Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? (18332 Views)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2022
ogododo:

Wetin good in bat, abi u be alaba alape
There Is nothing you can do about it. If you are not happy go and commit suicide.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by ogododo: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
There Is nothing you can do about it. If you are not happy go and commit suicide.
Na your wish be dat, God go shame you.

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by anonimi: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am not praying for you but for Tinubu. How is that one giving you headache? You go wail taya. As far as I am concerned Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. There is nothing you can do about it. If you are not happy,go and commit suicide.

Once you do, I may consider following your example. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2022
ogododo:

Na your wish be dat, God go shame you.
No be my wish. I prayed for someone and that became your headache. Do you expect me to curse. Never! But if you are not happy that I prayed for Tinubu do the needful. Children of hate
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2022
anonimi:

Once you do, I may consider following your example. cheesy
I prayed for Tinubu and that is giving you headache? You are are in trouble. Children of hate. You go wail and gnash your teeth taya.Since my prayer is making you sad go and commit suicide.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by ogododo: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
No be my wish. I prayed for someone and that became your headache. Do you expect me to curse. Never! But if you are not happy that I prayed for Tinubu do the needful. Children of hate
Lol
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by Eniitankorede: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2022
dumahi:
In a country where most of the citizens are not mad, a Tinubu or an Atiku cannot be outside jail, let alone contesting for President. A public outcry would have been so much against them that they can't come out in public without getting booed. Unfortunately, we are in a country of majority poor people (mentally and materially) who can easily be controlled with the price of their stolen future. Read this if you can:

Will a Peter Obi who was caught laundering 250 million be outside jail? Will a Peter Obi who invested State money in his father’s beer factory remain a free citizen in such country? Will a Peter Obi who bribed labour officials for presidential ticket be a free man in such country? Will Peter Obi who forged his degree and NYSC certificate be a free man in such country?
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2022
ogododo:
Lol
E choke you?
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by ogododo: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
E choke you?

Going drink water, Tinubu Can NEVER be our President.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
ogododo:

Going drink water, Tinubu Can NEVER be our President.
You are there? I expected you to have set yourself ablaze because you hate Tinubu. You this enemy of progress. I did not bother myself about you or the person you support and yet you want to commit suicide my choice. I will advise you to look for otapiapia and swallow it. When people ask what happen tell them it is because you hate Tinubu.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by ogododo: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
You are there? I expected you to have set yourself ablaze because you hate Tinubu. You this enemy of progress. I did not bother myself about you or the person you support and yet you want to commit suicide my choice. I will advise you to look for otapiapia and swallow it. When people ask what happen tell them it is because you hate Tinubu.

When I don buy lands full Lagos. Kill myself ontop wetin. A man wey go retire gently for Bourdillion.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
ogododo:

When I don buy lands full Lagos. Kill myself ontop wetin. A man wey go retire gently for Bourdillion.
Many of you who bought lands have been transported to their villages in ...
That's not a big deal.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by ogododo: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Many of you who bought lands have been transported to their villages in ...
That's not a big deal.
Try do am too.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
ogododo:

Try do am too.
If you kpeme we go transport you to your village.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by ogododo: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
If you kpeme we go transport you to your village.
How u know I no be Lagosian, though I be Warrfi.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by duro4chang(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
ogododo:

How u know I no be Lagosian, though I be Warrfi.
You be Warri and you are behaving like a sad-easterners. Wise up.
Re: Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? by bewla(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
angry
He will still fail. Tilumbu is a great criminal and a drug baron
Ole barawo banza
There are some who steal more then him and still yet get pardon

Tifnubu no be saint o but him done try

For now his the best among them all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo / Don’t Give One Vote To The PDP- Ameachi / ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.