Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November (12421 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Deleting Double Registrants From Voter Register / INEC CVR Update: Quarter 4, WK 15 As At 7am, Monday 25th July 2022 / NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Eriokanmi: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kyase:

Most of the new voters are students.
ASUU will call off very soon
Collection will end by December, during holidays
Those students won’t have chance to get their voters card before then
These students are planning to vote Obi

If you understand the above points then you will live long
The mistake the federal government made was allowing the strike to stay long, which gave them the opportunity to vent their anger on them by going out to register for their pvc. PVCs will be available for collection till next year. There will be holiday also in December so...enough time for PVC collection.
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Kyase(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The mistake the federal government made was allowing the strike to stay long, which gave them the opportunity to vent their anger on them by going out to register for their pvc. PVCs will be available for collection till next year. There will be holiday also in December so...enough time for PVC collection.

No holidays during election
More than 80 percent won’t vote again

1 Like

Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Foolishbuhari: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
BATified2023:
Some people think say them get sense,them do wayo even carry machine enter Catholic Church go dey zuzu

Now inec don burst their bubble
Be like you blind to see double registration oh abi
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Eriokanmi: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kyase:

No holidays during election
More than 80 percent won’t vote again
Who told you no holidays during general elections? Na to dey you dey vote? Even at state levels, they declare holidays.
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Afamed: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
The 5% remains the same afterall na Nnamdi Kanu told them to burn their PVC

1 Like

Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Akerele44(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Foolish people

Did u registered twice ?
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by eniorisha(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hi, i nvr collected my pvc since about a decade i registered. i was far away wn they distributed pvc then. Many years later, they can't gt my card again. What can i do to gt new one as new registratn is closed?
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Ujm1: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by bryton2shot(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Na only northerners dey sabi become inec chairman??
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by NessFortunate: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Brendaniel:
They should not just try any rubbish to rig election for Tinubu or Atiku, and they should do a fair distribution

Labour Party just wants a free and fair election - Because victory is ours...

thank God the court is alway there to determines whether AN election is free fair and credible. Una go see court go tire. Victory is PDP. #ATIKUISCOMING
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Righteousness02: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2022
4teenblaq:
Instead of them to delete the old ones, they are deleting the new ones!

Inec is doing their thing in favor of the incumbent Party..

I smell real intelligence from the post you did
why not use the new instead of the old, the new is a newer pics, newer data verifiable
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by Babandia27: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2022
if i dont vote in 2023, i will sue INEC
Re: CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November by 4teenblaq: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Righteousness02:

I smell real intelligence from the post you did
why not use the new instead of the old, the new is a newer pics, newer data verifiable

That is how it supposes to be with any right thinking persons.. But we have dull and primitive old men still running the things of that country. That is why we are backward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Governor Godswill Akpabio Arrested In London? / A 16 Year Old's Solution To Nigeria's Electoral Problems / Konduga In Borno State Under Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.