Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara (53069 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by kolarov93(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

He no mad before, he just dy financially fustrated
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Abujaexpress: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
God be praised forever
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Pootle: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
mmm...lucid period
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by dazzlingd(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
News for low IQ people
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by 7arrows: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Our God is indeed a wonderful God...

This is how I want Tinubu urchins to be healed all over Nigeria.

The God that did it for this man, will do it for all urchins nationwide.

Hahahahaha. No let them caugh u. My hand no dey o.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by 7arrows: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
1 out of 1 million cases. But science has been making waves since time immemorial. If a mad person "accidentally" got cured in church, the media will be abuzz by the news. Church business indeed!

To cap it all, I wish him well wink

grin grin cheesy

My own is that they have done what God asked them to do. Must it be so publicized?
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by nedekid: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
The fact you shavesd him, gave him a bath, brushed his teeth does not mean he is cured. He should be seeing a menal health doctor for treatment.
Make sure you don't turn your back on him or loose guard. If not, "naija news cover" go carry your tori.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by IbileIfe: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:

HALLELUJAH!
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by porthouse7(f): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
OVB123:
What god can not do, doesn't exist. God be praise.
this 1 no mad b4, na frustration hold am
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Enevara: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Homosapiens..

Watch out dis guy before two months.....
E skin go full
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by mech2021(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
I talk am say people wey normal for this country no reach 1k, imagine madness looks good on him! Chaiiiiii
Sleekcode:
He actually looked younger as a mad man.

Madness looks good on him
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thank you Jesus
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Felalucky8(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Mother nature showed him mercy

Peace unto him in love and light

Blessed Be
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Vado(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sleekcode:
He actually looked younger as a mad man.

Madness looks good on him

You get bad mouth. May the angels no reason you.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Mrklemo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thank you Master JESUS. best news i have read today on naira land.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by viodemus: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Don't confuse frustration overload to pure madness. I don't think he was mad - my opinion, he probably was very hopeless and wandering around, and maybe no body send am.

I thank God for his renewed hope in life.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by somtochukwu853: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
God DidGod Did...
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by fikayormi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
ol09011617135:
we have original usa phone number for your website, app and account verification. And original paid vpn, datingsite and idcard @affordable price

You mean real valid Us number not all those google voice number bullshit and how much
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
You clean him up doesn't mean he's mentally ok.. send him to hospital for psychiatric evaluation.. make person no go turn mass murderer
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Jerryhare: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
TACSFONITES belongs to The Apostolic Church Nigeria and not Christ Apostolic Church
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by olanreyman(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wow! God of Apostle Ayo Babalola does wonders still. @folak48, come and see another miracle. Atheists will still call this fake. God exists for real and still saving lives, delivering people from diverse problems. Sadly, people's faith has waxed cold. The Bible can't be wrong on this. I remember that man who was healed of HIV. I was in that programme on ikoyi mountain that night, looking like skeleton when he first came. Later he came back with lab results from popular labs, including the one he received from a popular diagnostic centre in Oshodi, all came out negative.
Oga the op made mistake. He mistook The apostolic church for christ apostolic church
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by spiralwedge(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

The Apostolic Church Nigeria (TACN) is different from Christ Apostolic Church (CAC). Abeg, go edit that thing, make you no go cause war o
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Iseoluwa2050(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
All glory be unto God almighty ���

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by worksmart(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Being destitute, broke and dirty , does not always mean the person is mad. All he needed was a helping hand to get on his feet.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by mabea: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thank you Jesus
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by mabea: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
worksmart:
Being destitute, broke and dirty , does not always mean the person is mad. All he needed was a helping hand to get on his feet.
How many have you approached to help that way?
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by erandom801(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
God is great.

Are you a freelancer? do you you receive payment through Payoneer? Did you know that the Dollar rate on Payoneer is 415Naira per Dollar?
Want to withdraw at a higher rate? No problem. I am currently buying your Payoneer funds at 600 Naira per dollar. If you want to sell your Payoneer funds, contact Harbiodun exchange on WhatsApp 07059421675. I'm currently buying 50 - 70 dollars Payoneer funds
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by worksmart(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
What point are you trying to make ? Are you saying that every dirty, homeless and penniless person must be mad?
mabea:
How many have you approached to help that way?
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by SourNectarine(f): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Is it bad that I kind of liked how he looked better when he was mad?
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Blaqroman0000: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=CalabarPikin post=117462416]Mother nature showed him mercy

Peace unto him in love and light[/quote
Common shut up
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Father4all: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Unfortunately, he was more good looking before his deliverance grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.