Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities (53481 Views)

Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
One4me:

Reason: I dont engage Rats, especially the type that has No Brain Cells.

Las las if we find out, this Rat is holed somewhere in Okokomaiko. grin grin grin

Now, Bleep-off my Mention and go back to the Romance Section, they may have some use for your empty head over there. undecided tongue tongue

You already quoted me before you this father rat hooled up in a sockaway inhaling poo to get high grin grin

Never you quote me ever in your Stoopid existence to insult your mother you this unknown dreg of nairaland,

I want to see what you will do when I keep commenting on this space

The stupid guts of fools who think they can tell me what to do on my phone
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Karnice600: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Goddson:

Oh you again, you have crept out of your hole. I guess you also have the brain of a fish because you are empty intellectually.. have you answered my questions in our past debates?
Mr zombie, that’s your Slava ukraini president below with a green screen scamming mumu like you for weapons and money.

The quality of the picture you posted somewhat reflects the quality of life you’re leading; blurry, clumsy and full of errors.
I know there are few ways to spell Kiev, but what you posted isn’t any of them. How come the poster on Twitter and you, seem to have the same mental setback - spelling words correctly?
In as much as it’s obvious you’ve been a dunce for the most part of your life, this is the wrong way to chase social relevance. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Karnice600:

The quality of the picture you posted somewhat reflects the quality of life you’re leading; blurry, clumsy and full of errors.
I know there are few ways to spell Kiev, but what you posted isn’t any of them. How come the poster on Twitter and you, seem to have the same mental setback - spelling words correctly?
In as much as it’s obvious you’ve been a dunce for the most part of your life, this is the wrong way to chase social relevance. Trust me.

I’m not wasting my time with a clueless brainwashed fellow like you

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by DIAMANTE1759: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
as e be Putin now.... everybody dey fear to sanction am or harm am....but if to say na those lesser countries or Islamic countries like Iran or Iraq USA for dn send drones et'al to destroy the president
see Russia now Dem dey fear to react
Iran or Iraq general and Gaddafi nr do reach this one wen USA kill Dem

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Ashirioluwa: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
We all know that Nigeria is not good, but this is not a good time to go to a war zone like Ukraine. More reason I said it few weeks ago that I don’t know why Nigerian students are rushing back to Ukraine

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by obinna58(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:
The mumus supporting Putin on this thread, here is an illustration;

How will you feel if China wakes up one day to take over Nigeria because of our continuous loan from them?

If the west decides to give us reliefs by telling us to join an organization for us to be debt free, the federal government agrees to join, but China insists on the take over, and China decides to fight us and bomb our country, you fools will be the first to cry because you are at the receiving end, seeing other countries supporting and cheering China simply because they hate the west, how will you feel?

Idiots.
It's a different matter here, It's game being played, the US played Ukraine successfully, game of egos and authority.
Ukraine put themselves as scapegoat, the real war here is ego war and it's between Russian, nato and Usa.
A man must die with his pride

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by sterlingD(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Watch Madam Secretary TV Series from Season 2
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Goddson:

Babe, you have “miss road” coming to this sector nairaland… this section is not for you like I said in my earlier message. Just because you can speak and write English does mean you have knowledge about everything. You see you are already resulting to insults and abuse because you are confused and you don’t have an idea.
Please peaceful go to the romance and family section where you belong.

You are sick in the head

What gives you the right to think you can tell me what section to be and where not to be? Are you slow or something? Who the fvck do you think you are on a faceless forum?

All of you slow little guys on these sections with your tribalistic comments promoting hate and bile, choosing sides, yet you think you are smart and intelligent, or you know everything? Daft lots

I came online a few minutes ago, I see 22 mentions all filled with insults and abuse from supposedly self acclaimed smart by quarter schmucks, yet you have the effontery to tell me trash because I replied them with same dose

You must be high on cheap drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:

So this fool has since quote me to insult his mother

Ukraine is not planning biological and nuclear attacks on Russia, they simply wanted to join NATO

You Stoopid dumbfcuk.

What’s up babe, let’s talk shoes joor… don’t let us talk about this geo-politics of a thing. Do you like some Nike shoes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
rpstar12:

You are the bigger mumu because you have forgotten how your ancestors were enslaved by your worshipped WEST.

You are the biggest mumu,

If Russia were the west, they will enslave your ancestors, you, your unborn generation till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Celeboy22: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
That will be a good news that Nigerians haven't heard since 1914,

We will be the happiest to leave the Burden of England and Hausa Power Tussle, we won't be second class Citizen any more.

The North Enslaving and Extortion will end.

We Nigerians are not as foolish as Ukraine Citizen that can't call the President out, if it were to be Nigeria.

We will support the Military of China to remove the President you're inciting, don't you think it's a long awaited prophesy?

We will Support China and We will Change the name of the Country, we will have equal right, those in China are not suffering and we won't as well, there will be shipment from China and no huge clearance duty, Nigeria will be Great Again. I pray it happens today, today.

I laugh you my Guy

Jovialjune1:

How will you feel if China wakes up one day to take over Nigeria because of our continuous loan from them?

If the west decides to give us reliefs by telling us to join an organization for us to be debt free, the federal government agrees to join, but China insists on the take over, and China decides to fight us and bomb our country, you fools will be the first to cry because you are at the receiving end, seeing other countries supporting and cheering China simply because they hate the west, how will you feel?

Idiots.
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by One4me: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Best thing is for all of us to wait and see how this plays out.
War is not won on Social Media otherwise, Ukraine would have declared Victory a long time ago.
Russian message has been banned on most Western, Social Websites, except on Telegram.

Ukraine should keep Winning and Whining while Russian should keep Loosing and Bombing, Surrender or Negotiation, is the end of all Wars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
arantess:

have you africans spoken out against the war in ethiopia? or those ones been raped and decimated dont deserve mention because they are black?

the west dont care about your sorry arses

but here you are carrying their matter like gala for head

What stops your mouth from speaking against the war in Ethiopia? You, a black man, why can't you open a thread on it? Or they don't deserve a mention?

If the west dont care, is it Russia that care about your sorry ass? Why are you pained that I am against invading another person's land? Are they not also human?

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Ganbite: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
yyba:
But ukrainians are winning the war na , in fact no any casualty from any ukrainians according to media grin

The Truth is that Russia has interest in Ukraine if not it won't cost them 48hours to destroy the entire Ukraine cuz they are more concern about the Russia community inside Ukraine.. All those instigating Ukraine to confront Russia are the enemies of Ukraine cuz till date none of them has ever confront Russia in the war zone but fueling the war by telling Ukrainians that they are solidly behind them and the Mumu Ukraine is killing his own people due to ignorance of war

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
womenareapezz:
the only female moniker I see that at least have some percentage of sense more than those blockhead Putin lover!
But that doesn't mean you still got sense thou!
It only mean your level of IQ is slightly above those putin lover on this thread

Werey oshi.

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
jcross19:
you are number one idiot! Did China force you take loan from them?you collected load and refused to pay!!

Slow idiot, comprehension is far from you, I am not the cause of your illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by One4me: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ganbite:

The Truth is that Russia has interest in Ukraine if not it won't cost them 48hours to destroy the entire Ukraine cuz they are more concern about the Russia community inside Ukraine.. All those instigating Ukraine to confront Russia are the enemies of Ukraine cuz till date none of them has ever confront Russia in the war zone but fueling the war by telling Ukrainians that they are solidly behind them and the Mumu Ukraine is killing his own people due to ignorance of war

Eventually, they will all learn the HARD WAY.
I just pity Ukrainians who elected that silly Comedian called Zelensky
grin

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
kutashi:
You a decorated MuMu! Infact "OMN"
What a stupid comparison!

And go and read very US has done more than that and they will give you justification for doing it

Alaare!

Your entire generation are decorated fools, stupid fools

Alaare werey oshi.

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by babyboy4every1: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Piptocoin:

How did you know Ukraine did that when they have not taken responsibility? For all we know, Putin may have had it blown up as an excuse to terrorise Ukraine.

Secondly, even if Ukraine destroyed the bridge does that equate to the callous destruction of human lives?
What did Japan did b4 America dropped 2 nuclear bomb in japan

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Krismas(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:

There’s no winner yet. Putin had to change to the usage of nuclear weapons cuz Russian army failed. The war is still on going.

They’ll soon decide on Putin matter..
grin Those ones who want to DECIDE ON PUTIN MATTER according to you grin U for ask them, when they went to Libya to defeat Gaddafi WHO WAS KILLING HIS OWN PEOPLE? How many people did they kill in their attempt to help the people? grin 500,000 people were killed by NATO in Libya. Gaddafi could never never have been able to kill as much people grin Putin missile rain on Ukraine for two days have killed just 12 people! Only 12! In the face of how many innocent Russians Ukraine militants have been killing and posting boldly on the internet? The hypocrites criticizing Putin want war. And be sure Putin is READY for all of you.

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
lanryoung:
At your age you should have gotten some sense

Your mother should have given you sense when you were born, but she failed, so you are failure.

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by babyboy4every1: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:

There’s no winner yet. Putin had to change to the usage of nuclear weapons cuz Russian army failed. The war is still on going.

They’ll soon decide on Putin matter..
In your dreams, Russian army failed yet they seized almost 15% of Ukrainians land. Keeo dreaming of

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by babyboy4every1: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Idiots.
You're taking of economy and this war wasn't because of economy. It's about Russia and the west. The west trying to bring Russia down. The NATO was formed because of ussr and there is no ussr anymore. Why are they expanding and encircling Russia?why is USA against China and Solomon island military relations?dint be bias. Tell USA and NATO to stop their hypocrisy. I only pity the Ukrainians citizens. They're ta the receiving ends

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Hussein035: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Idiots.

You are just typing without reasoning. Did you know that USA nuked Cuba just because China was installing some weapons for them and nobody did complain, this is because USA felt threatened.

Now that USA and NATO who are the enemy of Russia has installed weapons and other war machines in Ukraine we don't expect Russia to nuke Ukraine.

I will never comdenm Russia until those useless world powers charge USA for war crime against Cuba, Libya, Vietnam and other 17 countries where USA has shown unnecessary pride and destroyed some leaders such as Gadaffi

Hypocrites everywhere from USA to NATO to EU etc

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by obedience4(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
adeprof18:

Go and update yourself, Lyman has been recaptured by Russia but the media won't amplify it cuz its their loss. I heard its now a crime as Ukrainian to record destruction in the city and upload it online. Just to portray that they are doing fine with the hit and not cause panic among their citizens which can make them revolt

Oga show me prof that Lyman has been recaptured..
You can lie hen grin
Chaill nawaoo, please just show me one just one proff of Lyman recapturing..
The Ukrainians are marching on
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by JooEeL(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
kenny714433:
Putin my nigga
That's the guts a leader should have. Not going around looking for who to beg money like the Nigerian government.

If you offend me and I want to deal with you, I'll deal with you ruthlessly. That's why I like Wike.

Nevertheless, Putin should know when to retreat after passing his message.

I was almost liking your comment until I saw Wike.

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Krismas(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Piptocoin:

How did you know Ukraine did that when they have not taken responsibility? For all we know, Putin may have had it blown up as an excuse to terrorise Ukraine.

Secondly, even if Ukraine destroyed the bridge does that equate to the callous destruction of human lives?
grin Ukrainian Secret service operatives were apprehended by Russia and their confessions will soon be aired. They are responsible for all the bombing inside Russia since. They blew the bridge and they planned to carry out high profile assassinations. So far, only 12 people died in Ukraine from the missiles. Civilians are not the target. Whereas Ukraine militias have been killing Russians in Ukraine mercilessly

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Idiots.
It is okay for America to invade Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya and killed alota innocent citizens.

God bless Putin!

2 Likes

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Putin is the man! God bless Putin!

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by obedience4(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
anonymous1759:

You didn’t read my post very well and it’s obvious you only rely on western news. Ukraine have been bombing civilians non stop In Donbas . Before they hit the Crimea bridge they’ve been killing civilians which the western media don’t publish. They attacked a school bus last week , and hotel too . After Russia Started retreating for the referendum Ukraine has been on the offensive who you do think they’re bombing on the offensive?

Ukraine have been shelling Russia Village that shares boarder with Ukraine . Go and read other New’s outlets to get wide information.
As for the International community slang that’s a SHAM tool for neocolonialism. Who are the international community? In one word they’re NATO members know this and know peace .

If truly there’s international community the west won’t be sanctioning countries who vote against their wish . Because everyone should be equal as a member of the so called international community.

And lastly who told you Russia don’t control these regions they annexed ? How can you conduct a referendum for 5 days plus without having control of that region ? undecided

Listen to BBC , CNN , FoX , aljazera, Sputnik , RT news and follow Every of this news on telegram . If you can do that kniwvMedia will be able to deceive you .
Whenever Russia is lying if you listen to western media they’ll be exposed its vice versa . When listen to Western media pay close attention because their information is full of manipulative words rather than fact and they pick their coverage. Russia news outlets are a little bit open that’s my observation so far .

You said Ukrainians are shelling Russian villages ..
Well it fair game will the villages be shelled if the Russian didn't attack Ukraine?
The very day madman Putin announced the annexation
The Ukrainian army captured the city of Lyman
Lyman is in the regions Putin claimed to annex..
It is no longer news that the Russians are retreating
Even hardliners Putin supporters are calling for the resignation of the Russian defences Chief..
A simple Google search will show you that Russia doesn't control the regions they annexed..
Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Putin the America and EU nightmare. grin Putin ma Nigga!

1 Like

Re: World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
gypsey:
It is okay for America to invade Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya and killed alota innocent citizens.

God bless Putin!

So because America did it, Putin also should do same, as if it's a competition on human lives abi?

Something is wrong with your head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Magawa, Cambodia’s Landmine-Sniffing Rat Dies (Photos) / President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe / Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.