Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine (5668 Views)

Entire Ukraine Army NATO Trained Btw 2014 - 2022 Is Dead / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
kingthreat:
The West keeps pushing Zelensky to believe he can fight Russia at the expense of his people.
All Russia wants is the Donbass and Crimea and they have got it. Now free them. Attacking their territory is a declaration of more war.

You must first know that Zelensky is not Ukrainian but Jewish and his agenda is to have as much Ukrainians killed or forced into exile so as to have Ukraine reclaimed as the new Jewish homeland.

Those Khazarian bastards are tired of larping as Jews in the desert and want to go back to their ancestral land of Khazaria.

Now this is why every Jew rat on the planet is supporting Jewkraine against Russia .

Our osus will need a new Bible translation that puts Khazaria as the Jewish homeland and not Palestine.

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Fool, my brand of Christianity does not include worship of the same bastards that killed Christ.

OSU with zero sense .

Wot brand of chrritianity are u, vooodoo? u come to nairaland creating dumb thread outter boredom but then we we corrrect u , u get upset like guinea fowl.....do u need help sir? (REAL TALK) smiley

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
The west is leading ukraine to where dem no know

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Wot brand of chrritianity are u, vooodoo? u come to nairaland creating dumb thread outter boredom but then we we corrrect u , u get upset like guinea fowl.....do u need help sir? (REAL TALK) smiley

Heathen OSU savage claiming to be Judas is telling me of my religion?

You are the stubborn fly on the corpse of Judas who refuses to leave its side
.you will be consumed by the eternal fire if hades alongside the rotten corpse of your satanic Jewish master.

Slave

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Russia is a terrorist state of corrupt war criminals. Bleep Russia

Kek.

This is the new cry by Ukraine terrorists

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Heathen OSU savage claiming to be Judas is telling me of my religion?

You are the stubborn fly on the corpse of Judas who refuses to leave its side
.you will be consumed by the eternal fire if hades alongside the rotten corpse of your satanic Jewish master.

Slave

Yor write up clearly shows u mentaly disturb sir....bro i will get u a woman coz I sence fustration....when waz the last time u kiss babe? or how?(no ofeinse) undecided

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
Russia is a terrorist state of corrupt war criminals. Bleep Russia

Kek.

This is the new cry by Ukraine terrorists

they need to deport u to Russia actually

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Zelensky aka sillynsky was deceived by the West that it can fight Russia. I think, the biggest enemies of Ukraine is the West for deceiving them. Decades back same issue came up btw Cuba and the USA when Russia put in nuclear war heads in the Cuba, USA was raged coz that would compromise its security.
To avoid Usa attacking Cuba, Russia went into negotiations with the Usa and removed the nukes and there was peace and cubans and weren't bombarded

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Ukraine was engaged in a terrorist act by blowing up a crimean bridge.

The west was cheering the act. They never knew ukraine just poke the bear.

The war just started. They just pushed Putin to the war.
Initially we call it 'special operation' they said russia is weak.

Now the real war just started. Ukraine will be erase off the world map. If i hear pim undecided
Putin is weak man

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by owobokiri(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Take your jew worshipping slave osu ass out of here.

Every important post you make here is messed up with your endless crude anti Jew outbursts! What a pathetic souul you must be. Don't know whom you think you're frightening. Make your point if any and move on and stop inundating reasonable humans with your crude wahabi hate filled crap..
Nkita ara

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Maxxim: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
What still battles me is that up to this moment, journalists in ukraine keep claiming they're winning the war, smh

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

You must first know that Zelensky is not Ukrainian but Jewish and his agenda is to have as much Ukrainians killed or forced into exile so as to have Ukraine reclaimed as the new Jewish homeland.

Those Khazarian bastards are tired of larping as Jews in the desert and want to go back to their ancestral land of Khazaria.

Now this is why every Jew rat on the planet is supporting Jewkraine against Russia .

Our osus will need a new Bible translation that puts Khazaria as the Jewish homeland and not Palestine.

bro if u can prove to us that u mentaly unstable & need need Psychatrick certificate...i swaar i will send u NGN20,000 -20K) and u shall get it in nest 5 minutes..cash! (REAL TALK) smiley

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by heniford2: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Ukraine was engaged in a terrorist act by blowing up a crimean bridge.

The west was cheering the act. They never knew ukraine just poke the bear.

The war just started. They just pushed Putin to the war.
Initially we call it 'special operation' they said russia is weak.

Now the real war just started. Ukraine will be erase off the world map. If i hear pim undecided
be claiming down only one hit in Russia now them masses will march for the removal off Putin
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
owobokiri:

Every important post you make here is messed up with your endless crude anti Jew outbursts! What a pathetic souul you must be. Don't know whom you think you're frightening. Make your point if any and move on and stop inundating reasonable humans with your crude wahabi hate filled crap..
Nkita ara

Another OSU nnegi graces the thread.

Spits
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
heniford2:
be claiming down only one hit in Russia now them masses will march for the removal off Putin

First day of full blown warfare and the entire Ukrainian infrastructure is gone.

Let that sink in.

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by owobokiri(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Another OSU nnegi graces the thread.

Spits
OSU Kee u dia
Useless reptile

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by lhordspy: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
heniford2:

Lol. Hit russia? Funniest thing have heard so far.

Even their puppeteers, US,UK and NATO are all warning ukraine not to use their weapons giving to them to strike russia.

They knows it is not only ukraine that will face the repercussions but even they that owns the weapons to be use.

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
owobokiri:

OSU Kee u dia
Useless reptile

Get your OSU Jew worshiping ass out of here you casted heathen
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by alcuin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Russia is really punishing them for the terrorist act.

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by owobokiri(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Miserable wahabi blood gulping desert iguana.
Badly raised mutant!
You open a thread every now and then and from the beginning to the end, you are insulting others. What's your problem?
Why must we suffer for your lack of love and family care?
Nshi nkita like u

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Just yesterday ,scenes like these where all over Jewkraine with hohols queuing up to get their photos taken behind a banner of the comerative stamp issued by Kiev celebrating the terrorist attack bombing of the Crimean bridge.

Today they are crying

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by heniford2: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

First day of full blown warfare and the entire Ukrainian infrastructure is gone.

Let that sink in.
so you mean before now the where playing side kick game not war abeg shift jor undecided
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

bro u forgot to reply to my post....are u on medikation?(no oofeinse) undecided

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by heniford2: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Hit russia? Funniest thing have heard so far.

Even their puppeteers, US,UK and NATO are all warning ukraine not to use their weapons giving to them to strike russia.

They knows it is not only ukraine that will face the repercussions but even they that owns the weapons to be use.
be watching
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by heniford2: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

no sire to back ur post grin fake
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
owobokiri:

Miserable wahabi blood gulping desert iguana.
Badly raised mutant!
You open a thread every now and then and from the beginning to the end, you are insulting others. What's your problem?
Why must we suffer for your lack of love and family care?
Nshi nkita like u

If you like call your father Boko

At least those ones are not fighting to be slaves to Judas like you fools

Last time I checked you lost 3 million niglets so that Rothschild can own the oil.

OSU then , OSU now and OSU forever.

You will continue to stumble and fumble like the slave race that you are.

Now git!

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
Thermal power plant smouldering in fire after Russian missile strike

I will buy u Phensic sir....its a gooood sleepin tablet undecided

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

I will buy u Phensic sir....its a gooood sleepin tablet undecided

Go and buy your father his mkpuri miri fix

Heathen OSU

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Go and buy your father his mkpuri miri fix

Heathen OSU

so wot type of muslim are u? is yor name also moham-mad or mohamad coz u honestly need help....I tink i will just find u a woman. bro u want sweetplum? smiley

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by optionalY09: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Can't that war be over

You should be more concerned of bringing an end to the war in Nigeria

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by MMempire(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Let the onslaught begin.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
WW3 loading. Like the 2 previous WWs the theater of war will still be Europe and the adjoining continents

Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama / E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! Ghanaian Voodoo Priest Has Seen More Than 1700 Pastors & Others / World Cup: South Africa Babes Bare It All