Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara (53065 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by JustforMen: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
1 out of 1 million cases. But science has been making waves since time immemorial. If a mad person "accidentally" got cured in church, the media will be abuzz by the news. Church business indeed!

grin grin cheesy

That so called "accident" is what makes all the difference.

You just don't want to hear of any other view apart what you think you know... that mindset is not scientific, in my view.

I am a scientist - physicist- and I appreciate and deeply understand the scientific method and philosophy.

BUT I also know that while science has made giant strides in understanding of the nature of the universe and life, there is room for some other methods of inquiry.

There is room for softer sciences like theology and philosophy to fully deepen our understanding of life and to navigate the process of our pursuit of knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Greenfaces: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, click like if you are in support of faith healing.

And share if you think it's a hoax

I know we have a lot of true believers and atheists here

This type of thing can't be wholly relied on. He can switch off at anytime
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2022
CaptainFM1:
The person that tied him finally die or the heavy flood unroot the charm! Thank God for his life.

Exactly. You just say my mind. It was just an happenstance
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by myguy0078: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2022
To God alone be the glory.
He is still the same GOD yesterday, today, and forever.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2022
JustforMen:

That so called "accident" is what makes all the difference.

You just don't want to hear of any other view apart what you think you know... that mindset is not scientific, in my view.

I am a scientist - physicist- and I appreciate and deeply understand the scientific method and philosophy.

BUT I also know that while science has made giant strides in understanding of the nature of the universe and life, there is room for some other methods of inquiry.

There is room for softer sciences like theology and philosophy to fully deepen our understanding of life and to navigate the process of our pursuit of knowledge.

I agree with you. Someone commented up there, he or she said: "The person that tied him finally die or the heavy flood unroot the charm!"

With the above quote, I tend to believe that was what happened that make his healing an happenstance. Though, I agree with your point of view...
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by uptownemmygee(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Sleekcode:
He actually looked younger as a mad man.

Madness looks good on him

You deserve decking
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by joe1309: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Our God is indeed a wonderful God...

This is how I want Tinubu urchins to be healed all over Nigeria.

The God that did it for this man, will do it for all urchins nationwide.
do you even know if the man known as Tinubu is God's chosen? God's ways are never man's.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Handsum64: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Ritualists forming mad men in Naija
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by kestolove95(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2022
He was never mad, na poverty coz am
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Rebuke:

Just like Nebuchadnezzar, some of yhu deserve to go into the wild, walking upon yhur two hands, naked under the sun and rain, eating grasses to actually admit the sovereignty of GOD Most High.

Which version of god? The Isrealite national god, Yahweh that created heaven and earth or the Saudi Arabian god, Allah that also created heaven and earth? Or the Hindu god? The Buddhist god? Which particular god of the sky are you referring to?
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Counterfeit: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2022
You shaved his hair, changed his outfit, brushed his teeth and gave him food. It doesn't make him sane, rather, medical checks and treatment should also be included in the process of healing, and not just prayers.
The looks on his face still tells that there's small kolo remaining.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by MossLuv: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Thank you Jesus for the healing
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by uptownemmygee(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2022
GENES11S:

grin grin grin
A yahoo boy that is using Gmail for his business grin grin grin

Beta go learn handwork make hunger no kill you.
Don't be decieved, your so called yahoo yahoo role models are actually Kidnapers and armed robbers.

You no get joy grin grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Destydanty: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Collysmith: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2022
After dry season we will know if he is healed or not!!!
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Destydanty: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2022
1 out of 1000 mad men !keep feeding your blindfolded slaves with religious lies to promote your fictional God of imagination.ok
Fira09:

SOURCE
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2022
What God can not do does not exist
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Booktree: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Thank you JESUS
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by qpapa: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2022
I like your observation.. fine mad man to ugly sane man
Sleekcode:

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Ibime(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Cutting a mans hair and bathing him does not change the composition of his brain
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Samunique(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2022
manuelfolarin:
I am tired of this people. do you all need to be told that the closest psychiatric hospital where several mental unwell individual have been waiting their
whole life, for their own so called 'devine healing' should be your next target by now.

Afterall, mad people do not need to have faith before they can be healed spiritually.
But no, you won't do that. You would rather spend the next few years dwelling on this one 'questionable' case.
And you think you're making any sense

Do doctors go about looking for patients from their various houses and market squares ?

Instead of you to rejoice with the man who just regained his sanity and move on, your black and hateful heart wouldn't allow you .

If I may ask must you comment ?

Why not just read and move on since you know you do not believe in anything like this, and allow those who believe to share their thoughts?
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by padi94(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Thank you Jesus
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Marpol2021(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Only God can do this....
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by OmoEpe(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Peter Obi Chief Axisers reduced by one, Eeya

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Mrkindness: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2022
The God of Christians worked wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by ZombieSlayer1: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2022
allanphash7:
Scam alert

And you expect me to believe this as Fuvck?
you can run mad so they heal you, it'll make you believe. What do you think? grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Sleekcode:

Look closely, they're two different people. There's nothing these scammers cannot do..
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Oshin56(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Op it's TAC not CAC try and do the necessary.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by nams77: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Sleekcode:

Thought I was the only one who noticed that. He looked more handsome and even younger when he was mad. Though he was more dirtier
They should have just shampooed his hair and bath and change him. Would have been better that way grin

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Pat081: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Is not good to be mad oooo if he smiles too much people will say that the madness is back to him and if he did not smile people will still talk
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Oshin56(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Look closely, they're two different people. There's nothing these scammers can not do..
sir, he is the same person. The jacket he put on was giving to him by my immediate junior brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.