Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Think Russia Will Loose This War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Russia Will Loose This War (2156 Views)

How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum / Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje / Seven Reasons The UGM Will Loose This Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Here's My Analysis:

Russia's inability to crush Ukraine after six months shows that Russia does not have advance tactical weapon ( apart from Nucks).

And should they deploy Nuclear weapon, they will be crushed as other countries will become directly involved.

It appears Russia' s best weapons are nukes. Nothing more, nothing less.

But I am so shocked that Russia doesn't have defensive weapon as that deployment in Israel.

I feel sorry for Putin. He has a good cause but he will loose this war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by gaby(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
You guys don't understand world politics and the game at play in Ukraine.

The actors directly involved understands what's going on and know it isn't an all-out war or that Russia is unable to crush Ukraine as you put it.

Just to give you some sort of perspective to ponder upon...

Since Putin took over the leadership of Russia, he has been on a drive to make Russia gain back her respect and prestige in World politics.

Of course, achieving these plans would require active participation and direct supervision by someone as knowledgeable and tactical as Putin. This is one reason why Putin has been switching from being President to Prime Minister and vice versa. In my opinion, something like this is what Nigeria needs if we are to succeed in digging ourselves from the current rot and consolidating on any little wins.

If Putin hadn't taken the above stand, his plans would have been hijacked, sabotaged, and upturned, largely by the West as major sponsors. This is part of the reason why they are so mad at Putin because they know he knows them and has blocked them from gaining direct access to Russia.

Now, you need to understand that Russia is also a superpower with weapon production capabilities. Most countries that manufacture weapons will always look for ways to create a phantom war as an avenue for them to advertise and test their weapons in a real war situation to be able to go back to the drawing board with feedback on how to correct any failings. Russia could have and I'm sure Putin would have loved that country to be used as a testing ground not to be Ukraine for obvious reasons.

While Russia had been on a rebuild under Putin, you can recall how many such needless wars had been instigated and carried out by the West.

They know and understand that it is Russia's right to test and advertise their weapons just as they do without any moral ground to stand up against such in an ideal and less hypocritical world.

Now, Russia would have loved to have a different ground and place to test and advertise its weapon capabilities other than Ukraine. But the comedian had comically volunteered himself to be a puppet to the West and hand them a binocular to be able to peep into Russia at will, something they can and will never accept.

Zelensky has foolishly turned his country into a battleground for a battle of wits, supremacy, and alliance between two superpowers and will have himself to blame.

In conclusion, Russia has come of age on so many fronts and Putin believes this is the right time to test out all they've been working at setting up both militarily and economically, and you'd agree with me that, they've recorded some degree of success in the economic aspect and that this war has only ended up reassuring them that they are indeed a country that can stand up to most countries and sanctions without any succumb to bullying.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Vibekiller(f): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
For your mind!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by ibechris(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
If u noticed of late,the President of Ukraine is no longer begging for weapon and that has shown that they are solid on ground.

Russia is losing this war and I doubt if these new conscripted soldiers will not desert to Ukraine to avoid being killed like others.

After Zilinsky has promised them accommodation if they can abandoned their weapons and desert the war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
gaby:
You
What did I do

1 Like

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
ibechris:
If u noticed of late,the President of Ukraine is no longer begging for weapon and that has shown that they are solid on ground.

Russia is losing this war and I doubt if these new conscripted soldiers will not desert to Ukraine to avoid being killed like others.

After Zilinsky has promised them accommodation if they can abandoned their weapons and desert the war.

U are so on point. What Russia needs now is a tactical withdrawal.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vibekiller:
For your mind!

It's the truth. Or how do u analyze their defeat?
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vibekiller:
For your mind!
Russia needs to fall back. Build their military arsenal. And build more allies cos this war is beyond Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by BloomingDale(f): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Their president Zelenski is hiding in a bunker. Go and tell him the good news that Ukraine is winning the war so he can come out.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
BloomingDale:
Their president Zelenski is hiding in a bunker. Go and tell him the good news, that Ukraine is winning the war, so he can come out.

But the guy needs to hide now. Just d name Russia is enough to scare anyone ( at least before now. Mesef no fear Russia again.

Anyways, take Russian nukes out of d equation, u will agree that Ukraine has been armed now. They have more advance weapon than Russia. And more is coming

2 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Tunjibalogun: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:
Here's My Analysis:

Russia's inability to crush Ukraine after six months shows that Russia does not have advance tactical weapon ( apart from Nucks).

And should they deploy Nuclear weapon, they will be crushed as other countries will become directly involved.

But I am so shocked that Russia doesn't have defensive weapon as that deployment in Israel.

Nukes, not nucks
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Nukes, not nucks
Thanks dude
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Tunjibalogun: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:

Thanks dude
Uwc
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by BloomingDale(f): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:

But the guy needs to hide now. Just d name Russia is enough to scare anyone ( at least before now. Mesef no fear Russia again.

Anyways, take Russian nukes out of d equation, u will agree that Ukraine has been armed now. They have more advance weapon than Russia. And more is coming

Stop listening to mainstream media news. They lie too much.

6 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by paramakina202: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
OP wait until winter fully arrives before you conclude who wins or lose.
Russia is prepared for a long term war with the west and already USA have exausted their weapon stockpile and may soon not be able to resupply Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Demolakay: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:

Ur just not well informed..

Ukraine can nd will nva defeat Russia even wit d support of d west.
They av been able to record some little gain, because Russia mission in Ukraine is now in some sort of operational pause, because wit d supply of Himars to d Ukrainians, dey have been able to destroy Russia's logistics hubs in Ukraine.

Now Russia needs to re-route it's logistics hubs, nd also recruit more men to safeguard d territories dey av annexed in Ukraine. Dat was wat led to d partial mobilization.
By d end of d month, u will discover dat d much acclaimed success of d Ukrainians is little wen compared to d media frenzy it generated.

Only today alone, d whole of Ukraine was bombarded with missiles by Russia, in response to d attack on d Crimea bridge on Saturday.

D only solution to d crisis is for d UN nd respected body to call both parties to d table nd negotiate peace. Anything aside dat will nt favour any1. Infact Ukraine will suffer d most.

6 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Kyase(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:
Here's My Analysis:

How old are you grin
WTF

4 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kyase:

How old are you grin
WTF

LoL
I will love to hear ur analysis bro
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by ElSudani: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
The Russians are cowards, they ran away from the battlefield only to send missiles to attack civilians. Pathetic for a so called superpower.
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

Stop listening to mainstream media news. They lie too much.
I don't listen to only mainstream media news. However, mainstream media gives me insightful perspective.
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
ElSudani:
The Russians are cowards, they ran away from the battlefield only to send missiles to attack civilians. Pathetic for a so called superpower.
Lol. But it's not a fistful combat now?
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
gaby:
You guys don't understand world politics and the game at play in Ukraine.

orld.

Zelensky has foolishly turned his country into a battleground for a battle of wits, supremacy, and alliance between two superpowers and will have himself to blame.

He has not foolishly turned the country to anything. He is a foreigner, A Jew. Worse comes to worse he flies to Israel and allows the Ukranians to suffer. He doesn't care about their blood.

1 Like

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by 9jahotblog: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:
Here's My Analysis:

yes putin will surely lose the war. His loss has started already. He will be the target in the matter of weeks. The world power nations are against his actions so far he attacked Ukraine.
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Troublemania5: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur just not well informed..

Ukraine can nd will nva defeat Russia even wit d support of d west.
They av been able to record some little gain, because Russia mission in Ukraine is now in some sort of operational pause, because wit d supply of Himars to d Ukrainians, dey have been able to destroy Russia's logistics hubs in Ukraine.

Now Russia needs to re-route it's logistics hubs, nd also recruit more men to safeguard d territories dey av annexed in Ukraine. Dat was wat led to d partial mobilization.
By d end of d month, u will discover dat d much acclaimed success of d Ukrainians is little wen compared to d media frenzy it generated.

Only today alone, d whole of Ukraine was bombarded with missiles by Russia, in response to d attack on d Crimea bridge on Saturday.

D only solution to d crisis is for d UN nd respected body to call both parties to d table nd negotiate peace. Anything aside dat will nt favour any1. Infact Ukraine will suffer d most.

Na US dey control UN. the war is like a proxy between America and allies vs Russia.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by ElSudani: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:

Lol. But it's not a fistful combat now?

In many places they just ran away leaving their equipment behind. The Ukrainians were defeating them on the ground and taking back their territories. I think the latest missile attacks are desperate moves and a way to save face.
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by finishmatter: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
ElSudani:

In many places they just ran away leaving their equipment behind. The Ukrainians were defeating them on the ground and taking back their territories. I think the latest missile attacks are desperate moves and a way to save face.
U are indeed right mate. Let's see if their morale will get a boost with the recent missile attacks
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by gaby(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

He has not foolishly turned the country to anything. He is a foreigner, A Jew. Worse comes to worse he flies to Israel and allows the Ukranians to suffer. He doesn't care about their blood.

Another angle to the entire ruse of demonizing Putin and Russia.
Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Demolakay: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Troublemania5:

Na US dey control UN. the war is like a proxy between America and allies vs Russia.

Den d war continues... and Ukraine will continue to bear d brunt.

1 Like

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Kyase(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
finishmatter:

LoL
I will love to hear ur analysis bro
in simple terms
The war have just started
One on one, Russia can dismantle USA in 5 days , it’s small Ukraine that Russia can’t handle?

Russia wants to take control of the whole Ukraine, so they don’t want to destroy it totally, if you get the drift

1 Like

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by Osariemen12: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Armchair war analysts.

In your wildest dreams Russia is losing the war and no single gun shot on the Russian soils yet.

Four Ukrainian regions have been annexed. And Russia is losing the war.

Op is still watching Nickelodeon.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Russia Will Loose This War by HenryTimes: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
paramakina202:
OP wait until winter fully arrives before you conclude who wins or lose.
Russia is prepared for a long term war with the west and already USA have exausted their weapon stockpile and may soon not be able to resupply Ukraine.

As if Europeans never knew that winter will come. See person wey never leave him village dey talk about winter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President / Obi Should Stop Being Reckless / Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.