cast my vote for this cowboy(GEJ).
Nigeria where is thy Messiah. angry angry angry
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by olawalebabs(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
I heard your cries about the artificial scarcity of kerosene and because I promised myself to give priority to the needs of the common man, this administration took the unique decision to begin direct sales of kerosene to the end user thereby cutting out the bottlenecks that caused your discomforts. From reports in the news, the scarcity is now a thing of the past. However, I want to know if this innovation has eased your burdens on this issue. Please let me know of your experiences. GEJ
more talk, less action, just like Obama
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by lwise(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
E bi like say them just dey write all this thing give cowboy(GEJ) to read and nothing more.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by olawalebabs(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
it seems so
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by philip0906(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
lmao@obama
d fist black president to rule the us grin grin grin up McCain tongue
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Pukkah: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
lwise:

E bi like say them just dey write all this thing give cowboy(GEJ) to read and nothing more.

olawalebab:

it seems so

Haba, how dare you guys demean the altruistic and giant, transformational strides of our hardworking, indefatigable Presido!  angry  There is no one like him in this land.  You guys requested that the best among us should rule and it has happened!  smiley  So, relax and savour the benefits of this administration.

In case you are not aware, he has also promised (just yesterday) that Nigeria will by 2015 not only stop the importation of rice, we would also be exporting to other countries. Isn't this grand? All hail visionary Jonathan!  cheesy
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by olawalebabs(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Pukkah: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
lwise:

How I wish I didnt cast my vote for this cowboy(GEJ).
Nigeria where is thy Messiah. angry angry angry

Don't regret so soon!  You ain't see nothing yet.  This is another promise: We Will End Rice Import Before 2015 – Jonathan

================================================================================================

Abuja — President Goodluck Jonathan, Tuesday, vowed to end importation of rice before the end of his tenure in 2015, saying the attainment of self-sufficiency in rice production by Nigeria was a top priority of his administration.

Speaking at a meeting with President of the International Fund for Agricultural Development, IFAD, Dr. Kanayo Nwanze, Jonathan said domestic self-sufficiency in rice production was one of the major assignments he had given to the new Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina.

Jonathan said: “Before we leave office in 2015, we must stop the importation of rice. There is no reason why Nigeria should be importing rice. We have all that is needed to grow enough for domestic consumption and have a surplus we can export to other countries.”

President Goodluck Jonathan welcomes Dr. Kanayo Nwanze, President of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) Tuesday.with them is Prof. Adewunmi Adeshina, Minister of Agriculture and Natural Development. Photos–State House
Responding, Nwanze said IFAD had been cooperating with Nigerian governments since 1985 and was currently engaged in developing value chains for rice, cassava and other agricultural products in the country.

Commending the high priority given to agricultural development in President Jonathan’s Agenda for National Transformation, Dr Nwanze pledged that IFAD will continue to be strong partner of the Nigerian Government.

http://www.thenigeriandaily.com/2011/08/17/nigeria-we-will-end-rice-import-before-2015-jonathan/
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Johndoe100(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
This is very good, I am sure it will be good when it's done. This is very good, I am sure it will be good when it's done.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by tunnytox(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Jona is clueless and will always be no good thing can come out of PDP
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by bkbabe97y(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
olawalebab:

more talk, less action, just like Obama

Oh, now youre gonna compare Obama to that talking Ape you got at the helm of ur affairs.What are you gonna do next, compare this country to yours?! Please, stay the hell outta our country's affairs and concentrate on urs that is about to go to blazes soon.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Ojumiii(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
Jonah man should register for the next BigBrother Africa, he is a good talker
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
WE ARE AT YOUR BACK
BE STRONG,
TO GOVERN NIGERIA ESPECIALLY ARMAJIRIS NO BE SMALL THING grin grin grin grin

Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by YoruIgbo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
There is no need to talk too much, I think Nigerians should openly challenge him and say it is impossible so he should put us to shame!! Shameless politicians. They travel to other countries and see good life and back in there own country they use good road and Electricity as tools to enslave their own people, What a shame
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by bkbabe97y(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
islamrules:

Talks and nothing happens. See American Economy and Obama. See American Healthcare, thanks to Obama.

So, whats wrong with our HealthCare? Why cant you guys ever stick to what you know instead of you ignorant know-it-alll attitude!!!!
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by GAR3TH(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
According to the ECN [  Energy Commission of Nigeria ] Nigeria's energy demand will be 28,000-31,000mw by 2015 (link). Nigeria is currently producing around 4000MW. Unless GEJ Puts Energy as his number priority and devoted 60% of the budget each year for energy and actually starts the construction of of each power station tomorrow with out and corruption, that will be the only way he can keep to his word.

In my opinion its just words, He not truly devoted to giving us power and just wanted to score some political points. Mind you that some of these power stations can take anywhere from 3 to 10 years to build.
Re: GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
islamrules:

Pray tell, what do you really know about American HealthCare?
addey:

Sir,

I think it's better to do more and talk less.

But u can give us dis power haaaaaaaaaa

We will give one year of six terms abi wetin i de talk i mean six years six terms

Abi oo!!! One minute . . . he claims NO AGENDA . . . the next, he is spewing all sorts of things from his trap. I pray this man no go finish us before Nigerians let him go! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agofure Motors / Secret Video Reveals Pastor TB Joshua’s secrets / This Is What Uzouwani Looks Like Now After #Fulani/Govt. Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.