Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT (41049 Views)

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Akmahoghany: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
princewarri1985:
na the budget for your village he go sign, let wait and see, 2023 will tell. OBI all the way, let me tell you one thing you dont know, every youth in warri here always cast their vote on the money they are going to get but alot of youth are read to cast their vote for peter obi for free which has never happened before.

Tales by moonlight.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Ned51: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Please show us the video
Pakute:
I thought zombidients said Jagaban cannot hold a pen or spoon. This is how Tinubu will sign on 2023/2024 budget, Ishallah.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Mccullum: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
See Jagaban,

see the next president elect of FRN in 2023,

See the way ABAT is looking fresh and agile,

on his mandate I stand because my PVC is

patiently waiting to cast my vote for him...

prior to he's a visionary leader.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Ayodeoba: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Benresmy:

*Tinubu gave 25 million Dollars to Simon Ekpa to destabilize South-East region before 2023 election*.

Sen. Ahmed Tinubu’s last wish is that he becomes the President of Nigeria. He is ready to do anything to realize this contrary to the advice by his doctors.

He has told the members of his inner circle that funding is not the problem. He also told them that Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is also not his problem. One problem that is causing him sleepless nights, according to him is the Peter Obi factor. He said if left unchecked, he would surprise everybody as he was surprising them now.

One of Tinubu’s last move was the engagement of Simon Ekpa to destabilize the South-East region. For this, Tinubu through his agents met with Ekpa in London and handed him over the first payment of 25 million dollars. The payment of the remaning 25 million Dollars will depend on how effective he is.

Ekpa has reached to his collaborators, they are re-grouping now.

Their major target is Labour Party and the South-East. The strategy is to camp his guys between Enugu and Ebonyi states from where they would attack security formations and people garthered for meetings.

A few weeks to the election, they will start announcing no election and tell the electorate to stay at home or risk death if they come out for voting.

The DSS is aware of the plot. Though they have reported, but Abuja is yet to act.
so you just sit down and type all this lies? Tinubu must be a great man to have done that

2 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Emoin: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari. I hope Tinubu live up to expectations

Anyway, guys please i need your referal for any opening or loan to kick start a business

Go ask the President in Aso Rock u supported in 2015 for loan app, or you can as well wait, if the Western Grand pa u r still supporting now, gets to Aso rock, he might as well help you with loan….. Mtscheew, as suffer no Dey tire you.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by olaoye15(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
I don't think this is the real Tinubu. Look at his hears and that of the old Tinubu? The former is bigger than the now.

Look at his jaw, fingernails and his eyeball.

Did you see what I am seeing?

Oya over to the Igbos from the dot nation. Work don dey for you.

Bunch of haters.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by diggindeep: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hand that can't sign peace pact but can sign condolence register.

I laugh in Tapa language.

After signing up can he now proceed to Arise TV for an interview with Rufai and Ruben
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Skty: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
See as Tinubu fresh even Ipob Igbo wan kiss am

U see eh, I don't give anyone a dime...of recent people go up n down begging (directly or directly) I have sworn not to give any one even #10 naira note. Nigerians deserve their leaders. Life is hellish and u guys want to bring back those that us this pain..una mumu don set forevermore
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Aguiyimba(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by 77up(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Wait o......shebi them say this man dey sick...see as him come fresh!

Jagaban is full of wonders ooo.
You dey mind Ipob idiats

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117451747
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by 77up(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Skty:

U see eh, I don't give anyone a dime...of recent people go up n down begging (directly or directly) I have sworn not to give any one even #10 naira note. Nigerians deserve their leaders. Life is hellish and u guys want to bring back those that us this pain..una mumu don set forevermore
So ,are you telling us now that this failure PitObi is the best? Check out the link below

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by tyinfinity: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ipob crying
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:
Haters who play the politics of dot in a circle and red marker said that our Asiwaju cannot sign paper grin

Propaganda in the mud!

Asiwaju showing them how to bend and sign. Holding the paper with his left hand and signing the paper with his right like a president he will soon become!

So signing paper is an achievement?? it's just the basic requirement to be stable physically and mentally bt we don't yet know what he signed. undecided

why not a video?
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by plaindealer: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
WAO!!!

She's omoluabi too..

God Bless her and her husband's departed soul.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the great Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by pelumzy007(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Benresmy:

*Tinubu gave 25 million Dollars to Simon Ekpa to destabilize South-East region before 2023 election*.

Sen. Ahmed Tinubu’s last wish is that he becomes the President of Nigeria. He is ready to do anything to realize this contrary to the advice by his doctors.

He has told the members of his inner circle that funding is not the problem. He also told them that Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is also not his problem. One problem that is causing him sleepless nights, according to him is the Peter Obi factor. He said if left unchecked, he would surprise everybody as he was surprising them now.

One of Tinubu’s last move was the engagement of Simon Ekpa to destabilize the South-East region. For this, Tinubu through his agents met with Ekpa in London and handed him over the first payment of 25 million dollars. The payment of the remaning 25 million Dollars will depend on how effective he is.

Ekpa has reached to his collaborators, they are re-grouping now.

Their major target is Labour Party and the South-East. The strategy is to camp his guys between Enugu and Ebonyi states from where they would attack security formations and people garthered for meetings.

A few weeks to the election, they will start announcing no election and tell the electorate to stay at home or risk death if they come out for voting.

The DSS is aware of the plot. Though they have reported, but Abuja is yet to act.
Lolz coming from someone staying in maza maza why am I not surprised. 25 million dollars na chicken change for your side

2 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by lukency(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
mach7:
Asiwaju Jagaban!

Incoming GCFR by God's grace.
Insha Allahu babu ja da baya

1 Like

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by lukency(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mummy-Daddy JAGABAN ! Hey JAGABAN !
Market Women JAGABAN ! Hey JAGABAN !
Everybody JAGABAN ! Hey JAGABAN ! Hey JAGABAN ! Hey JAGABAN ! HEY!
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by hassana728: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
AlrightAlright...
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by goody234: 1:52am On Oct 11, 2022
This guy pandering to the north all the time
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by wowcatty: 2:12am On Oct 11, 2022
He will have no choice than to perform well or we will be on his case like kilode. We are supporting him because we have seen the world and it's now time to make our land great too, so there will be no need for people to go out in search for life. Nigeria has all we need to make it great and Tinubu is the one that can do it.

The 2 first non negotiable

1. Security
2. Electricity

And watch the reverse migration that will get Nigeria to where it needs to be.
VTJN:
Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari. I hope Tinubu live up to expectations
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by HighTableVoice: 5:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Honourable1901:
Asiwaju omo olo ide.

Asiwaju jagaban

Ijaya of Nigeria

The man that gives me joy anything I hear him speak �️..

My PVC for you..

Akanbi omo O'ni Odo Ide

Oga ni yen

Eko

Asiwaju Ibi to le lan bokunrin

Erujeje Omo ile ki le lojo Ori n Ben le

Ijaya fun omo alaigboron

Iberu

Jagaban of Nigeria

Afun lounje mawobe

Oga wa patapata

Eyi wu mi o wuo

Tulaasi

Alagata

Ore Omode

Ore Agba

Lion of Bourdillon

Eko!!!!!! Mo fi Ola e toro o Baami

2 Likes

Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by princewarri1985: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2022
derekdelta:
I'm from warri brother,my vote is jagaban ..I beg rest with your liesquote author=princewarri1985 post=117446871] But The unknown product will deliver lets wait and see because Nigeria youths are tired, because poverty non be powder. a litre of kerosene now sells for 750 naira in warri here
my brother abeg surffer non dey tire you? Poverty na powder?
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by deeva2: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Jagaban na their papa for naija politics..

BAT 2023.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Skty: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2022
77up:
So ,are you telling us now that this failure PitObi is the best? Check out the link below

I don't anyone anything...I don't ..we suffer together...thank God he blessed me...so una wen de on #30,000 continue
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by Skty: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2022
derekdelta:
I'm from warri brother,my vote is jagaban ..I beg rest with your liesquote author=princewarri1985 post=117446871] But The unknown product will deliver lets wait and see because Nigeria youths are tired, because poverty non be powder. a litre of kerosene now sells for 750 naira in warri here
A liter of kerosene sells for #900 to #1000 in some states..this was even #50 during Gej's era..some love suffer die. Thank God say Buhari don use 5G block yahoo. They will go back to house to house stealing n be lynched. Karma nor de slack
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by 77up(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Skty:

I don't anyone anything...I don't ..we suffer together...thank God he blessed me...so una wen de on #30,000 continue
The moment anyone support Tinubu,he or she is automatically poor while you all Obi supporters are automatically rich in your own little brain, funny.
Re: Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sensenan:
So it's now an achievement for Tinubu to hold paper and write on it
imagine human beings we dey this country with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.