Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) (2160 Views)

Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) / Fela Kuti's Family Reacts As APC Uses Fela's Songs For Their Campaign / Buhari Lands In Jos For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-Off(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Some of the hired school children that attended Atiku’s presidential campaign flag off yesterday in Uyo.
They got their money in advance to add colour to the event which was boycotted by 5 of their 13 Governors.

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by robinso01(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2022
How are they students? Cos they are on uniform or what?
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Funny as well
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Let's see how its going to work out for you cheaters
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by marvkwiks(f): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2022
They were not hired, there were forced to attend

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by BuyDomain: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2022
What politicians cannot do does not exist.
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Tochi3(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2022
Atiku in the mud... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by HeadNigga: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2022
Nawa for Atiku. If Nigerians don't want you rest na. They want Obi...be a statesman and support him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2022
robinso01:

You are blessed with eyes, but you choose to be blind. How is that my problem?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Ruggedniggaone: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2022
CilicMarin:

you are bless with brain its shameful that you couldn't use it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Vibekiller(f): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2022
This old looking men and women are school children or school teachers!!, There's nothing we'll not see on the internet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by goshikid: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
Some of the hired school children that attended Atiku’s presidential campaign flag off yesterday in Uyo.
They got their money in advance to add colour to the event which was boycotted by 5 of their 13 Governors.

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala
So your zombiedients rally in kaduna and bauchi that has amagiri among them are what? Those amagiri children you included in your fake rally , are they not the same? At least Atiku own are in uniform and well coordinated while yours was with plates begging from your stupid rally.

All this Igbo fools from Biafraa.ud village self. Una think say una get sense. After this election I bet you, you will all come out and start shouting Biafrau..d or death. Fools

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Vibekiller:
This old looking men and women are school children or school teachers!!, There's nothing we'll not see on the internet.

Do you expect anything good to come out from zombidient? Well, I don't.

Since yesterday we have not rested with their different patterns of propaganda.

Very dumb lots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by BATified2023: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2022
robinso01:
all these ipob miscreants no get sense,they don’t want to believe others can b admired

Now they are seeing d reality staring at them,they are tired of trolling cos joke Silva n co have ignored them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by goshikid: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2022
marvkwiks:
They were not hired, there were forced to attend
go and sleep

Shame on you and your obidaft the bastarddd

cheesy That criminal is going no where
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by omenka(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2022
CilicMarin:

You've been missing in action. Kilon shele?

7 Likes

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Sergio103(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2022
goshikid:
So your zombiedients rally in kaduna and bauchi that has amagiri among them are what? Those amagiri children you included in your fake rally , are they not the same? At least Atiku own are in uniform and well coordinated while yours was with plates begging from your stupid rally.

All this Igbo fools from Biafraa.ud village self. Una think say una get sense. After this election I bet you, you will all come out and start shouting Biafrau..d or death. Fools

I still don't understand.....is labour party now the opposition party??

For damn sake the person that posted this is an APC member.
But you must accuse your nightmares.

Also if a PDP minions attack APC...... they will accuse labour party.

Indeed Labour party owns this Arena cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by goshikid: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2022
HeadNigga:
Nawa for Atiku. If Nigerians don't want you rest na. They want Obi...be a statesman and support him
your obidaft that couldn't perform any sh1t in his state when he was a governor. cheesy Nigerian no need Zombies for aso rock. If e pain you go kiss live wire or try kissing my nyash
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Sergio103(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2022
BATified2023:
all these ipob miscreants no get sense,they don’t want to believe others can b admired

Now they are seeing d reality staring at them,they are tired of trolling cos joke Silva n co have ignored them

It's actually your fellow known APC minion that posted this grin.

All this kids in Nairaland sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by goshikid: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Sergio103:

I still don't understand.....is labour party now the opposition party??

For damn sake the person that posted this is an APC member.
But you must accuse your nightmares.

Also if a PDP minions attack APC...... they will accuse labour party.

Indeed Labour party owns this Arena cool
cheesy the same you going around on twitter and facebook dragging reno make him no expose your village headmaster cheesy All this zombiesdients and obidaft sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by rolams(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2022
OP! OP!! OP!!! You need to open your eyes and see clearly before posting anything on this platform next time pls!
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2022
omenka:
You've been missing in action. Kilon shele?

Men, i bin get one ogbonge project, wey bin carry me comot for Lag, but I don come back anyway...How Abj?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by robinso01(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2022
CilicMarin:

You've spoken according to your level of intelligence.
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by robinso01(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2022
BATified2023:

The thing is that everyone can't support a specific person, you just have to respect other people's choices if you can't convince them to support your candidate. I hate bitter politics.
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by SWATMan: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2022
goshikid:

You are the real fool if you don't know that the op is your brother.

1 Like

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by Isokiscool(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Oh God...where did this mumu op crawl out fromEyes u get but to use am see na problem grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by goshikid: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
SWATMan:

You are the real fool if you don't know that the op is your brother.
Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by omenka(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2022
CilicMarin:

Men, i bin get one ogbonge project, wey bin carry me comot for Lag, but I don come back anyway...How Abj?
Very soft my brother. I dey plan link up with Barca one of these days if him still dey Abj make I for give am some BAT OT. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2022
omenka:
Very soft my brother. I dey plan link up with Barca one of these days if him still dey Abj make I for give am some BAT OT. grin

Chai! And i bin wan come one matter for Abj 1st week Nov, but the thing come clash with another one...Greet that turncoat for me if you see am grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures) by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
CilicMarin:

Chai! And i bin wan come one matter for Abj 1st week Nov, but the thing come clash with another one...Greet that turncoat for me if you see am grin grin
cheesy wink cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election; Billionaire Tony Elumelu Hints "3" Factors To Consider / "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso / What Is 2/3 of 37 States If FCT Should Be Regarded As A State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.