Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) (36534 Views)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death By Friend In Agege Lagos During Fight Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Bcah8av: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Bq
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Richy4(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2022
The good book says..."Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God.”...
This one is too hard to explain honestly...I just have to say may his soul rest in peace.. embarassed
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by funkyjaay: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2022
hmmmm.so sad
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by AishaDant(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Merch:
But why would his wife send him on an errand in the first place? I sincerely blame his wife for this avoidable death

Do you have sense at all? She is heavily pregnant and has a small child to look after. What's wrong with the husband helping out?

6 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Mrklemo(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2022
I been don learn my lesson . Never again.
As una take start the fight, una go end am.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Skillsnigeria: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Karmaisme(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:
“His wife sent him to buy soap at a shop close to their house."

.. what a simp way to signout! undecided

Please, read the post again, his wife is HEAVILY PREGNANT.

The responsibilities of being a good father starts from when the kid is still in the womb.

RIP to him, my heart goes to the unborn baby who will be born fatherless.

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by benqo01(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2022
robinso01:
I thought they said blessed are for the peacemaker. Wetin come happen in this case?

Hahaha u dey craze o
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by debbydams(f): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Heavily pregnant woman that travelled from Lagos to Delta cannot walk a pole to get soap
hummm, u can't blame the wife tho. May we not be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Daniluv1(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Na the death call am be that

That's why I like minding my business
Wetin nor concern me nor concern me be that
RIP

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Senseless redpiller
What's wrong with running errands for your pregnant wife?

5 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by wiseone28: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Four days after moving to Delta State, man stabbed to death while separating fight.

A peacemaker, identified as Peter Spencer Nwabuaze, has been stabbed to death while trying to separate two boys who were fighting in Asaba, Delta State.

It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Sunday morning, October 10, just four days after he relocated from Lagos State to Asaba with his pregnant wife and son.

According to a source, “His wife sent him to buy soap at a shop close to their house. On his way, he saw two boys fi#hting and he tried to separate them, but unfortunately he was stabbed to death.

The boys said it was a mistake. It was the hospital they rushed him to that called his wife to inform her of his death. Saddest part is that she’s heavily pregnant and they have a young son.

They were living in Satellite town, Lagos but moved to Asaba just four days ago.”
Why censored fighting?
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by obedience4(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

He didn't die cos he was separating fight. The proximate cause of his death is SIMPlicity.
A SIMP and his life are soon parted.

If there's any Life Assurance policy on his head, I'm 99.987% certain no Insurance company would indemnify his family. Insurance companies do not pay indemnity for a risk incurred through foolishness.

God rest his soul and forgive his SIMPle nature.

Can't you read his wife is pregnant..
Mumu
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Sweetvie: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Rip
Anything call fight I don't get involve in it
My skin too fine I no want get mark talk less of death. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by benqo01(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2022
I don stop to dey separate fight last time wey i see two girls dey fight i say make i go separate them na so one of them breast mistakenly enter my mouth before i realize na so she tear me slap

Till now i dey ask myself Weda wetin i do dey wrong I dey try maintain peace but na slap i collect so if I see two girls fight i go just look Waka pass

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by fman(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
debbydams:
hummm, u can't blame the wife tho. May we not be unfortunate
ameen
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by deedo93(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Na the day I receive roundhouse kick for secondary school after I tried separating a fight I swear say na spectator I go be going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Konjiboii: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
People no go see this one donate money for the widow na BBN dem go waste their money ontop.

Please the poster should keep us updated let's know how we can assist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

He didn't die cos he was separating fight. The proximate cause of his death is SIMPlicity.
A SIMP and his life are soon parted.

If there's any Life Assurance policy on his head, I'm 99.987% certain no Insurance company would indemnify his family. Insurance companies do not pay indemnity for a risk incurred through foolishness.

God rest his soul and forgive his SIMPle nature.
Kid spotted.
Don't worry when your wife is heavily down on pregnant and she plead you to do something for her you will say no to prove you are an alpha male

7 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Gkay1(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Hardly u can read good news about delta, wahala and problem always
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Daniluv1(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

You nor get sense it's obvious

You nor read where they said his wife was heavily pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Timoleon(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
I no like to Dey separate fight.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Aguiyimba(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Heavily pregnant woman that travelled from Lagos to Delta cannot walk a pole to get soap

So it's wrong to buy soap for family use? All these boys self.

4 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Neddstark: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2022
I no dey separate fight. I dey record fight angry
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by DevilSignature: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Two yahoo boys fight and the peace maker got killed in the process.

Yahoo boys really harm us and our society
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Llight101(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

so, his pregnant wife can't send him to buy soap.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by orikoku: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2022
So sad you died this way. As a lagosian, you should have know that is good to face your business.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Belleful: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Rip. This life no truly balance. As a kind hearted person, if u see two people fighting and you don't separate them, ur conscience will judge you. You choose to separate them, it's you that will get injured or killed. Na WA o
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by DADYLEED: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2022
jchioma:
All of a sudden his wife is to blame as the cause of the man's death? Do we even know the shock, pain and guilt she is going through now? Nobody remembered to blame his village people sef. Some of these things are not by ordinary hand sha. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
"If you are quick to blame the village people, you should be quicker to ask urself the following, What has he done to his village people?, is he the first person from the village that is doing well? If at all he is oo, Has he wronged some,some day and somewhere? .Even the accuses village people have their own part of every story like, Dis guy come from the city and marry my girl friend/wife to be, and so on
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Originalsly: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Do you know what it means to be heavily pregnant? No real man ... any part of the world .... will be at home and allow his heavily pregnant wife to go and buy anything. I always suspect men that always condemn women.

@ topic .... nothing wrong in separating a fight.... but the basic rule... at least two persons.... one to restrain each fighter. In these times ... it is better to let them be... too many are in cults/gangs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day / "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.