Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) (22073 Views)

Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) / Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Maobichek: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2022
goshikid:
Atiku is your next president

Zombiedients and Urchins please cry us a river

cheesy Bunch of clowns and zombies

Hahahahaaa!!! This is serious, so PO's supporters are "Zombiedients" and BAT's supporters are "Urchins"?

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Emeka71(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol, we no go dash Tinubu any state. Our goal is ALL Northern states for Atiku! We go clear Tinubu and his supporters doubt!
I believe.
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Ibos and hausas are tribalistic. Let all other tribes in Nigeria stand for Tinubu
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by goshikid: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Maobichek:

Hahahahaaa!!! This is serious, so PO's supporters are "Zombiedients" and BAT's supporters are "Urchins"?
Yes bro.. You're right

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Goodnigga: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2022
ChangetheChange:

The winner is Atiku...u are very correct and u understand political permutations.
Based on Voter Registration by Regions, North has the highest voting population based on INEC data.
If Atiku wins and poll the highest votes in the North (which is inevitable) and comes first or even second in the two traditional PDP strongholds and Christian dominated regions of South South and South East, then Atiku wins the election and declared President elect.
A divided South (Tinubu and Peter Obi contesting) can not stop Atiku from becoming President on February 23rd 2023.
South South and South East is between Atiku and Obi. The Muslim Muslim ticket and Anti APC sentiments down in the south east and south South has ruled Tinubu out of 1st and 2nd Position in the South East and South South.

Atiku will also poll 2nd position in the South West, dem no dey argue dat one, Tinubu can take 1st position in the south west.
Only a united South can stop Atiku from polling the highest overall votes all over the country and becoming President elect.
Either Obi steps down for Tinubu or
Tinubu steps down for Obi
If not , nothing not even the Confused Wike or his camp can stop Atiku from becoming President elect come February 23rd 2023
I forgot Kwakwanso and Shettima come from the South
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by ufuosman(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Felimax:

South South in the bag for Atiku already.
The South West is another very clever region don't be so surprise to see atiku coasting to victory in that region also. Don't be surprise.
south south is not already in the bag for him, atiku will get votes in south south bt with d way it is LP will hv more votes
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by StoneLucifer: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2022
The election will be keenly contested. I see Kwankwaso stepping down for Atiku from pressure of the Northern elites and forces, just the way Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku in Pdp primaries. Atiku with beat Tinubu hands down in d North. It was even a marginal victory Buhari defeated Atiku in 2019. Down South, Obi will contend with Atiku in SE & SS, though Obi will win those regions while Atiku comes second. While SW, Tinubu will come 1st (not with a wide margin) with Obi coming very close as 2nd position.

Winner: Atiku (North)
Obi (South)

The dice is cast between these two (Atiku and Obi).. But eventually Atiku will emerge winner..Quote me in February 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by wonder233: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2022
South South is firmly for Obi
Felimax:
Not surprise at all!

Those guys election nor dey close when they are voting.

The North + South South and the winner is declared!
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Isokiscool:
Obidient urchins will have sense.... Election is not by insulting everybody
post concerning PDP and this urchin has come here to insult LP. You see why you bats will never have sense? Tinubu wil [b]NEVER [/b]be president of this country
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by wonder233: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2022
There is no contention in the south-south and south-east, Obi is sweeping everything there. But he won't get anything in the core muslim north. While Atiku will sweep the core muslim north but won't get anything in the core Christian south. Tinubu on the other hand will do well in the southwest and marginally in the north owing to party structure, but won't have the bloc votes from either of these two regions as he was hoping. The election may end up a stalemate, except some surprising alliances are formed in the next few weeks
StoneLucifer:
The election will be keenly contested. I see Kwankwaso stepping down for Atiku from pressure of the Northern elites and forces, just the way Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku in Pdp primaries. Atiku with beat Tinubu hands down in d North. It was even a marginal victory Buhari defeated Atiku in 2019. Down South, Obi will contend with Atiku in SE & SS, though Obi will win those regions while Atiku comes second. While SW, Tinubu will come 1st (not with a wide margin) with Obi coming very close as 2nd position.

Obi (South)

The dice is cast between these two (Atiku and Obi).. But eventually Atiku will emerge winner..Quote me in February 2023.
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by boldtruthalways: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol, we no go dash Tinubu any state. Our goal is ALL Northern states for Atiku! We go clear Tinubu and his supporters doubt!
Wake up from ethnicity and religious bigotry. It will not help your life and your generation. Atiku is contesting for the 5th time. He has spent billions for those years, he spent massively on the delegates too, He'll recoup all these money first before looking for what He'll do for you.
Peter Obi and Datti Yususf of Labour Party is the face fir a new and prosperous Nigeria that will bring fresh air, prosperity, wealth and good life to you and your family. Moreover, for equity, fairness and justice, Power should move to a Southern Christian after 8years of a Northern Muslim, that's how it should be unless you guys don't want unity and love for the nation. Power must rotate between North and South and between Christian and Muslim. That's the fair truth and I know you understand it. Pls don't deceive yourself.
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Carmal90(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Winters23:

Mr permutation expert you forgot to mention rampaging kwakwanso in your expert opinion.

Continue

grin

Except he stepped down for Tinubu, it is a win for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by edosignature(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote the peoples choice...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by ebbo(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2022
The crowd of PDP rally in 2019 was bigger than this one by far but at the end of the election Atiku got less than 50k in Borno. Huge crowd in rallies is something but winning a presidential election in any state comprises of so many factors which i won't disclose here.
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by edosignature(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Vote wisely...!!!
Vote the peoples choice...!!!

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Lovetoglory(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

If Tinubu loses the North (which will happen),, he automatically loses the election.
Even if Tinubu has to win the North, he has to win by over 60% similar to Buhari which is impossible, otherwise he can never be President, cos the south South and south east are not looking good for Tinubu electoral permutations.
South West votes will not be enough for Tinubu to be President, he needs very significant votes from from the south South and South East, which is also impossible Atiku and Obi will share 1st and 2nd positions in all the South South and South East states, Tinubu will only get 3rd position any states in those two regions , which will badly hurt his electoral projections.
Hate it or Love...I don't see anyone or anything stopping Atiku from becoming President elect..the odds and permutations are in Atiku's favor and advantage
You guys are too foolish and gullible to believe all these mammoth crowd of a thing. Does massive crowd give you a win in an election? Did your thief Atiku not get more than this crowd in 2019 election? What if Tinubu campaigns in the same Borno, and gather more crowd than this, what then would be your projection? Wait and see what happens on election day and thanks the Koko of the matter
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Carmal90(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2022
StoneLucifer:

Obi (South)

Aside Lagos in South west, Obi won't see votes in other states
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Traplord09: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2022
asanausana91:
Atiku is the next president.

Come an have some

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Traplord09: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2022
StoneLucifer:

Obi (South)

Let see how it goes .....

APC and PDP baaa
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by nkem1992: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
StoneLucifer:

Obi (South)

Very realistic.
though i am obidient, Atiku has a better chance.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by donleo92(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin
Atiku will even dash Borno State to Tinubu and still will the overall Northern votes convincingly
Borno state is not even part of Atiku electoral map projection to victory in the North.
Tinubu is not popular down here in the North... Tinubu supporters can quote me loud and clear
Atiku will win the Northern votes convincingly and overwhelmingly....

Abeg help me tell them
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Data600: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

If Tinubu loses the North (which will happen),, he automatically loses the election.
Even if Tinubu has to win the North, he has to win by over 60% similar to Buhari which is impossible, otherwise he can never be President, cos the south South and south east are not looking good for Tinubu electoral permutations.
South West votes will not be enough for Tinubu to be President, he needs very significant votes from from the south South and South East, which is also impossible Atiku and Obi will share 1st and 2nd positions in all the South South and South East states, Tinubu will only get 3rd position any states in those two regions , which will badly hurt his electoral projections.
Hate it or Love...I don't see anyone or anything stopping Atiku from becoming President elect..the odds and permutations are in Atiku's favor and advantage

nice analysis
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
If the South East can't have it, let the North continue to keep President until South get sense.
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Troublemaker111: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2022
Who dash Monkey banana Anytime we are talking about Nigeria politics, Igbos should always keep quite undecided cos' the last time I checked, they remained inconsequential..... You people should just keep quite. Na we Yoruba and hausa/fulani get Nigeria grin
boldtruthalways:

Wake up from ethnicity and religious bigotry. It will not help your life and your generation. Atiku is contesting for the 5th time. He has spent billions for those years, he spent massively on the delegates too, He'll recoup all these money first before looking for what He'll do for you.
Peter Obi and Datti Yususf of Labour Party is the face fir a new and prosperous Nigeria that will bring fresh air, prosperity, wealth and good life to you and your family. Moreover, for equity, fairness and justice, Power should move to a Southern Christian after 8years of a Northern Muslim, that's how it should be unless you guys don't want unity and love for the nation. Power must rotate between North and South and between Christian and Muslim. That's the fair truth and I know you understand it. Pls don't deceive yourself.
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by masui(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
ufotty2001:
I can't stop laughing is the lady speaking English or hausa

grin grin grin grin grin

E shock you?
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by Owologbo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Felimax:
Not surprise at all!
Those guys election nor dey close when they are voting.

The North + South South and the winner is declared!
Which south south? Assuming we are still writing results, may be he will have a chance.
Re: Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Seankhalifa:
.. lol.. calm down... I have family in kaduna... Southern part of kaduna dey vote obi.. incase u no know... make atiku go beg obi and kwakwanso make dem step down.. if not... tinibu is ur president... the earlier u accept it.. the better for u... grin
you don't know anything which southern kaduna?you don't know metric used for political scores.. pdp has a very solid structure in Kaduna and I am very sure they will have more 40 percent forget about your family or all the shit you talk with yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF / I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina / Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.