Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture (5897 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
cry cry. I cried when I saw this pix. Look at wizkid and ronaldo. Only God know what wizkid was thinking in that scene. So emotional. Never give up. Na who give up bleep up.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by RedMac: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Inside Life...

4 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by doggedfighter(f): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop

29 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Christiansimon: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
And Life No Balance For Nigeria Again
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Brokeloser: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:
cry cry. I cried when I saw this pix. Look at wizkid and ronaldo. Only God know what wizkid was thinking in that scene. So emotional. Never give up. Na who give up bleep up.
This wizkid picture reminds me of a funny meme.
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by samwash(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Continue doing the right thing, stay focused, when your time reach nobody will stop you.
Na turn by turn.

8 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Mrkrobz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is the true definition of " If giving up was a person "
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Authoreety: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Na so!

Banky dey there la
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Streetmovement(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This picture speaks volume

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by kelspinall(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
erigga's voice_now the moral of the story be say give up no join

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by nickyj19: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
omo omo omo
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by KalioPeter: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wizkid was already signed into Banky W's label at the time that picture was taken.

Go to the streets and see better talents than wizkid wasting.

the hard truth about life is, You can be good in what you do, be hard working and consistent but still won't make it in life

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Faber(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
KalioPeter:
Wizkid was already signed into Banky W's label at the time that picture was taken.

the hard truth about life is, You can be good in what you do, be hard working and consistent but still won't make it in life

Omoh na Grace o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by robinso01(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good better best, I shall never rest, until my good is better and my better is best
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by faceland: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
The most humble one is now the most internationally recognized (and they are all gifted in their own ways).

Their was a time WizKid, Clint the Drunk and a few people came to my school and it was only 1k fees to see them (around 2009). I preferred to play GTA in the hostel because the venue was far and no transport at night (didn't want to walk 5 or 7 kilometers late at night). He was really a cute kid back then, few months later he released that "Tease Me" (became more famous).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Dangrace01: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
KalioPeter:

This reminds me of an argument with someone.

I was telling him that there are players better than messi in Nigeria but dem never blow

He said

Its impossible that you can't be better than messi and still be on the streets that somebody must bring you to limelight.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Demonicus: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
KalioPeter:

Aje.
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Kobicove(m): 1:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Just be patient and wait for your turn grin
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by meobizy(f): 3:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Messi would look like Aki and Paw Paw if he wasn't discovered.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Olamilekxy(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2022
Kobicove:
Just be patient and wait for your turn grin

Patient hard brother:
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Olamilekxy(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Wizkid is talented and hardworking and God crown that with BLESSING, wiz is blessed oo. Something is colleague are striving to have God will just gives wiz easily, come be like sey God is bias but it's God nah, who wan question him?

I dont wish to have wiz kind of grace but I pray to God to gives me grace that'll match my destiny.

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by lkillbrokehoes: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2022
KalioPeter:

You are 100% right.

Guys remember, you are only a loser once you stop trying, don't look down on yourself. keep moving and you will surely get to your destination (highest limit).

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by lkillbrokehoes: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2022
faceland:
The most humble one is now the most internationally recognized (and they are all gifted in their own ways).

Their was a time WizKid, Clint the Drunk and a few people came to my school and it was only 1k fees to see them (around 2009). I preferred to play GTA in the hostel because the venue was far and no transport at night (didn't want to walk 5 or 7 kilometers late at night). He was really a cute kid back then, few months later he released that "Tease Me" (became more famous).
I remember vividly when Banky W introduced small Wizkid to the world on a show back then, it was around 2009 or thereabouts.

Wizkid have really come a long way and he deserves the accolades he's getting now.

4 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2022
I have tried keeping hope alive but it seems my strength has fallen because depression keeps me stuck for a long period and I have been battling tooth complications that's making life unbearable for me . Honestly I don't know how I get by each day because most times everything including my mental health is under severe pressure. It's aching my soul.
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by bigjackass: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop
one might die before getting to the end of the tunnel. Just saying...

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Gadalo1990: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2022
LawMan44:
I have tried keeping hope alive but it seems my strength has fallen because depression keeps me stuck for a long period and I have been battling tooth complications that's making life unbearable for me . Honestly I don't know how I get by each day because most times everything including my mental health is under severe pressure. It's aching my soul.
Even like diz money no dey but I no go give ub. no think of to fall ya hand o. u can get yazelf out of diz. e go beta, only u fit do am 4 yazelf.
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by phemmyfour: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:
He's already rolling with MI and BankyW here.

He was better placed compared to those that doesn't know what a studio session look like

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by dopedan(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
KalioPeter:

Story of my life
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by EHustleTv: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Friendly reminder that hard work pays!!
Re: If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture by Holybaddo: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
You guys have forget that the same Dagrin he was hailing then is 6ft below

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? / MEN!! Never Make That DEADLY Mistake Of Telling Women Your Problems!! (Photo) / Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.