Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Woman, Why????!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman, Why????!! (914 Views)

As A Woman Why Are You Insecure Abt Ur Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, Why????!! by ObalendeCMS: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2022
I wonder why a woman who carried a child in her womb for 9 months will end up selling, dumping and giving the child up for adoption. Where is the bond that has been formed between the mother and the unborn child? Women will continue to disgust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Why????!! by Psych412(f): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2022
that's why the Bible said "can a woman forget her suckling child, yes she can. .but I God won't forsake you".....we women are complicated.... today we want something, not up to a minute we change to another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman, Why????!! by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:
that's why the Bible said "can a woman forget her suckling child, yes she can. .but I God won't forsake you".....we women are complicated.... today we want something, not up to a minute we change to another
kiss
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Sweetvie: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
I wonder why a woman who carried a child in her womb for 9 months will end up selling, dumping and giving the child up for adoption. Where is the bond that has been formed between the mother and the unborn child? Women will continue to disgust me.
Lol... Everyone got a story don't just assume. Yeah,she is wrong but have you asked her what is going on? What she is facing? How she is going to take care of the baby? Don't judge, there's always untold part. Rather than her aborting it she choose to give birth to the baby that only call for something. You think it easy for a mother to give up the baby she carried for 9 months? The pain she go through giving birth, you think it easy? If you ever visit a delivery room you will understand that for a mother to give up the baby after so many months of sleepless night, pain when giving birth then you will know it an unfinished story.
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Timmy9999: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
giving them out for adoption is good if person cannot take good care of them,infact government should legalized it,it better than suffering the child but dumping the child or selling is devilish and it's criminal act

1 Like

Re: Woman, Why????!! by SenecaTheYonger: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:
".....we women are complicated.... today we want something, not up to a minute we change to another

Be honest, isn’t this the way children are?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Why????!! by Timmy9999: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:
it can be out of poverty and frustration, condition responsible for Alot of people, but it will good if she gives out the child for adoption other than dumping or selling
Re: Woman, Why????!! by ObalendeCMS: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Everyone got a story don't just assume. Yeah,she is wrong but have you asked her what is going on? What she is facing? How she is going to take care of the baby? Don't judge, there's always untold part. Rather than her aborting it she choose to give birth to the baby that only call for something. You think it easy for a mother to give up the baby she carried for 9 months? The pain she go through giving birth, you think it easy? If you ever visit a delivery room you will understand that for a mother to give up the baby after so many months of sleepless night, pain when giving birth then you will know it an unfinished story.

Hey! Don’t try that emotional blackmail with me. It won’t work, sha. Someone up there already said all that needs to be said. Some mother lack that maternal instinct. Are you that type??

1 Like

Re: Woman, Why????!! by ObalendeCMS: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Psych412:

Interesting & eye-opening. I will never take women serious, even if she’s my boss at work.
Re: Woman, Why????!! by advanceDNA: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:

U women on this forum like to paint a picture that women never do wrong..and there must be a good and justifiable reason when u do naśty shiits....its annoying

Everyone has a story....the man that poured the sperm too will tell u he has a story abi??

Weda man or woman, there's no justifiable story to abandon an innocent soul in a bush or in the hands of strangers...

Weda man or woman Its a story of being selfish, not wanting to make sacrifices, being mean, taking the easy way out, and being totally inconsiderate because if everyone decides not to make sacrifice....who will care for the innocent soul??
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Sweetvie: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

U women on this forum like to paint a picture that women never do wrong..and there must be a good and justifiable reason when u do naśty shiits....its annoying

Everyone has a story....the man that poured the sperm too will tell u he has a story abi??

Weda man or woman, there's no justifiable story to abandon an innocent soul in a bush or in the hands of strangers...

Weda man or woman Its a story of being selfish, not wanting to make sacrifices, being mean, taking the easy way out, and being totally inconsiderate because if everyone decides not to make sacrifice....who will care for the innocent soul??

Lol... If you read well I said she is wrong... Oh you prefer if she abort the baby rather than giving birth to it? I just type my own view, trying not see the stuff in one direction... Like I said, if you see someone that carried pregnancy for 9 months, give birth to it and then give up on the baby... Asked her what is going on unless she's a useless girl who just carry pregnancy outside without a sense of responsibility smiley
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Sweetvie: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Hey! Don’t try that emotional blackmail with me. It won’t work, sha. Someone up there already said all that needs to be said. Some mother lack that maternal instinct. Are you that type??
Lol... Just trying to make you see it in a different direction. I love kids and I don't do business am not ready for smiley
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Psych412(f): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Interesting & eye-opening. I will never take women serious, even if she’s my boss at work.
whatever...your choice

1 Like

Re: Woman, Why????!! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2022
I keep saying this, instead of all this drama of abandoning, or selling the child it's better u abort it oooo. A child u cannot the care of you abort or take prevention to avoid it.
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Psych412(f): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Timmy9999:
it can be out of poverty and frustration, condition responsible for Alot of people, but it will good if she gives out the child for adoption other than dumping or selling
you're right....
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Psych412(f): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Be honest, isn’t this the way children are?

Re: Woman, Why????!! by advanceDNA: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... If you read well I said she is wrong... Oh you prefer if she abort the baby rather than giving birth to it? I just type my own view, trying not see the stuff in one direction... Like I said, if you see someone that carried pregnancy for 9 months, give birth to it and then give up on the baby... Asked her what is going on unless she's a useless girl who just carry pregnancy outside without a sense of responsibility smiley

Yes...abortimg is better tgan doing something that horrible.....Incase u ddnt know throwing a baby in the bush is more gruesome than aborting at a few weeks old.
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Sweetvie: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yes...abortimg is better tgan doing something that horrible.....Incase u ddnt know throwing a baby in the bush is more gruesome than aborting at a few weeks old.
Hmm... It's
Both are murder
Re: Woman, Why????!! by advanceDNA: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmm... It's
Both are murder

Imagine a child dying of cold, hunger, asphyxiation, ant, rat or other animal infestation.....

and tell me if its the same with taking out blood clot at 2nd week
Re: Woman, Why????!! by phemmyfour: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Poverty na your mate? Poverty dey make child use mama for ritual
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Sweetvie: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Imagine a child dying of cold, hunger, asphyxiation, ant, rat or other animal infestation.....

and tell me if its the same with taking out blood clot at 2nd week
Hmm... You're right. Thought she give it up for adoption
Re: Woman, Why????!! by Southernigbo: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Women were created from a crooked rib if u try to straighten it, it will break, u leave it as it is, it reminds crooked
Re: Woman, Why????!! by SenecaTheYonger: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Don't use meme to reply. I want to hear it from the mouth of a lady grin grin grin

I think the reason why people think women are complicated is because they're not aware they're dealing with grown children. Just like a child is complicated, no one ever fully knows how a child's mind works, it's why they're so difficult to raise, same with women.

[quote author=Psych412 post=117460167][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

What I Noticed, When A Guy Exposes His Fine Body In Midst Of Girls / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / I Don't Know If Am The Only One That Always Experience This In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.