Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

“my Ex-boyfriend Who Left Me Is Now Trying To Get Back To Me” - Bbnaija's Phyna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Ex-boyfriend Who Left Me Is Now Trying To Get Back To Me” - Bbnaija's Phyna (516 Views)

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Ex-boyfriend Who Left Me Is Now Trying To Get Back To Me” - Bbnaija's Phyna by onyi25(f): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Big Brother Naija level up winner, Ijeoma Josephina Otabo popularly know as Phyna has revealed what her ex boyfriend has been doing ever since she came out of show.

In an interview with Hero Daniels, the reality star talked about her failed relationships and how relationships never worked for her in the past.

Speaking about her last relationship prior to the show, she revealed that the break up marked the beginning of her success story.

According to her, after they broke up, she had to relocate to Abuja and got really busy which changed her lifestyle and still in that process, she found her way into Big Brother's house.

However now that she is out, her last boyfriend is now begging to come back.

She revealed also that the yet to be identified guy even called her on the same day on the interview.

Visit website below for full update/ watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/10/my-ex-boyfriend-who-left-me-is-now.html

Re: “my Ex-boyfriend Who Left Me Is Now Trying To Get Back To Me” - Bbnaija's Phyna by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Clearance sales
grin
Cut of cake at least.... break up led to abuja where u finally had link to real ABUJA ile aiye

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Lagos State Govt To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Was Rushed To / Rema Release Official Music Video For 'dirty' - Watch / Wizkid Alongside Peter Obi Send Condolences To Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.