Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pet And Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pet And Kids (562 Views)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / Trendy Native Wears For The For Men, Women And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pet And Kids by betalife(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2011
Pet according to our culture in Africa is nothing but domestic animals we kept, fed and at the end turn to a source of meat for human consumption. This scenario should be discouraged as the world is changing to wildlife conservation as well conserving the domestic animals like dog, cat, guinea pig, birds, rats and others both aquatic in nature as well as terrestrial.
As an African, I have done so much research and derived an inference with respect to the above statement. I have been trained as a vetenary expert as well as conservationist. I am promoting wildlife and domestic animals conservation. I want to discourage the idea of consuming these pets as they have their own advantages in the ecology system.
Looking at the western world, they care so much about their domestic animals to the extent that their pets are insured just like human beings. They value the existence of pets in their community so much.
Re: Pet And Kids by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Pet And Kids by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2011
Lmao @ accompanied with rice. grin. Fresh chicken stew is the best, you have no idea. grin. I don't like pets anyways. I can pee on myself if a dog comes 2inches close to me.

But chickens? I go kill add jara, I killed 2 one day ,see this filipino woman crying like say her mama die.

(1) (Reply)

Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? / Widows In Nigeria Will Receive Cash From A Charity / 100% Unrefined, Organic, Pure And Natural Shea Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.