Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu (327 Views)

2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / Peter Obi Labour Party Is Party Of Ethnicity And Religion- KWANKWASO At Chatham / APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by Africana1123(m): 3:36am On Oct 11, 2022

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by beelon1020(m): 3:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Yes sir... we know... they tried for 7 times,.. no show for them...

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by Africana1123(m): 4:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Say No to PDP pro and PDP Lte(LP)

Atiku and obi is a bad market ,God I don’t want ethnic bigot and national thief to rule my fathers land .

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by marvkwiks(f): 4:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Coming from the Nation?
Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:26am On Oct 11, 2022
SAY NÓ TO PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 11, 2022
PDP and APC are the same.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by Africana1123(m): 4:37am On Oct 11, 2022
marvkwiks:
Coming from the Nation?
And so, Does that make it a fake news ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by michlins(m): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Africana1123:
And so, Does that make it a fake news ?
a party which snakes and other animals swallow monies is accusing another party

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by RedScorpion(f): 4:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Says a BATStard....

The APC is a Party of Blind Bats that wreck havoc wherever they go .....

7+ years in power and the nation is now a Failed State

They must not be allowed to stay in Power

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by limeta(f): 4:50am On Oct 11, 2022
APC the satanic party is all about propaganda and killings
We will never forget about Ruga , Cattle Colony, Grazing Routes ,Water Ways bill, Our Land for our lives .
Apc should campaign with their achievements if they have any and leave others alone
Apc is a church burning and Christian killing islamic party .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by greenermodels: 4:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubu does not talk like a presidential candidate, rather he talks like a motor park tout fighting for the control of the park against another faction of touts. He's just a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by AdamuKD: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2022
See Who is talking!
The dying man trying to rule the living but go stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by Bontafa: 5:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Coming from someone who walks like a termite

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by SWATMan: 5:21am On Oct 11, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
SAY NÓ TO PDP

Mumu the same party populated by your people and being given life to by your brother who is the Presidential candidate?
Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by alanto: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Amen... I pray Tinubu win this election... It's something I have prayed and hope for many years. To me he is the only politician with sense in Nigeria... He's creative and smart, knows what the problem is and knows how to source for solution... He doesn't necessarily get this ideas all by himself. . I don't think so.. must be his ability to spot talents... I love the man sha.... I remember in 1999 the attack was even more than this but he won and went ahead to be the father of modern Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by Abdul05: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2022
alanto:
Amen... I pray Tinubu wins this election... It's something I have prayed and hope for many years. To me he is the only politician with sense in Nigeria
amen
Re: PDP Is Party Of Termites, Can’t Return To Power, Says Tinubu by Mynd44: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2022

(1)

Despite Plea By Atiku, PDP Stakeholders, “Ayu Must Go”, Wike Insists / FACT-CHECK: Did Tinubu Promise To Extend Sharia Rule To Southern Nigeria? / Monday Sit At Home Is Still Intact! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.