Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

5 Food Business Ideas To Kick Off Your Small Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Food Business Ideas To Kick Off Your Small Business In Nigeria (604 Views)

Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria / How To Keep Your Small Scale Business Running / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Food Business Ideas To Kick Off Your Small Business In Nigeria by Justseyii: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
5 Food Business Ideas To Kick Off Your Small Business In Nigeria; Starting a small food business in Nigeria can be as difficult and competitive as anywhere else in the world; however, some will argue that it is worse in Nigeria for a variety of reasons that will be discussed further in another The Last Blog post. Today’s topic is 5 Food Business Ideas To Start Your Small Business In Nigeria.

Before we go far, Niche is everything

5 Food Business Ideas To Kick Off Your Small Business In Nigeria

Rice
Yes, it’s just rice, but there’s a twist: you can always combine it with something else, and there’s a wide range of “rice delicacies” to choose from; your restaurant can simply capitalize on one or two, and be seen as an expert in the food community.

Rice and stew
Rice and beans
Jollof rice
Village rice
Fried rice
Coconut rice
Chinese rice
The list is endless, so get cooking and start selling.

Pasta (Spaghetti / Macaroni)
You’ve probably noticed that this article is encouraging you to specialize your restaurant so that when customers think of a specific meal, they think of you. Pasta is a popular delicacy in Nigerian cuisine, and we have successfully Africanized the Italian dish, which is very cool. Feel free to get creative and create tasty versions of spaghetti and macaroni for your menu, and watch your customers return for more. You know where they’ll go when they’re craving spaghetti or macaroni. Personally, Satarah’s kitchen makes some excellent spaghetti, and I hope they open a physical restaurant just for that.

Swallow & Nigerian Soups
The beauty of any traditional food is the soup, not the swallow. It may appear to be a taboo, but if the egusi is delicious, you won’t mind eating it with Amala. African kitchens have been a successful business model for many years; I have entered restaurants that only sell Calabar soups, Igbo soups, and so on. There is only one restaurant in Ilorin that sells Amala and Gbegiri. Trust me when I say that any small food business that focuses on specific African soups and opens a location for it will sell and sell well.

Finish reading this article on The Last Blog https://thelastblog.com.ng/2022/10/11/5-food-business-ideas-to-kick-off-your-small-business-in-nigeria/

Re: 5 Food Business Ideas To Kick Off Your Small Business In Nigeria by reenxtus001: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
This is a very interesting piece of article that shows the kind of dishes that sells.

I totally agree with the list as they involve food that are eaten regularly.

Other foods that can be added to this list are beans ane plantain.

These are great for the restaurant business.
Re: 5 Food Business Ideas To Kick Off Your Small Business In Nigeria by Justseyii: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
reenxtus001:
This is a very interesting piece of article that shows the kind of dishes that sells.

I totally agree with the list as they involve food that are eaten regularly.

Other foods that can be added to this list are beans ane plantain.

These are great for the restaurant business.

Your feedback made my evening, thank you so much
Re: 5 Food Business Ideas To Kick Off Your Small Business In Nigeria by reenxtus001: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Justseyii:

Your feedback made my evening, thank you so much

It's a pleasure Sir/Ma and you are welcome �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Which Business Can I Do Next Year / This Is Better Than Naira And Cedis Crypto Arbitrage (try It) / How INNOSON Gave Us Fake Documents, Vehicles Without Purpose- Tabansi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.