Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities (53487 Views)

Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why are they barking so loud when it was reported repeatedly that Ukraine was winning

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Karnice600: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
womenareapezz:
the only female moniker I see that at least have some percentage of sense more than those blockhead Putin lover!
But that doesn't mean you still got sense thou!
It only mean your level of IQ is slightly above those putin lover on this thread
Haba na. This is uncalled for na
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by RomanGreen: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Esseite:
See how all of them are standing on the sidelines.. if it was a muslim country, black country or less white country, ships and foreign armies would have infiltrated the country..

It's simply because Russia poses the threat of nuclear weapons. Take away those nukes and you'd have Russia long invaded by NATO . Let's stop playing these victim mentality.

4 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Zion243(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
What did Nigeria say?
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by frankson1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
KingKO22:
After the west put Ukrain in trouble they are now sympathizing with them.

No one can have a face off with Russia. The beat they can do is to support Ukraine with aids.

No winners in war.

The West doesn't want this to end. Instead of calling for peace, they're sending more military personnels and weapons.
I pity Ukraine because of the level of destruction that would have been done after all these come to an end.

Ukrainians will become slaves because the West will DEFINITELY get back their investments in the name of support.

6 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Johel(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
allgoodlight:

SOURCE: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/10/10/world-reacts-to-new-russian-missile-strikes-on-ukrainian-cities?espv=1

LORD PUTIN...BOMB THEM ALL!!!...BOMB THE PARASITES till Ukrainians come to their knees and world leaders come to terms with Putin!...till Ukraine president BEGS!.

Ukraine dey form small yansh dey shake..Russia never start sef.

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Moses86(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
the west are fully aware that Russia is a sleeping dog they don't wanna mess with..the bombing of that bridge will come with great consequence. Russia just started the war and there is no going back now...
During WW2 Russia provided the largest army for the allies. there is no way Russia is losing this war. Russia has enough man power to crush any opposition.

6 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by chachazzy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

All the comments have been reading are full of western puppets. If you only rely on western media for your information please stop commenting on this fight between Russia and Ukraine. It’s obvious you’re hearing from one side of the story .

Prior to the attack Ukraine have been shelling the people of Donbass civilian buildings and busses hit with missiles and people die just because Westin media don’t publish it didn’t mean Ukraine are folding their arms .

Russia have been on a retreat Mission to hold a successful referendum while Ukraine have been shelling civilians. It’s been a long time Russia hit Ukraine with missiles even the western media can’t deny it . Russia have one of the most lenient military trying to manage civilian casualties.
Uncle SAM bomb Kosovo for over a month plus non stop . Even ask Hungary to join the fight as at then against Serbia Destroying the sovereignty of another nations.

Ever since uncle came to Haiti the country have not gotten herself till date .
If you want a peaceful country don’t allow The west interfere with your internal issues . Settle It internally yourself or you’ll be destroyed forever.
That’s the advice sane people have been giving the comedian but you call us names Russia didn’t wake up one morning and started the fight. What has Ukraine gained in this war it’s absolutely nothing.

They’ve lost four regions for life of which a constructive dialogue could’ve solved . Now what’s next . More regions might want to join them in the future . When the war started I said it here that Russia stand nothing to loose . Ukraine will keep losing land but by bit until they decide to resolve their internal crisis with Russia .

I feel ashamed when educated people always refer everything to VISAs you guys are shameless .
The Oyinbo you worship call you monkeys but they’re still here drilling oil and GAS from you have big conglomerate In Nigeria.
If they can do that Nigerians who don’t support some of their policies can equally travel there to do business In anyway.
That’s the difference with a zombie and sane person “deciding what’s best for you “

Oil dey your head
Thank you very much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by almarthins(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Harryj12:
The only thing slowing the Russia troops in d war is that dea want to reduce civilian casualties, if it was a full blown war Ukraine for don finish since

You are just being economical with the truth! Russian military have shown to the world what they capable of at the start of the war. Indiscriminate shelling of civilian structures was mainly the hallmark of Russian aggression. However, Let's no forget, there is also psychological war going on. Each side trying to downplay the extent of the number of men that have lost their lives. At this point, I wish the Russia should just withdraw, rather than threatening Ukraine with tactical bucks, which actually portray Russia as the losing side. If not, why would they want to use tactical nucs?
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Confirmedzombie: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigeria

The Nigerian President condemns the missle attack and extends his heartfelt sympathy to the people of Ukraine.

Buhari assured he will keep supporting Ukraine with modern equipments, humanitarian aids and intelligence gathering.

President Buhari sends a strong warning to Putin to stop the attacks or he will deploy tactical forces to support Ukraine

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by edosignature(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ukrainians should be wise & demand for a sincere, truthful, peaceful & a mature negotiations with Russia.

Ukrainians should stop allowing the UK, US, NATO & her allies to be their mouthpiece, they don't meant well for the Ukrainians.

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by agitator: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:
The mumus supporting Putin on this thread, here is an illustration;

How will you feel if China wakes up one day to take over Nigeria because of our continuous loan from them?

If the west decides to give us reliefs by telling us to join an organization for us to be debt free, the federal government agrees to join, but China insists on the take over, and China decides to fight us and bomb our country, you fools will be the first to cry because you are at the receiving end, seeing other countries supporting and cheering China simply because they hate the west, how will you feel?

Idiots.

You mumu na follow come.

You enemy wey de another village dey quarrel, him begin come position him army for some houses for you village, that one no do him come begin put army for across the street you no talk, now him decide to put army barrack for your next door neighbour, wetin you go do.

And the time you want go put army for him village, him shake everywhere threaten the person house you want to put your army.

Na real 9ja mentality you get, that is why una dey wait for miracle. wink wink wink

7 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:

How will you feel if China wakes up one day to take over Nigeria because of our continuous loan from them?

If the west decides to give us reliefs by telling us to join an organization for us to be debt free, the federal government agrees to join, but China insists on the take over, and China decides to fight us and bomb our country, you fools will be the first to cry because you are at the receiving end, seeing other countries supporting and cheering China simply because they hate the west, how will you feel?

Idiots.

Stay away from geo-politics, go to the romance section where you belong… Your comments above shows you have a fish brain and you don’t have any business being here.

7 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by rottennaija(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:

There’s no winner yet. Putin had to change to the usage of nuclear weapons cuz Russian army failed. The war is still on going.

They’ll soon decide on Putin matter..

Keep believing your own nonsense

3 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by chachazzy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
gammarays1:

They called it a war, I didn't.

Can USA allow another country build a military base in countries close to her?
Did they had issues with Cuba because of What Ukraine is trying to do?

This is dirty politics being played using Ukraine as a front. It's a pity they enjoy being pawns at the expense of their country.

Everyone will naturally take sides to different parties just like football.

For the records, USA and your so called Friendly Western Europe countries have caused more damage to mankind than anyone else since the history of Man. Go verify yourself.

Same thing I said about Ukraine
That comedian na real MUMU
It shouldn't have gotten to this
I dey vex for that man
And I personally hold him responsible for the wanton loss of lives and properties.
Even at this stage, him eyes never clear
The west can never give him boots on the ground, common to declear "no fly zone", Dem no fit. Putin tell dem say anybody wey just declear "no fly zone" don automatically join the war, na so dem run with their tail between their legs. Zelensky na MUMU

6 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by writeprof(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
The West's way of telling Ukraine O.Y.O
I hope Africans/ Nigerians learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
ednut1:
When they bombed crimea bridge una keep silent . Do me i do u things

Thought you were a bit reasonable and logical.

Russia attacked, had been bombing cities, residential houses, schools and hospitals, I believe those attacks were fair in your reasoning. You will also argue that Ukraine has no right to defend herself?
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by EmmanuelBlaze04: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
backtovillage:
Some niggas here are very daft.
They claim to know history they claim to b on the side of Putin but they will never go to Russia for greener pasture.
Go to the Russia and try the rubbish you doing in Saudi Arabia.
No matter how bad NATO history is I will prefer them to any other
If the can't go to Russia then they have something bad they're doing. There are Nigerians in Russia. I can never be given a chance to travel to Russia or the US and I would choose Russia...why? Because I would never be given a chance to travel to Ashanti or Igbo and I would choose Ashanti. I am a Yoruba man who has known much about lifestyles of Igbos and understand some of their culture. Most Russians don't speak English, most Nigerians don't know about them and that's simply because unlike the west,they never invaded our land and shove their language down our throats. An average Nigeria would choose to travel to Britain over France..Na so e be. AN average Nigerian know so much about the west,their culture, cuisines,way of life and many others. Yet with all these....Nigerians are still in Russia living absolutely well.
If you cannot try the rubbish you're doing in Saudi in Russia,it means you're in a country(Russia) that's very disciplined and doesn't take rubbish from anyone.

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Realists(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
nike4love:
That Comedian should make peace with Russia n end this nonsense.
Na you first bomb na u cry pass Ewu

Ukraine is going down like they did, Libya, Syria, Iraq, NATO is receiving it wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by EmmanuelBlaze04: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
chachazzy:

Same thing I said about Ukraine
That comedian na real MUMU
It shouldn't have gotten to this
I dey vex for that man
And I personally hold him responsible for the wanton loss of lives and properties.
Even at this stage, him eyes never clear
The west can never give him boots on the ground, common to declear "no fly zone", Dem no fit. Putin tell dem say anybody wey just declear "no fly zone" don automatically join the war, na so dem run with their tail between their legs. Zelensky na MUMU

When USSR tried it in Cuba we know what happened and how they reacted. How will I allow my little brother to bring my enemy that had tried to kill me before to stay in his room,in our house? No No!

3 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by ZombieSlayer1: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Just idiotic. People are really stupid.
This war isn't black and white the way you think it is. Check from the genesis of this whole issue and you'll see Ukraine deserves all they're getting. It's just the foolish Zellensky who I blame for this
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by wink2015(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ukraine is Finished

Totally destroyed!

Thanks to USA political policies and their outdated foreign policies.

Russia and China have become global powers in the sense that they can not continue to bear the oppressive dicktat as spearhead by the United States and it's allies in the west.

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by malakaimoscondo: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
nike4love:
That Comedian should make peace with Russia n end this nonsense.
Na you first bomb na u cry pass Ewu
he will never. His real masters in the west will not allow him....
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by t2luv1: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Esseite:
See how all of them are standing on the sidelines.. if it was a muslim country, black country or less white country, ships and foreign armies would have infiltrated the country..

You know why? None of those countries have NUKES !!!!

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by EdwardRandy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Idiots.
Hahaha! I know you thought you made sense, but you're the bigger fool here because the analogy you gave is in contrast with the reason why the war started in the first place.

Before you quote me to spew your rubbish, go and read the Cuban missile war of the 60s and see that your America was guilty of what Russia is doing today.

3 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by dapadawee: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by anonymous1759(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
obedience4:

Dudw your analysis is flawed, Russia resulted into a bombing spree because the Ukraine hit the Crimea bridge hence the missile rain..
You said Ukraine loss the four territories Russia annexed.. Note only Russia knowledge the annexation not the international community..
Do you know that the four territories Russia annexed they don't even control anyone, how can you say Russian annexed the 4 region, when they are retreating from town's and city they claimed they annexed.
You can't claimed what you don't control.
Bombing civilians and public places won't win you the war ..they tries that during the early stages yet no result

You didn’t read my post very well and it’s obvious you only rely on western news. Ukraine have been bombing civilians non stop In Donbas . Before they hit the Crimea bridge they’ve been killing civilians which the western media don’t publish. They attacked a school bus last week , and hotel too . After Russia Started retreating for the referendum Ukraine has been on the offensive who you do think they’re bombing on the offensive?

Ukraine have been shelling Russia Village that shares boarder with Ukraine . Go and read other New’s outlets to get wide information.
As for the International community slang that’s a SHAM tool for neocolonialism. Who are the international community? In one word they’re NATO members know this and know peace .

If truly there’s international community the west won’t be sanctioning countries who vote against their wish . Because everyone should be equal as a member of the so called international community.

And lastly who told you Russia don’t control these regions they annexed ? How can you conduct a referendum for 5 days plus without having control of that region ? undecided

Listen to BBC , CNN , FoX , aljazera, Sputnik , RT news and follow Every of this news on telegram . If you can do that kniwvMedia will be able to deceive you .
Whenever Russia is lying if you listen to western media they’ll be exposed its vice versa . When listen to Western media pay close attention because their information is full of manipulative words rather than fact and they pick their coverage. Russia news outlets are a little bit open that’s my observation so far .

3 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Father4all: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by planetx: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
If the Russians were bloodthirsty like the Americans they would have fought this war shock and awe style like the Americans did in Iraq. The Americans bombed everything from the air and decimated Iraqis infrastructure for weeks before sending in ground troops, killing thousands of Iraqi civilians. Putin have been very restrained in destroying Ukraine infrastructure that he was coming under criticism in Russia for being weak, a guy like the former president Medvedev would have bombed Ukraine back to the stone age. The fact that it took 7 months to bomb their electricity infrastructure tells you how retrained Russia is, the Americans would have bombed your electric plants and water supply systems from day one, let me see you resisting with all your country with no light and water.

3 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Redbishop(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Comrade dey calm down cheesy[color=#000099][/color] cheesy
[1quote author=TOMMYS post=117495388]

nigeria na yahoo boy phone wey nigerian police(china) go collect[/quote]
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by t2luv1: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
wink2015:
Ukraine is Finished

Totally destroyed!

Thanks to USA political policies and their outdated foreign policies.

Russia and China have become global powers in the sense that they can not continue to bear the oppressive dicktat as spearhead by the United States and it's allies in the west.

Wow, I see that you hate the USA. Okay, I will make you two offers Visa to leave Nigeria and go to either Russia or China and to make the whole thing easier for you will add $20000. Second, offer a visa to come to the USA. Pick one. The USA with all its shortcomings is still the preferred destination for 65% of the world's population. Even in your so call China 60% of China people will like to come and live in the USA. So partner lets us stop the madness Russia ain't nothing but a gas station in the attic masquerading as a country. As for China tell me the last innovation that has ever come out of that country that benefits mankind. China ain't nothing but the world factory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe / Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.