Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina (22060 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by treesun: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Femi Adesina, former Spokesperson to former President Muhammadu Buhari, has disclosed that the media was deliberately misquoting his statements when he was in office.

Adesina, who spoke at a media chat organised by the Association of Veteran Journalists in Osogbo on Wednesday, said some media outfit deliberately set him against the members of the public just because he was serving in government.

My biggest challenge during the eight years that I served with former President Muhammadu Buhari was the fact that a section of the media deliberately quoted me out of context.

“I eventually grew out of it and got used to the antics. Even while I had a television interview, it was turned upside down in the papers deliberately to make me an enemy of the public, but I outgrew it and it did not affect my duty throughout my tenure”, he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-was-misquoted-for-eight-years-femi-adesina/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by ojobek: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
You go explain tire.

202 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by ElSudani: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigerian journalism is a shadow of what it used to be. God bless the generation of Dele Giwa and his colleagues of yesteryears.
All we have now are the likes of Rufai Oseni, people who doesn't care about the truth. But only their own point or view.
May God rescue our country. Imagine a whole Ruben Abati asking why Tinubu wouldn't assemble his former classmates! O ma se o.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by abhosts(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
LOL. Time to rehabilitate his public image and rebrand himself as a truth teller and person of unmatched integrity.

179 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by festacman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
No Femi, you were not misquoted for eight years. It is in the nature of the job to sometimes overshoot the runway to make your boss look good or to make him happy. It is a difficult job all over the world.

The good thing is that it is turn by turn. Ajuri Ngelale is now in the saddle. His first baptism of fire is "UAE sanctions have been lifted by immediate effect". More will certainly come.

Enjoy your life out of office.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Elsudani2: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
You are a Thief

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Felimax(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Drunkards!
So Wike will come tomorrow and spill trash and dullardinos will take him serious.

18 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Ofunaofu: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Were you misquoted when you told us to give up our lands for ranching or else we die

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by mariahAngel(f): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
The hardest job is to defend the indefensible, and you decided to accept it, so you got what came with the job.
Quit explaining.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by slivertongue: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
adesina that kept mocking Nigerians.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by treesun: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Your life or land exponent!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by BoldBrainz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
You were misquoted or you were busy disrespecting Nigerians with your arrogant lies in a bid to defend your failure of a paymaster?!

Autistic looking clown!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Malroux: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
You will never end well for having a hand in what Nigerians are passing through now. Posterity will judge you and your generation. Karma is a legend.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by treesun: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nlfpmod!
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Yujin(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
If you don't know the antecedents of the Femis, you'll be shocked by what Mr. Adesina is saying. Another Femi has already changed his mouth to be in the good books of his erstwhile enemies. Expect Lai Mohammed to come out and say he also was misquoted and misrepresented for the whole eight years he served.
It's their culture to be doubled faced from that side.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by ecolime(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na craze dey worry you Femi.

They always act as if they will be in power forever.

If not for this post, I am sure many people sef don forget about him

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by greypencils: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Posterity will judge you. Your karma is waiting for your children. E go do them like Aniebo, GRV's wife.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by adioolayi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
😃😃

Even the ones you were not reported to have said....I mean, the ones I have seen you say live and direct on National TV

Mr Femi...abeg rest...We know you have to defend your government..but then, you over do am in many instances.

Your government is over now, no need to shalaye anything...just rest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by ValarDoharis: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Adesina is one of the praise-singers that made Bubu fail

103 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by IbnB: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
abhosts:
LOL. Time to rehabilitate his public image and rebrand himself as a truth teller and person of unmatched integrity.

Don't mind him, very useless man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by andyprez(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Just as you’ll claim in the next 8 years that you were misquoted these period.

“Anywhere belle face” man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by asobo1: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Will you shut up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by enemyofprogress: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Here we go again. The first born of lying Mohammed is doing it again. Modafokn liar. Prosperity will george you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
The eyes now clear after he left the office.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by chuose2: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Satan, Lia Mohammed, then you.

Am I surprised, consequence of excessive skull mining angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by israelmao(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
The best portion of your brain known for good and balance judgment only went on Sabbatical leave for 8years.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by bennybuhari: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
This one don see mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Achor1111(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
For your lies and deceit.
You go explain taya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Chasito(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Stupid man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by homenje73: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Abi misquoted and misyawned for 8years grin
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by LAXconfidential(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lying SOB

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Lagosians Witness 9 Hours Of Static Traffic Jam / Governor Ugwuanyi In Dublin Ireland For Gala Night Party - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.