Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame (29372 Views)

How Security Breach Affected Lagos APC Gubernatorial Campaign Kick-off / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / 2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by piriton: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Let's see if osinbanjo will attend APC own rubbish
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by ejimatic: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Do you know the meaning of Obi kererenke?
Honestly I never heard Obi kekerenke there.I only observed the all came from many states and wore different vests for identification.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by 90th: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
APC presidential candidate can not hold flag or brown upright, hence they will keep prosponing it's flag off campaign until he can manage the hand....trust me, Tinubu will soon travel to London for medical treatment...���

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Oracleforce: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
All these Big parties has started ignoring Zombiedient Crew because they are just toothless bulldog....they cannot hurt a fly...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Ssddff: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Richardonald:
Imagine calling PDP flag off show of shame, where as is party has been prosponing their campaign kickoffgrin why is Apc always waiting for other party to start anything meaningful, before their dead brain tell them what to do, are they clueless

I haven't met anyone supporting Apc or Tilumbu that is normal, even is clueless agbadorian on this forum are nothing but mumugrin

I wonder what pdp and apc will campaign with. Especially apc, what do they want to promise us again.

Bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Corridon: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
ejimatic:
Honestly I never heard Obi kekerenke there.I only observed the all came from many states and wore different vests for identification.
So all these trending videos about it is false?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by bayelsaowei(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Gatewisdom:
Keyamo should be very ashamed of himself.
our politicians deserve death...sometimes I wonder how folks in the apc can carry out campaigns with the current suffering in the country..God is really patient..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Traplord09: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
1972xy:
It is edited.
Obi boys are theives

It a bigger shame on u that u stii vote for thife and looters drugstore tinuubff family and atiku killers of the day

Just look at that crazy bill below me . And u part of them

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
The crowd in UYO make Tinubu to pee again.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ssddff:

I wonder what pdp and apc will campaign with. Especially apc, what do they want to promise us again.

Bunch of clowns
the same PDP that Obi left yesterday after begging for ticket?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by goodmike7: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Isokiscool:
How is that song peter obi songSong wey we don sing tire for primary school

My brother i just tire for these zombedients...shishi sense dem nor get.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by PeterObi4LP: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
The disgrace quarter to quench Tilumpu will receive in SS and SE will be a child's play to what Atiku received.

Nigerians have settled for ObiDatti, no going back.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Heffalump:

Thanks for the eyewitness analysis.

The big question I ask is, is it Atiku or Tinubu that has the solution to Nigerian problem right now?
If you truly have good conscience and believe in the principle of equity, fairness, social justice, pragmatism, competence, and effectiveness, you will surely not look away from the person of Peter Obi. Unless you are led by pessimism and arch selfishness, which is just utter blindness.

Quite a number of educated Nigerians who are not Igbo, like my humble self believe in competence and liberality in politics. Politics of ethnicity and religion leads us to nowhere but final destruction.

Obi/Datti is the new era!

Thank God for the well-meaning youths.
if you have a little brain you will agree with me that Obi is the most tribalist among all the candidates. Majority of igbos are supporting him just because he is an Igbo man.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Owologbo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Agreed that the PDP campaign flag off was a total disaster because the people at the stadium was singing Obi's praise in front of Atiku the runaway Cameroonian and which in turn means Nigerians have rejected Atiku. But bigger disgrace awaits the satanic APC when the party's push and start engine of a candidate might have recharged his battery and decides to start campaigning. Nigerians have already agreed that Obi should lead us come 2023.
But what business does PDP and APC/senior advocate of nonsense have together?
He should try kick start his own na.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by goodmike7: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
asanausana91:
if you have a little brain you will agree with me that Obi is the most tribalist among all the candidates. Majority of igbos are supporting him just because he is an Igbo man.

All Igbos actually and it baffles me that out south south brothers cant see through these people..would an igbo man carry another tribe on his head a others are doing now?

The agenda is just 2..igbo presidency to bring to the actualization of biafra..obi is the tool and patriot hence he never condemns them.

all others are just a pawn to their political agenda and calculations..i just pity these ypuths.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by ejimatic: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
So all these trending videos about it is false?
. I have not seen any ....I would glad to see it
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Traplord09:
It a bigg shame for APC and PDP....

Both are desame.,.
In Nigerian today one can't unjoy life any more in Lagos surulere this is what some is paying for

What kind of bills is this

And some are say I should vote for PDP or APC
the same PDP that Obi left yesterday?
The same PDP that Obi was crying and begging for their ticket?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Traplord09: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
asanausana91:
the same PDP that Obi left yesterday?
The same PDP that Obi was crying and begging for their ticket?

Godfathers we aways be a state for dot Nigerian...
What a shame on those that still vote for same people....

APC and PDP we never seem to get peace of mind what a bigger shame on both thife
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Onuoha1234(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Spying Busy Body.Mind your business.What is holding back APC from hitting the road running? APC cannot sell Muslim Muslim ticket I Efurun let alone Opu Akasa. Anyway, as they say, make una do well oooooooooooo.)
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Obi is a curse and bad omen.....Anambrians in 2012.
What changed?
Obi is a calamity which sane Nigerians will not allow to happen.

According to Obasanjo,the money Atiku stole as VP under him is more than enough to feed 300 million Nigerians for 400 million years.Chai!
Atiku is a very grave disaster!
Vote wisely for a candidate that grows both living and non living things positively.
Vote wisely.
and why is he not in prison? Or mention in pandora papers?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by macrodata(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ddokie:
"Though baba push and start is still going through the final phase of his battery recharge, I still foresee him fainting on the day of the flag-off, from where he will be ferried to UK".
This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
Hahahahahaaa no be lie! Every campaign day, they'll need to give him adrenaline shots + cocain lines sniffs to help him breath better, if not...

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by asanausana91: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
goodmike7:

All Igbos actually and it baffles me that out south south brothers cant see through these people..would an igbo man carry another tribe on his head a others are doing now?

The agenda is just 2..igbo presidency to bring to the actualization of biafra..obi is the tool and patriot hence he never condemns them.

all others are just a pawn to their political agenda and calculations..i just pity these ypuths.
exactly. Peter obi have a biafra agenda and Nigerian youths need to be careful.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Gubioma: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Agreed that the PDP campaign flag off was a total disaster because the people at the stadium was singing Obi's praise in front of Atiku the runaway Cameroonian and which in turn means Nigerians have rejected Atiku. But bigger disgrace awaits the satanic APC when the party's push and start engine of a candidate might have recharged his battery and decides to start campaigning. Nigerians have already agreed that Obi should lead us come 2023.
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri boy)
Your IPob and Southeast criminals client already agreed that Ojukwu Pandora criminal Obinna Cownu should lead you in 2023
But saints Nigerians vote agreed to vote Jagaban and lead them in 2023.

Shikenan nagode
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by InvertedHammer: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
/

How come nobody is addressing the challenges that Nigerians are facing?. Is it by this beer parlour gossip that Nigeria would move to 21st Century with the rest of the world?

/
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Corridon: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
ejimatic:
. I have not seen any ....I would glad to see it
No need to continue arguing with you.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by ufotunang: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Keyamo.. APC is also the worst party...so nigerians are obi-dient
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by ejimatic: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
No need to continue arguing with you.
Ok sir thank you!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Ddokie: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
macrodata:
This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
Hahahahahaaa no be lie! Every campaign day, they'll need to give him adrenaline shots + cocain lines sniffs to help him breath better, if not...

If not problem go dey o. But na still the same shots wen dem dey give am go still kill am finally.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Gbeng30(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
I laugh when I see, This apc party that keep attacking pdp and obi because I don't know what they're going to use to campaign,is it the bad economy they have brought upon this country, or insecurity, terrible corruption or the education that is dying in this country,or even the uncare altitude of the sick president to any issues that arise..... We really need to get it right in this country so that abnormalities we not become normality...may God save this country from this evil people
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by nesphil(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Were you in that stadium
After the election, all of una go dey fine where to hide una face and maybe una go go back Biafra agitation.
grin grin grin
Obi ran under this same Atiku very few years ago, so what has changed today if I may ask you
All the people in that stadium were PDP supporters so stop deceiving yourself.

Corridon:
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by samtol4(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
seunaj:
If only Obi and Atiku can pave way for one another, Tinubu will be a gonna
Well said , however after a northern completes 8years, it is pertinent for equity and justice to prevail .It is not a crime if South East produces the president
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by AngelicBeing: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
anonimi:

You dey mind the MUMURIC jankara charge & bail cash-tivist lawyer?
Where is their Thiefnuibu candidate?
Hian, Buhari l have warned you already, Anonimi is fully out to kill APC with his gif before and during the 2023 election tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) / Xenophobia: Buhari Receives Special Envoy’s Report, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.