Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) (36535 Views)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death By Friend In Agege Lagos During Fight Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by goodmike7: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

He didn't die cos he was separating fight. The proximate cause of his death is SIMPlicity.
A SIMP and his life are soon parted.

If there's any Life Assurance policy on his head, I'm 99.987% certain no Insurance company would indemnify his family. Insurance companies do not pay indemnity for a risk incurred through foolishness.

God rest his soul and forgive his SIMPle nature.

Kids just using words wrongly
how is helping your pregnant wife and kid being a simp?
so he should cross his legs reading newspaper while the wife walks a pole or two with the child to buy soap?

his only mistake here was trying to be a peace maker...i hope you lots se why people who mind their business sometimes live longer.

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by duro4chang(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Delta no be Lagos
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Lanxoe96(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:
“His wife sent him to buy soap at a shop close to their house."

.. what a simp way to signout! undecided
How is it a simp way brother? Can't a husband help his pregnant wife anymore!

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Advancedman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Rip to him, reason why I don't separate fights even with the blessing as a peacemaker in the bible

This is not the definition of peacemaker please don't incur the wrath of God.

No body settle fight instead you whip them apart or cheer them on till they are exhausted.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by BENEAMATA: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

The report mentioned " a heavily pregnant " wife .

Simp as you label the peace maker will die , sissies forming Alpha males on Nland that can't digest a less than 120 words write up won't live for ever either .

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by HolyMan12: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... Rip. Naija no get joy. Vawulence everywhere!

I tell you my sexy Wall Lizard cry
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by decub: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

He didn't die cos he was separating fight. The proximate cause of his death is SIMPlicity.

If there's any Life Assurance policy on his head, I'm 99.987% certain no Insurance company would indemnify his family. Insurance companies do not pay indemnity for a risk incurred through foolishness.

You got it wrong bro.

Why can't she buy soap for his pregy wife?
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Astar007: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Merch:
But why would his wife send him on an errand in the first place? I sincerely blame his wife for this avoidable death

shocked shocked ABI u dey ment?? grin grin
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
That's why I no be peace maker
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by ConsciousMan01: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
SeriouslySense:
It just shows he has such a good mind, he helps his wife when she is pregnant, and I wish he just left those boys to fight, he could have just told them to stop for their safety and walk away.

I am not a judge, but i think those boys should be made to pay for sometime to his wife until after delivery. They should learn from their stupid actions.

Even at that, its a very lenient punishment.
you mean they should be left alone just to pay the pregnant widow??you sound like a soft person, those two boys needs to be locked and forgotten in jail
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by ConsciousMan01: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
arantess:

na him type dey simp pass for real life, no mind online Hulk hogan
grin no mind am
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Heybeedee(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
angry
Oesophagus99:

I sha know say person must talk this thing shocked
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Amibranki(f): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na so spencer take go!! God of heaven! So tey instablog and nl don carry am. God!!
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by diogochantel: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rest in Peace bro
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Thomthom(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Did you read the part that, his wife was heavily pregnant.. No be crime to go buy soap for him wife Oga
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Blaqputin(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Pregnant wife !
All these ones wey sense far from.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Thomthom(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Heybeedee:
angry
I sha know say person must talk this thing shocked
Because some of them lack sense the Lady in question was heavily Pregnant.. Pregnant women get tired so what is the Simp here.. some don't even understand the meaning of that simp, they sha want to use it to belong.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Thomthom(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
goodmike7:

Kids just using words wrongly
how is helping your pregnant wife and kid being a simp?
so he should cross his legs reading newspaper while the wife walks a pole or two with the child to buy soap?

his only mistake here was trying to be a peace maker...i hope you lots se why people who mind their business sometimes live longer.
They don't understand what simp is Bros.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Slimkween: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
When the say mind ya business, you'll not hear.
Dem don use you settle matter.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by jubrilELsudan: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
WHAT AN IDIOT HE WAS

SERVES HIM RIGHT

I WONDER HOW HE IS EVEN EXPLAINING TO JESUS WHAT LED TO HIS DEATH

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by texazzpete(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

It's ASUU I blame Sha. Too many children on Nairaland. Going to buy something for a heavily pregnant wife is perfectly fine.

You kids don't know what it is to be a man and you'll be shouting 'Simp' up and down.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by texazzpete(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Another child spotted.

When you grow up, you'll learn how to be a man. Supporting your heavily pregnant wife is a core responsibility

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by UCHIHAmask: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why not let them fight to death
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Penywise(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

He should have died in battle with glory and ascend to Valhalla?

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Obiworld2020: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
My grandmother used to tell me that " person wey woman no kill go live long".......RIP bro.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by einsteine(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

16 year old redpiller.

Thankfully, the only way you will be able to reproduce was if your hand could get pregnant.

They read a few takes on the Internet and think they are alpha males.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Maleekdon: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dad get tired of buying baby’s diapers, says wife is wasting it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtN3NCdzCs
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Alright let me explain to you so that you can understand and may be learn.

His wife was heavily pregnant, there is nothing wrong with him helping his own wife to buy something.

He died trying to stop violence, it was an act of humanity, he died for love, he was a noble man and should be respect, if I should judge with your statement, the deceased is a better man than you.

We are all going to die one day, so just say R.i.p to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by saxby(f): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
RIP to him, he should have just minded his business.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by southome(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
So sorry. Reason why I don't separate fights. I'll just keep my head straight and pass like they're not even there. I've seen someone collect blow meant for another person because he was separating fight, since that day I marked it ❌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day / Court Jails Fake American Officer Two Years For Internet Fraud In Port Harcourt / "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.