Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? (586 Views)

Moment BBC Reporter Ran Away From Live Broadcast As Russia Missiles Hit Kyiv, Uk / Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack / Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dozens of Russian missiles have rained down on Ukrainian cities on Monday - killing at least 10 civilians and injuring upwards of 60.

Vladimir Putin said the strikes were in retaliation for its "terrorist action" against Russian territory - but Ukraine has rejected this claim of "provocation".

Here's what we know so far...

*At least 83 missiles have been fired so far - but the Ukrainian military chief says more than half were shot down;

*Strikes hit Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Sumy, Zaporizhzhia and Zhytomyr to name a few - with several of them now without water and power supply

*Vladimir Putin said the bombardment was in retaliation for "terrorist action" against Russian land, namely the strike on the Kerch bridge it believes Ukraine was responsible for,

*Attacks on the Ukrainian capital were the first since June, hitting a playground, a university building and destroying dozens of vehicles;

*Volodymyr Zelenskyy said it felt as if Russia is "trying to wipe us off the face of the Earth", and later called for G7 talks on the matter. These are planned for tomorrow;

*Those on the ground believe Russia timed the attacks for when it would be busiest on the streets, with shocking images emerging from Kyiv;

*Ukrainian intelligence believes the coordinated wave of attacks was being planned in early October.

Source: Skynews

Joyandfaith MT
Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
However, air raids siren resumes in Kiev

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Update

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yes, it’s coming back…..

Joyandfaith MT

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Episode one

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
C

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Now they understand….

Z

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Neddstark: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
In your life, you will think 10 times before bombing Russia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ready for round 2

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
No be today, nato start to Dey lie

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by MT: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Teaser4:
Yes, it’s coming back…..

Joyandfaith MT

@Teaser

I just saw that you have been quoting me. Do not put a spin on this discourse.

Our line of argument was crystal clear - You claimed that Ukrainian army will NEVER attack those 4 annexed territories again AFTER Putin has declared those territories as part of Russia. I made it clear to you they would never stop and you wrote that I should call you out if they do. You are trying to change the line of argument.

I am not talking about Kerch bridge with you. I am not discussing about the rain of missiles on Ukraine. I simply called you out based on our last discourse.

I still put it to you - What do you have to say since Ukrainians keep on attacking those 4 annexed territories after Putin has made them to be part of Russia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine? by Teaser4(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Si

(1) (Reply)

Putin Says Iran’s Nuke Plant Should Be On Line By Summer / Fifa Hands Nigeria 48 Hour Ultimatum. / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.