Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine (5666 Views)

Entire Ukraine Army NATO Trained Btw 2014 - 2022 Is Dead / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Datguy5: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

As o said, I owe you no proof.

If after covid scam you still take. Jew media seriously then you are beyond redemption.

Keep watching jewnn.

Ode

says the idiot with no proof of wtf he is talking about

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Regex: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
kollinz1234:
...but u will love to see Zelensky just offer Ukraine to Russia and just rest abi

No, that's a horrible thing to think of. It wouldn't have come to this if Zelensky valued the lives of Ukrainians. GEJ valued the lives of Nigerians that's why he didn't go further to challenge the outcome of 2015 election.

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Datguy5:

says the idiot with no proof of wtf he is talking about

Idiot, I am not here to spoonfeed you.

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
kollinz1234:
...but u will love to see Zelensky just offer Ukraine to Russia and just rest abi

Fool, for 8ys Zelensky has been waging a genocidal war on ethnic Russians in the east so much so that over 2 million had crossed into Russia to flee the ravaging kosher Nazis sent to murder them.

Jewlensky even signed a decree banning the Russian language

And you still for some reason believe the referendum to leave Ukraine for the Jewish criminals was a Russian sham plebiscite?

How foolish ate thou?

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Datguy5: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Idiot, I am not here to spoonfeed you.

i am NOT asking you to spoonfeed me, i am asking you to act like a logical human with a working brain and back up what you are saying with facts and logic

why is that so hard for you

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Datguy5: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Fool, for 8ys Zelensky has been waging a genocidal war on ethnic Russians in the east so much so that over 2 million had crossed into Russia to flee the ravaging kosher Nazis sent to murder them.

And you still for some reason believe the referendum to leave Ukraine for the Jewish criminals was a Russian sham plebiscite?

How foolish ate thou?
can i get proof of your claim?

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by JewsAreSatanic: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Datguy5:

You are a lazy baatard not to know there exist a thing called google.

This your Jewlensky even campaigned on the promise of ending the war by abiding to the Minsk Agreement brokered by Germany and France and even promised to mend relations with Russia.

Do your own fcking research and come to your own conclusion like an educated person.

Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Datguy5: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

This your Jewlensky even campaigned on the promise of ending the war by abiding to the Minsk Agreement brokered by Germany and France and even promised to mend relations with Russia.

Do your own fcking research and come to your own conclusion like an educated person.

the burden of proof is on you to prove what you are saying not me

source your claim
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by ColdHeatt: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

from yor user name, u defiately a muslim...u people juss to full of anger, madness, no mercy, ala wakoba & sensless violense ..(u and yor mohammad, son of meccca)...son .u need to preach calmness and niceness!!(no ofeinse) embarassed
Doggy, your bile is boiling. Leave us Muslims out of your congenital misery. The leash you're playing with will announce your suicide.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by BentizilL: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

You owe no one a proof bro. kiss
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Datguy5: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2022
BentizilL:

You owe no one a proof bro. kiss

if ur a dude, this is gay
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Karnice600: 12:41am On Oct 11, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

It wont get to that if Russia maintains the current tempo and bombard every nook and cranny in Jewkraine.

Let me explain how bombing Ukraine to smithereens is the only way to prevent WW3 and a most likely nuclear Holocaust:

The actual problem with all of this is that most people living in the West today, people born after WW2 ended, have never seen a real war. Ukraine bombed the Donbas for 7 years, to include killing civilians and Russia stood by. Russia warned the West not to put Ukraine in NATO, the West ignored it. The West has poured billions into Ukraine to fight a proxy war with Russia. A few days ago everyone cheered when a Crimean bridge got hit.

Now Russia is hopefully going to actually push Ukraine's shit in. Get this over with. Good for Russia. Maybe if they destroy enough of Ukraine the rest of world will demand a cease fire. If not, if the West refuses to negotiate in good faith, it will lead to an all out world war. While the pain and suffering, the death and destruction would be horrific, it might be exactly what is needed to prevent Western politicians from playing fck games around the world. Maybe if war has a real cost, then the women in pantsuits and men with hidden bank accounts will start acting like adults and begin to think of the citizens they are meant to represent and not the host of Jewish lobby groups that fund their campaigns and provide them a steady stream of young boys and girls to FCK every other weekend.

Bomb Ukraine to ashes. Use tactical nukes and irridate the goddamn place so the khazars will forget their reverse migration out of the deserts.

I can perceive you are bitter with life. In as much as you need urgent help, It’s wrong for anyone to blame you for the deplorable state you’re in, since being an idiot is by genetic inclinations rather than by choice.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Karnice600: 12:52am On Oct 11, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Your Almighty USA with superior weapons spent 20yrsand wasted billion of money in Afghanistan. Did they conquer Afghanistan?

His majesty ‘Ode’ buchi
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Maxxim: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Regex:

It is Psychology. They plan to achieve two things:
1. Push Russia to go unethical (Russia has been threading with caution and has not gone full blown war, can not use nuclear even of it a full war)

2. Demoralise Russian army.
Hmm, this is really true considering current situation, but using it's citizens as body shield zelensky no get brain
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by sotall(m): 2:27am On Oct 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Hit russia? Funniest thing have heard so far.

Even their puppeteers, US,UK and NATO are all warning ukraine not to use their weapons giving to them to strike russia.

They knows it is not only ukraine that will face the repercussions but even they that owns the weapons to be use.

So the weapons that Ukraine has been using since February belongs to who?

All these pro-Russia asslickers sef...
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

How foolish ate thou?
Don't you think you are making too much noise?
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2022
Regex:

No, that's a horrible thing to think of. It wouldn't have come to this if Zelensky valued the lives of Ukrainians. GEJ valued the lives of Nigerians that's why he didn't go further to challenge the outcome of 2015 election.
ok so what do you think Zelensky would have done differently?
Do you really know what Russia is demanding?
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Regex: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2022
kollinz1234:
ok so what do you think Zelensky would have done differently?
Do you really know what Russia is demanding?

For the peace and life of his people, there are a million things he could have done differently like, staying out of the whole trouble.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Regex:

For the peace and life of his people, there are a million things he could have done differently like, staying out of the whole trouble.
suggest how he would have done so
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Regex: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2022
kollinz1234:
suggest how he would have done so

He could have avoided this whole thing by being indifferent to both Russia and America. Him and his handlers decided instead to put the lives of their citizens at risk so as to embezzle fun without being caught.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Regex:

He could have avoided this whole thing by being indifferent to both Russia and America. Him and his handlers decided instead to put the lives of their citizens at risk so as to embezzle fun without being caught.
you are naive of what the problem really is.
If what you put up there was really the problem, do you think the Ukrainian people would have stood by their president?
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
ColdHeatt:
Doggy, your bile is boiling. Leave us Muslims out of your congenital misery. The leash you're playing with will announce your suicide.

^^^^see them...he already talking about suside
U Muslim things all the same. Op is aggressive mean he definitely Muslim.i bet yor name is either mohammmmmm-mad or Bin mohammmmmed Al yusuf yakayaka mugimugi dong dong. ...anyways bro, talk nicely & I will find u a woman!!((THANK ME LATER ) undecided
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by siofra(f): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
HolyMan12:

DaddyCK well-done o

If you like create one billion monikers on nairaland.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
siofra:

DaddyCK well-done o

If you like create one billion monikers on nairaland.

U should be happy am trying to link u with JewsAreSatanic who is almost mentality disturb...he is Nigerian but said Putin is his cousin(read his last post)...if u can please date him for the sake of mental awareness & peace..,,we will be so so happppy!!((REAL TALK)) angry
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by ColdHeatt: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^see them...he already talking about suside
U Muslim things all the same. Op is aggressive mean he definitely Muslim.i bet yor name is either mohammmmmm-mad or Bin mohammmmmed Al yusuf yakayaka mugimugi dong dong. ...anyways bro, talk nicely & I will find u a woman!!((THANK ME LATER ) undecided
Your egg has rammed against my rock. Hopeless is your case. You'll be hanged for a case you're not guilty of.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by Datguy5: 4:38am On Oct 12, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

And YouTube is independent ?

The rule of thumb is that if its still on JewTube it is misinformation .

You are still on the surface web.

Dive deeper for the truth .

Ode.

yes youtube is independent
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by BloomingDale(f): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Datguy5:
i genuinely don't know where tf all of you getting your news from

I burst out laughing at this comment. Maybe you should try alternative media. Almost all the networks are owned by the same company which are headed by Jews, so they most times spit out propaganda that suit their narrative. They influence how the world acts, thinks etc by the news they put out.
Re: Russia Bombing The Shit Out Of The Entire Ukraine by BloomingDale(f): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Datguy5:

Jesus, man. WTF is wrong with you? You really are lazy. I as a woman am even more hardworking than you

Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama / E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! Ghanaian Voodoo Priest Has Seen More Than 1700 Pastors & Others / World Cup: South Africa Babes Bare It All

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54