Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine (5671 Views)

Entire Ukraine Army NATO Trained Btw 2014 - 2022 Is Dead / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Excelloque:
WW3 loading. Like the 2 previous WWs the theater of war will still be Europe and the adjoining continents
It wont get to that if Russia maintains the current tempo and bombard every nook and cranny in Jewkraine.

Let me explain how bombing Ukraine to smithereens is the only way to prevent WW3 and a most likely nuclear Holocaust:

The actual problem with all of this is that most people living in the West today, people born after WW2 ended, have never seen a real war. Ukraine bombed the Donbas for 7 years, to include killing civilians and Russia stood by. Russia warned the West not to put Ukraine in NATO, the West ignored it. The West has poured billions into Ukraine to fight a proxy war with Russia. A few days ago everyone cheered when a Crimean bridge got hit.

Now Russia is hopefully going to actually push Ukraine's shit in. Get this over with. Good for Russia. Maybe if they destroy enough of Ukraine the rest of world will demand a cease fire. If not, if the West refuses to negotiate in good faith, it will lead to an all out world war. While the pain and suffering, the death and destruction would be horrific, it might be exactly what is needed to prevent Western politicians from playing fck games around the world. Maybe if war has a real cost, then the women in pantsuits and men with hidden bank accounts will start acting like adults and begin to think of the citizens they are meant to represent and not the host of Jewish lobby groups that fund their campaigns and provide them a steady stream of young boys and girls to FCK every other weekend.

Bomb Ukraine to ashes. Use tactical nukes and irridate the goddamn place so the khazars will forget their reverse migration out of the deserts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by SenatePresdo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
Fck around and find out.

You don't poke the beer and expect it not to all out attack.

Right now , Russia is bombing critical infrastructure: roads, rail lines , bridges , power installations water works,internet stations and military command posts.

This is of course in response to Ukraine's terrorist attack on the crimean bridge which they all openly celebrated.

Currently Jewlensky is said to have been evacuated to a bunker

Head slammer, wetin Jews do you?

Putin should hide his head in shame, after 8 months he couldn't win his comedian neighbour, what a super power grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by SenatePresdo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Ukraine was engaged in a terrorist act by blowing up a crimean bridge.

The west was cheering the act. They never knew ukraine just poke the bear.

The war just started. They just pushed Putin to the war.
Initially we call it 'special operation' they said russia is weak.

Now the real war just started. Ukraine will be erase off the world map.

If i hear pim undecided

You just funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Putin should hide his head in shame, after 8 months he couldn't win his comedian neighbour, what a super power grin

OSU pig,for your okoro brain only Muslims hate the Jew rat?

Heathen bastard product of a baby factory .

Get out from here with your myopic linear mindset .

Foolish okoro Jew wannabe OSU
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Ukraine don collect grin

Wotowoto
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Anugoson(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Hit russia? Funniest thing have heard so far.

Even their puppeteers, US,UK and NATO are all warning ukraine not to use their weapons giving to them to strike russia.

They knows it is not only ukraine that will face the repercussions but even they that owns the weapons to be use.
You know nothing about world politics. Putin is like a mad man holding a lighter at a gas station. He has cornered himself and he knows that. That’s why he keeps threatening with nuclear weapon.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anugoson:

You know nothing about world politics. Putin is like a mad man holding a lighter at a gas station. He has cornered himself and he knows that. That’s why he keeps threatening with nuclear weapon.

JewNN talk

Make dem invade Russia nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by finishmatter: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Exactly my thought. This is the time Russia can win the war.

And if they really want to win, they have to bring Ukraine to ash. And overthrow Zylensky.

JewsAreSatanic:

It wont get to that if Russia maintains the current tempo and bombard every nook and cranny in Jewkraine.

Let me explain how bombing Ukraine to smithereens is the only way to prevent WW3 and a most likely nuclear Holocaust:

The actual problem with all of this is that most people living in the West today, people born after WW2 ended, have never seen a real war. Ukraine bombed the Donbas for 7 years, to include killing civilians and Russia stood by. Russia warned the West not to put Ukraine in NATO, the West ignored it. The West has poured billions into Ukraine to fight a proxy war with Russia. A few days ago everyone cheered when a Crimean bridge got hit.

Now Russia is hopefully going to actually push Ukraine's shit in. Get this over with. Good for Russia. Maybe if they destroy enough of Ukraine the rest of world will demand a cease fire. If not, if the West refuses to negotiate in good faith, it will lead to an all out world war. While the pain and suffering, the death and destruction would be horrific, it might be exactly what is needed to prevent Western politicians from playing fck games around the world. Maybe if war has a real cost, then the women in pantsuits and men with hidden bank accounts will start acting like adults and begin to think of the citizens they are meant to represent and not the host of Jewish lobby groups that fund their campaigns and provide them a steady stream of young boys and girls to FCK every other weekend.

Bomb Ukraine to ashes. Use tactical nukes and irridate the goddamn place so the khazars will forget their reverse migration out of the deserts.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:

And if they really want to win, they have to bring Ukraine to ash. And overthrow Zylensky.

Russia's objectives were simple :

1. Demilitarize Ukraine by reducing its once powerful army to a rag tag terrorist militia which they have done.

2. Locate and destroy all US and NATO facilities in Ukraine. This has since been achieved.

3. Liberate and assimilate the Russian speaking east into Russia. This as you know was achieved since 2 weeks back.

But Zelensky and his Jewish criminals in Kiev and the District of Criminality aka Washington DC still wanted more and demanded that the eastern oblasts that they have been waging a genocidal war on remains Ukrainian soil despite the 8y long brutal war and the overwhelming referendum by the people to leave Ukraine for Russia.

Russia fought the initial SMO (not war) with civilian and diplomatic concerns.

Now that they have no pro Russian elements left in the rest of Jewkraine , the Russians were begging for Zelensky to escalate his madness and attack Russian soil.

Now that they have done this sacrilege, war it is and war will they get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Minjim: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

If i hear pim undecided

There is nothing like terrorist act when you are at war
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by HausaIgboYoruba: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Your Almighty USA with superior weapons spent 20yrsand wasted billion of money in Afghanistan. Did they conquer Afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Minjim: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:

I'm sure you are an Ipob terrorist comment like this. Bring a whole country with it's people to ash
Apaa!
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by SenatePresdo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

OSU pig,for your okoro brain only Muslims hate the Jew rat?

Heathen bastard product of a baby factory .

Get out from here with your myopic linear mindset .

Foolish okoro Jew wannabe OSU

Local black man licking the ass of his white supremacists.
You can chose the ass of the Western or Eastern whites, White shit still tastes yummy to mentally enslaved black man like you.

I don't care if Russia and American or even Israel wipes out each other.

You can never be a Russian, slave must side his master even though his master hates him.

Fool wake up, none of them loves you grin

You are as inconsequential as the Guinea pig in the African jungle.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Rapuru14: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

If i hear pim undecided

This guy is irredeemably stup!d.

Indeed sense and humanity is far from ALL Agbado Urchins.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Rapuru14: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Russia's objectives were simple :

1. Demilitarize Ukraine by reducing its once powerful army to a rag tag terrorist militia which they have done.

2. Locate and destroy all US and NATO facilities in Ukraine. This has since been achieved.

3. Liberate and assimilate the Russian speaking east into Russia. This as you know was achieved since 2 weeks back.

But Zelensky and his Jewish criminals in Kiev and the District of Criminality aka Washington DC still wanted more and demanded that the eastern oblasts that they have been waging a genocidal war on remains Ukrainian soil despite the 8y long brutal war and the overwhelming referendum by the people to leave Ukraine for Russia.

Russia fought the initial SMO (not war) with civilian and diplomatic concerns.

Now that they have no pro Russian elements left in the rest of Jewkraine , the Russians were begging for Zelensky to escalate his madness and attack Russian soil.

Now that they have done this sacrilege, war it is and war will they get.

You need to be checked urgently.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by SenatePresdo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

JewNN talk

Make dem invade Russia nah?

Why would they invade Russia?

Wetin concern them and Russia?

Ode!
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by SenatePresdo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Your Almighty USA with superior weapons spent 20yrsand wasted billion of money in Afghanistan. Did they conquer Afghanistan?

Far Away Afghanistan in another continent?

Ukraine and Russia wey be face me I face you, that's what overhyped Russia can't win grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rapuru14:

You need to be checked urgently.

OSU
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by BentizilL: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

First day of full blown warfare and the entire Ukrainian infrastructure is gone.

Let that sink in.
It's not even a full blown war..
Russia just warning them of it consequence of attacking Crimea bridge.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Local black man licking the ass of his white supremacists.
You can chose the ass of the Western or Eastern whites, White shit still tastes yummy to mentally enslaved black man like you.

I don't care if Russia and American or even Israel wipes out each other.

You can never be a Russian, slave must side his master even though his master hates him.

Fool wake up, none of them loves you grin

You are as inconsequential as the Guinea pig in the African jungle.

Coming from a Jew worshiping OSU

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by BentizilL: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anugoson:

US nuke Japan
US threaten Iraq with nuke
US threaten China with nuke
US threaten Iran with nuke.

Just telling you no country threaten to nuke the other more than US, they're master in threatening with nukes..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by SenatePresdo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Coming from a Jew worshiping OSU

I'm agnostic you modafuking black slave head slammer.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by BentizilL: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Far Away Afghanistan in another continent?

Ukraine and Russia wey be face me I face you, that's what overhyped Russia can't win grin
US field almost 3m soldiers in Vietnam couple with millions of South Vietnam soldiers and hundred of thousands mercenaries but ran away after 20 years..
Russia has Less than 200k soldiers in Ukraine but have occupied four region..

Coward NATO had to sacrifice the Ukrainians to face a country they're scared of.. grin
My sympathy is with the innocent Ukrainians who are caught up in this cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I'm agnostic you modafuking black slave head slammer.

Care less what you are.

You still remain a heathen OSU.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Regex: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
ednut1:
The west is leading ukraine to where dem no know

I sure say any Ukraine weh sing 'carry me deh go..' go deh regret am.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Regex: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
kollinz1234:
Putin is weak man

I'd rather be Putin weak than Zelensky strong/alpha man
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by HolyMan12: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

u sound mentaly disturbed my brother.wot u need is a woman . good news is I will link u up with our nairaland Siofra & u will love her...she dates anything sir!!(no oofeinse)..THANK ME LATER!!! wink

grin grin grin

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Regex:

I'd rather be Putin weak than Zelensky strong/alpha man
you must be a coward then. A man who will rather kneel in slavery and leave than stand for freedom and die
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin grin Very soon shithole pro russian will be silent, stay & watch
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Otobong3374:
grin grin Very soon shithole pro russian will be silent, stay & watch

Well, God is with Russia and not your satanic jewed out homosexual west.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ukrainian sources reporting that NATO has warned them of at least 40 Russian strategic bombers in the air. More missiles likely inbound.
reports coming from 11 minutes ago. it's happening again,.

Zelensky! No sleep. Wake up . collect your wotowotor!
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Datguy5: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
Fck around and find out.

You don't poke the beer and expect it not to all out attack.

Right now , Russia is bombing critical infrastructure: roads, rail lines , bridges , power installations water works,internet stations and military command posts.

This is of course in response to Ukraine's terrorist attack on the crimean bridge which they all openly celebrated.

Currently Jewlensky is said to have been evacuated to a bunker

what the Bleep are you talking about?

Russia started this war, (which they are losing), they broke international law and the treaty that was signed when the soviet union broke apart,

no matter how you look at it, Russia deserved what is happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama / E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! Ghanaian Voodoo Priest Has Seen More Than 1700 Pastors & Others / World Cup: South Africa Babes Bare It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.