Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame (29374 Views)

How Security Breach Affected Lagos APC Gubernatorial Campaign Kick-off / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / 2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by nesphil(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
This hypocrite who talks from the both sides of his mouth lacks the moral right to say a thing like this.

Pre 2015 this hypocrite was a self-acclaim so-called human right activist because he was not eating from the national cake, he protested against fuel subsidy and today he's the same person here supporting everything evil in this failed government including defending the very fuel subsidy that he protested against under GEJ regime.

No sane human being should take this man who eats his vomits seriously.

Racoon:
Keyamo Describes PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-Off As A Show Of Shame.

https://dailytrust.com/keyamo-describes-pdp-presidential-campaign-kick-off-as-a-show-of-shame
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=117472532]Pot calling kettle black. This foolish Festus Keyamo is not concerned about the disagreement by many of his devilish party chieftains to the unacceptable Muslim-Muslim ticket or how the party will defend itself from the disastrous state of this nation under its watch.[/quote
If the Faith is your problem then find lagoon and extend you pain. When next you go to the market please ask the faith of the seller before you buy or ask the faith of the pilot before boarding a flight
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by seunaj: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
samtol4:
Well said , however after a northern completes 8years, it is pertinent for equity and justice to prevail .It is not a crime if South East produces the president
Nigeria is divided into north and south not southwest and southeast
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Jostoman: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Richardonald:
Imagine calling PDP flag off show of shame, where as is party has been prosponing their campaign kickoffgrin why is Apc always waiting for other party to start anything meaningful, before their dead brain tell them what to do, are they clueless

I haven't met anyone supporting Apc or Tilumbu that is normal, even is clueless agbadorian on this forum are nothing but mumugrin
grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Heffalump(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
asanausana91:
if you have a little brain you will agree with me that Obi is the most tribalist among all the candidates. Majority of igbos are supporting him just because he is an Igbo man.

If you have got genuine brains, and not a pervasive triballist, you should know that Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani has gotten their fair share of leadership already.

Within the last 22 years, Your ethnic group has produced both president and vice president spanning 16years.

In the spirit of fairness and equity, I don't expect any sane Yoruba person to vote Tinubu, especially with the current structure we have. It's also convincing when you consider the caliber of person in Peter Obi, with good track record of performance. We need someone who can entrench lean culture and management in our government. Nigeria is rich but wasteful through corruption.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BeardedMeat(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
asanausana91:
if you have a little brain you will agree with me that Obi is the most tribalist among all the candidates. Majority of igbos are supporting him just because he is an Igbo man.
You pulled this one right off from your arse.
Happy purging.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BeardedMeat(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
goodmike7:

All Igbos actually and it baffles me that out south south brothers cant see through these people..would an igbo man carry another tribe on his head a others are doing now?

The agenda is just 2..igbo presidency to bring to the actualization of biafra..obi is the tool and patriot hence he never condemns them.

all others are just a pawn to their political agenda and calculations..i just pity these ypuths.
Trash!

Igbos carried Jonathan on their heads to the extent some people named Jonathan Igbo president!!

What is wrong with you blinking idiots?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BeardedMeat(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
asanausana91:
the same PDP that Obi left yesterday?
The same PDP that Obi was crying and begging for their ticket?
Show us where Obi begged PDP for ticket?

OBIdient foray into PDP was shortlived. Too short a time to be corrupted by the biggest looting government Nigeria ever witnessed.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BeardedMeat(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
asanausana91:
exactly. Peter obi have a biafra agenda and Nigerian youths need to be careful.
You are too old for this childish rants.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Heffalump:

If you have got genuine brains, and not a pervasive triballist, you should know that Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani has gotten their fair share of leadership already.

Within the last 22 years, Your ethnic group has produced both president and vice president spanning 16years.

In the spirit of fairness and equity, I don't expect any sane Yoruba person to vote Tinubu, especially with the current structure we have. It's also convincing when you consider the caliber of person in Peter Obi, with good track record of performance. We need someone who can entrench lean culture and management in our government. Nigeria is rich but wasteful through corruption.
the same Peter obi in pandora papers? Guy you are confused. The igbos and Yoruba and Hausa are not the only tribes of this country, so saying it is a particular tribe times is just madness. Also in 2011 when it was the so called time of the north why did gej refused to step down.
In 2015 gej contested against Buhari nobody told him not to contest because it was the turn of the north.
This is democracy and only the majority can make you president.
By the way, if there is zoning then no need of wasting time and money for general election.
Tinubu speaks against igboho
Atiku speaks against Boko haram
But peter Obi has never spoken against ESN.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BeardedMeat(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Buhari l have warned you already, Anonimi is fully out to kill APC with his gif before and during the 2023 election tongue
Spare me this horse poop please!

Anonimi and his antiquated gifs couldn't make Atiku president in 2019. His ideas are even as antiquated as his gifs, let him take several seats backward!

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Show us where Obi begged PDP for ticket?

OBIdient foray into PDP was shortlived. Too short a time to be corrupted by the biggest looting government Nigeria ever witnessed.
you mean more than 10 years is a short time? You guys are pathetic
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You are too old for this childish rants.
the truth is always painful. Just show me one sentence where obi condemn the activities of ipob.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BeardedMeat(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
asanausana91:
the truth is always painful. Just show me one sentence where obi condemn the activities of ipob.
Why would he condemn Ipob? Is Ipob a terrorist organization? Maybe by your standard they are, but which other countries of the world agrees with you?

I shouldn't even be having this discussion with a south south man whose region imported kidnapping for ransom, a vice which festered and has crippled Nigeria!

Or are we to talk about the economic sabotage and it's cost perpetrated by the Niger delta militants till date?

Please don't get it twisted. You have no locus standi.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by searchlight: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
adioolayi:
The thing was uninspiring...

Inauguration of the APC's Women Campaign was more interesting.

My opinion though
For the fact that anything APC still interest you shows you don't have sense.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by searchlight: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hambivert:
I was shocked as the stadium erupted in joy when the lead singer started singing Obi Kerenrenke Obi at the flag off campaign.

Thought that was what Festus Keyamo would have capitalised on.

Although I'm still undecided, I'm beginning to sparogatively make up my mind.
You are still undecided because you are waiting for the highest bidder that election day. You could be one of the people that put us in this mess.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Why would he condemn Ipob? Is Ipob a terrorist organization? Maybe by your standard they are, but which other countries of the world agrees with you?

I shouldn't even be having this discussion with a south south man whose region imported kidnapping for ransom, a vice which festered has crippled Nigeria!

Or are we to talk about the economic sabotage and it's cost perpetrated by the Niger delta militants till date?

Please don't get it twisted. You have no locus standi.
the federal government of Nigeria has declared ipob as a terrorist organization, Obi is contesting for the position of president of Nigeria and he must obey the constitution of the federal republic.
Somebody who is sympathetic to the activities of ipob can never be president of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by AngelicBeing: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Spare me this horse poop please!

Anonimi and his antiquated gifs couldn't make Atiku president in 2019. His ideas are even as antiquated as his gifs, let him take several seats backward!
Hian, the battle line has been drawn, over to you Anonimi, bring out your dangerous gif to destroy APC in 2023 grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Ubekus: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2022
What's talking?akwa ibom state that do not have apc governor candidate, because of conflicts between their members,these idiot that will run to exile next year,is saying shit
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BeardedMeat(m): 12:29am On Oct 12, 2022
asanausana91:
the federal government of Nigeria has declared ipob as a terrorist organization, Obi is contesting for the position of president of Nigeria and he must obey the constitution of the federal republic.
Somebody who is sympathetic to the activities of ipob can never be president of Nigeria.
Show me proof that Obi is sympathetic to Ipob.

Is it the kind of sympathy Jonathan showed MEND when he was quick to absolve them of being responsible for independence day bombing that year or what kind of sympathy are you talking about?

I told you before that a south south man like you have no locus standi to criticize any rebel group no matter their records.

Do you need me to tell you again?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by franudi: 3:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Just be Obident.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Show me proof that Obi is sympathetic to Ipob.

Is it the kind of sympathy Jonathan showed MEND when he was quick to absolve them of being responsible for independence day bombing that year or what kind of sympathy are you talking about?

I told you before that a south south man like you have no locus standi to criticize any rebel group no matter their records.

Do you need me to tell you again?
even what is in your mind is enough prove.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by sircatherine45(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2022
asanausana91:

Your assertion is fake, false, crappy and stale. Try another shot.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BeardedMeat(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
asanausana91:
even what is in your mind is enough prove.
Gerrahia!

You think it's enough to hide in your dungeon and make spurious claims online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Celebrates Matthew Dike's Victory In Tai, Rivers (pics) / House Of Reps Approves Devolution Of Powers To States / Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.