Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara (53072 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by grandstar(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2022
If he took his meds, the insanity could have been kept at bay.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by JohnnA1: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Praise the Lord!
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Go to Aro and heal real mad people not actors.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by tubolancer(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, hallelujah.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by juman(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2022
Look like two different people.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by nnol(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2022
The two worst things that can happen to any human is madness and blindness.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Originalsly: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Before and after photos of a man that lost his sanity

Thus man was a sane man and because of money he lost his sanity ... you can tell by his dreadful look. I just hope someone can reach out to these MoG to come and restore his sanity.

1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2022
Oshin56:
sir, he is the same person. The jacket he put on was giving to him by my immediate junior brother.

Okay, but i believe it's a hoax. There's no extent these people cannot go just to keep exploiting the gullible masses. See, i have photos i took at a scene in my hometown where two men pretended to be mad for Months. Maybe, they were actually mad, but had a mission to fulfill.

These men lived on designated areas meant for trash and eating off of it. Some people around there noticed there was a vehicle which usually brought foods for them.

They were there until someone from their faraway hometown identified and exposed them. And they were beaten to stupor. They almost got lynched before the security men came to their rescue.

If you want the photos, i can post them here.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by netmillionaires(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2022
It is like you entered my mind. Exactly what I was thinking.

Sleekcode:
He actually looked younger as a mad man.

Madness looks good on him
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2022
The before and after don't look like the same person undecided

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Lawag3: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
1 out of 1 million cases. But science has been making waves since time immemorial. If a mad person "accidentally" got cured in church, the media will be abuzz by the news. Church business indeed!

To cap it all, I wish him well wink

grin grin cheesy

Did you know that there's no difference between the brain of a mad man and a mentally stable person.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Look closely, they're two different people. There's nothing these scammers cannot do..
Honestly. I thought that it was only me that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Pimine: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Our God is awesome!
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by epistleNow(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Whilst the screenshot of the name of the church The Apostolic Church Nigeria was attached to story the writer that lifted the story still made an editorial error by renaming to Christ Apostolic Church.

Details are important Nigerians!
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by TYCO77: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Fira09:

SOURCE

All glory be to God.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by rejoice4eva(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Wonderful! ALL glory be to God in I highest
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by ufuosman(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Thanks to God
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Contagious100d(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2022
He looked better better as a mad man.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Warmaterial(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2022
If them provoke am nah, na beta bite e go give them, if u don mad u don mad because no matter everything e go still dey talk small small to himself...
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by MuslimIgbo: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

They are telling you Christians are where God is and His love and truth. You are still shouting aameen? You don't love yourself.

God's cure on your own madness and all those your brothers in Nsukka north.
Lol

Or deh
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Barims(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2022
I know stupid people would credit their stupid God for this sad sad
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by richeeyo(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2022
If na kwara and ilorin specifically
He was never mad
Na human part em dey sell

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Judolisco(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2022
allanphash7:
Scam alert

And you expect me to believe this as Fuvck?
nobody asked u to believe na... But judging by d man's hair... He don mad for a very long time...
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by ayo2008: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Praise God!.

The funny thing is that his old hairstyle (dread) is what is in Vogue among youth now.

Very funny

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by babaowambe: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hallelujah!!!!
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by starstaz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
God is doing wonder. Meanwhile, allow him to see a shrink for appropriate medical treatment to avoid relapse. Including clinical psychologist. Na beg we beg u. This is to complete God's work to perfection.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by brightDdon(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Glory to God almighty
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by phemmyfour: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
SuperWriter:
Glory be to God.

He reigns!

In case anyone need a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact.
This is more like it unlike the arrangee ones in Church
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by TyyT22(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Praises be onto Jesus Christ for His goodness and mercies. Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by tyinfinity: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Peter obi shall be healed and be BATIFFiED
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by vastone(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

I am yet, to see anything or Miracles from our RELIGION of peace brothers and sisters, if na to carry bomb you go see them, kill people for something which hasn't added nothing to the existence of Mankind, na there you go see them with their smelly hijabs and head scarf.
Jesus is the way, truth and the LIFE. May his Name be Praised.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by DezzyIkora(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Thank you Jesus. This is actually commendable ♥️♥️♥️♥️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.