Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death (7366 Views)

30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by TheSourcerer: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Immidiatly after this picture was taken ,Justin committed sucide , he was 16

1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by lordm(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Death comes to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Idaytesj29(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
A British mall surveillance camera captured this image in 1993. The little boy is James Bulger, and he's holding hands with a 10-year-old who is leading him out of the mall. After leaving the premises, they were joined by another 10-year-old. Together, the two older boys killed James, apparently for no reason. The senseless brutality of the murder shocked British society to its core. James' killers were held for years in juvenile detention, then took new identities on being released as adults. Source: The Mirror

2year old was beaten , butthole plugged with batteries , 38 people saw him bleeding out and I guess nobody cared , only 2people asked and they said he was their younger brother is who fell or was lost , shortly before he was tied to train track that later torn to pieces

This is weirdly shocking. Horrifyingly Scary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Idaytesj29(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
This picture is from Ooltgensplaat, the Netherlands, in 2013. This wind turbine caught fire as two technicians were working on it, and there really wasn't much they could do once the blaze got going. In this picture, the two embrace before one tries his luck at jumping almost 200 feet to his death. The other tried crawling down through the tube, only to get trapped inside. They were 19 and 21 years old. Source: Reddit

OMG �

3 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by 23jerryking(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
embarassed cry

I have fought depression headlong for so long, but it seems it is having the better of me right now. I wish I can end it but I still see a twinkle of hope, which is most likely false+ positive. I am carrying a bag of pain deep inside me and it's eating my soul up like Cancer.

I'm lonely and terrified embarassed cry

HELP! Before I use the noose... angry
What's happening bro?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Idaytesj29(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
And what people they were! Since this was the Waco's first public exhibition, all kinds of important people went up for the test flight. The group in this picture, which was taken a few minutes before liftoff, includes St. Louis Mayor William Becker; William Robertson – the founder of Lambert Airport and head of the company that built the glider; Chamber of Commerce president Thomas Dysant; and the St. Louis County Chief Executive, Henry Mueller. In a single crash, a sizable fraction of St. Louis' political and business elite were lost, which is something to think about if the mayor of your city ever invites you and his golfing buddies along on a SpaceX trip he's taking. Source: Kurir

Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by SmartGadgetz: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Life is mysterious.

Picture of one here alive, and another picture of one here not alive dead.

Minutes ago everyone was good, happy, and with plans. No one ever imagined or conceived such a situation for their person.

It's something unthinkable, no one knows the day, time, and event when one dies.

We all are bleeding and bony living things, no different from human and animal lives.

You hit an animal hard it bleeds, struggles to breathe or stay alive, or even dies, likewise us human beings, just that we humans die differently due to natural human activities like suicide, murder, fighting from misunderstanding, accidents, air crashes, sicknesses and diseases, and so on.

While animals die differently like when they are being eaten by bigger animals, shot and eaten by hunters, for economic purposes, diseases, etc, all are the same death and gone forever and evermore.

After all, we agree that humans are intelligent animals, still, some behave like animals in the jungle. Even, some humans behave like animals that's why you see them killing each other for personal gains and space. That's what animals do also.

Naturally and instinctively, we all feel pity towards people that had lost their lives in one way or the other, especially to people we knew or come in contact with, or families that had lost their own, that's some basic human instincts. After such moments of grief and sadness, the dead got forgotten and the living moved on to their daily lives as if nothing happened.

That's also what some animals do, they come together at the point where their animal-kind died with looks of sympathy, and after such times, they move on.

So, my point in writing this article and comparing humans with animals in such a manner is to remind us that life is temporary, and also to bring our mind to understand that as animals with full life dies, so as human with full life also die. Life goes on.

We must embrace these facts and make the most of our living essence. Great ideas and minds are down 6 feet with unaccomplished dreams. Whatever great we plan to do, do it now.

Start today to do whatever you dream to do, life isn't guaranteed a bit.

Leave a legacy behind that people would always remember. Do something great to move mankind forward or save as many people as possible so that you would be remembered now and in future generations.

That's a life worthwhile.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by okrikaboi: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Immidiatly after this picture was taken ,Justin committed sucide , he was 16
Which of them is Justin?
Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Manna4Gurls: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
GoAndVerify:
Death scares me a lot.

Going through severe pain is worst

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Jochabed(f): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
embarassed cry

I have fought depression headlong for so long, but it seems it is having the better of me right now. I wish I can end it but I still see a twinkle of hope, which is most likely false+ positive. I am carrying a bag of pain deep inside me and it's eating my soul up like Cancer. What's going on child of God?

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by terrezo2002(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
embarassed cry

I have fought depression headlong for so long, but it seems it is having the better of me right now. I wish I can end it but I still see a twinkle of hope, which is most likely false+ positive. I am carrying a bag of pain deep inside me and it's eating my soul up like Cancer.

If I tell you that what is happening to you is as a result of evil spirits called demons, you might not believe me as many people are now atheists and will damn everything religion related.
I can profer a simple solution if you want. Which is giving your life to Jesus Christ and living for Him. I am a Christian and by the grace of God so many people are being delivered through me.
You can reach out to me if you want.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by TheSourcerer: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
okrikaboi:

Which of them is Justin?
hi , hello Buddy smiley

Justin.

1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by TheSourcerer: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
lordm:
Death comes to us all
Yes Sir smiley and that’s what makes life beautifulsmiley

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by TheSourcerer: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
Life is mysterious.

Picture of one here alive, and another picture of one here not alive dead.

Minutes ago everyone was good, happy, and with plans. No one ever imagined or conceived such a situation for their person.

It's something unthinkable, no one knows the day, time, and event when one dies.

We all are bleeding and bony living things, no different from human and animal lives.

You hit an animal hard it bleeds, struggles to breathe or stay alive, or even dies, likewise us human beings, just that we humans die differently due to natural human activities like suicide, murder, fighting from misunderstanding, accidents, air crashes, sicknesses and diseases, and so on.

While animals die differently like when they are being eaten by bigger animals, shot and eaten by hunters, for economic purposes, diseases, etc, all are the same death and gone forever and evermore.

After all, we agree that humans are intelligent animals, still, some behave like animals in the jungle. Even, some humans behave like animals that's why you see them killing each other for personal gains and space. That's what animals do also.

Naturally and instinctively, we all feel pity towards people that had lost their lives in one way or the other, especially to people we knew or come in contact with, or families that had lost their own, that's some basic human instincts. After such moments of grief and sadness, the dead got forgotten and the living moved on to their daily lives as if nothing happened.

That's also what some animals do, they come together at the point where their animal-kind died with looks of sympathy, and after such times, they move on.

So, my point in writing this article and comparing humans with animals in such a manner is to remind us that life is temporary, and also to bring our mind to understand that as animals with full life dies, so as human with full life also die. Life goes on.

We must embrace these facts and make the most of our living essence. Great ideas and minds are down 6 feet with unaccomplished dreams. Whatever great we plan to do, do it now.

Start today to do whatever you dream to do, life isn't guaranteed a bit.

Leave a legacy behind that people would always remember. Do something great to move mankind forward or save as many people as possible so that you would be remembered now and in future generations.

That's a life worthwhile.

The Present is an absolute Gift!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by TheSourcerer: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
embarassed cry

here you go buddy

This really clicked with me and made me change perspective on my depression problem and made me feel a lot better so I wanted to share it.

I've always felt like I was not in my place when I was happy, something was off. For some reason I felt better sad. There was something in me that didn't fully wanted to be happy. And I thought that it was a problem. It was probably from all that sad music I was listening to right? I must be some kind of little bitch emo poser edgy millennial kind of motherfucker and I just don't want to admit it to myself.

And then I randomly stumbled upon this Quora post, and it really changed the way I see things. It explained perfectly the things I was feeling without being able to put words on it.

So here you go:

Since sadness in my eyes has a lot of power I want to start by saying: I like being sad too … why? It’s an extremely powerful emotion!

When I got depressed for the first time I was surprised by how powerful it was, the sadness I felt. More powerful than any joy, or love, or anything else I had felt before. It took over every part of me and left me feeling empty and calm, something I rather enjoyed, since being happy and successful and so on so forth, felt overwhelming and more of an effort than a place I’d like to stay. Maybe all that is because of a hard childhood or difficult family, I don’t know. But sadness felt like truth and joy felt like the biggest lie on earth

I read through the answers and it took hard that almost every single person said that you only like it because you’re used to it and even though that MIGHT be true, I certainly don’t think that is the only reason to like sadness or any other negative emotion. I have tried liking joy and excitement and all that shit, but sadness and (emotional) pain really resonates with me.

To make it simple I see it like this: I’d rather be a sad person learning and always being pushed to the next place, than being a blindly happy person who always tries to keep it up.

I’ve had so much clarity from moments of despair, I have had some of my strongest feelings of freedom after a good long cry or panic. Without all the pain I have been through, I wouldn’t experience joy like I do today, my eyes wouldn’t water when there is beauty, love or just a glimpse of hope somewhere. Sadness has made me a more honest person and given me a life of contrast, which I wouldn’t give up, not even for a constant smile and a happy life.

I am not saying, go ahead and be sad all your life because it is great, all I want to point out is that pain and sadness isn’t the enemy, in a balanced life, it might be what gives you freedom, clarity and reason to keep going, not only when things are great!

Hope it helps!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by saaron(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
embarassed cry

Jesus Christ LOVES YOU.

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Rexymania(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Shouldn't they have used the same method they used in getting there to get down?

TheSourcerer:
This picture is from Ooltgensplaat, the Netherlands, in 2013. This wind turbine caught fire as two technicians were working on it, and there really wasn't much they could do once the blaze got going. In this picture, the two embrace before one tries his luck at jumping almost 200 feet to his death. The other tried crawling down through the tube, only to get trapped inside. They were 19 and 21 years old. Source: Reddit
Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rexymania:
Shouldn't they have used the same method they used in getting there to get down?

The one that did got burnt to ashes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Ajibade123(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
omo
Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Anieke77(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
On the was to the party , Rob was considered brain dead , I am sure you can tell who Rob is from the picture , for some Reason he decided not to tell anyone he was feeling weird , he never made it to the reception. He had a random brain bleed that could not be operated, and died before they could reach the E.R
I feel for this guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by TheSourcerer: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anieke77:
I feel for this guy
yeah me too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by LOVEGINO(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
embarassed cry

u will be OK.
Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by Czathedemigod: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
LawMan44:
embarassed cry

Hey bro,wanna be friends?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by akwesenana: 2:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Death is peace. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by ObalendeCMS: 5:32am On Oct 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
it shouldn’t , it’s just a phase smiley

I think what scares him/her is “how” they’re going to die. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by ObalendeCMS: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Grandpa listening to his Nana very attentively as she says her last words , ' I love you Ron'
Susan died moments after after 68years of marriage

Gosh! I’m afraid of falling in love.

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
This is Gary Slok, posing for a selfie with his mom right before their flight lifts off and posted on Facebook , you can tell the love they had for each other ,they were traveling from Amsterdam in June 2014, A few hours later, their flight, Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17, was shot down over Ukraine with no survivors. Source: Blog Gang

From all available investigations carried out, the attack was carried out by Russia. I don't know why a country will exist solely to be a thorn in the flesh to her neighbours and all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by TheSourcerer: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Idaytesj29:

This is weirdly shocking. Horrifyingly Scary
you are welcome smiley and goood morningsmiley
Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by henndukwe18: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
This 20-year-old man, identified to the press by his first name, Maqsood, allegedly crossed two or three barriers to get to the edge of the New Delhi Zoo's tiger exhibit. As you can see, he slipped and fell 18 feet into the moat. The tiger saw it too, and came over to investigate. What happened next is probably best left to the imagination, but it was a couple of hours before zookeepers were able to drive the tiger back into its cage and recover the body. Source: Bataar
mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by henndukwe18: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Grandpa listening to his Nana very attentively as she says her last words , ' I love you Ron'
Susan died moments after after 68years of marriage
am so touched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by seanwilliam(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Gosh! I’m afraid of falling in love.
that was an original love, not the one in practice in naija
Re: 30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death by GoAndVerify: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2022
okrikaboi:
Which of them is Justin?

One of them must be The Justin na. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. / Guide To Writing Visa Sop (Statement of purpose). / Read Essay of NISD third edition best debaters :::(First Stage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.