Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter (3294 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by hitblaze01: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by dumahi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by zeuss: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Which one b Tinubu pikin the person for white attire?
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by zeuss: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Which one b Tinubu pikin the person for white attire? The woman na great grand ma......Choi e mean say Tinubu na real confam ancestral being

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Zonefree(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
zeuss:
Which one b Tinubu pikin the person for white attire? The woman na great grand ma......Choi e mean say Tinubu na real confam ancestral being
Na only for Tinubu household daughter dey senior father grin

15 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by funshint(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by funshint(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
zeuss:
Which one b Tinubu pikin the person for white attire?
No....the one in Ankara with nose cover.
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by duro4chang(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May God bless him with wisdom to direct the affairs of the country according to the will of God. May his administration usher in peace, progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.Akanbi Omo olodo ide. Ku Ori ire

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by lastmessenger: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May God bless him with wisdom to direct the affairs of the country according to the will of God. May his administration usher in peace, progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.Akanbi Omo olodo ide. Ku Ori ire
stop following a,drug dealer

16 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by duro4chang(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
lastmessenger:
stop following a,drug dealer
I no mention ya name ooo. Na Tinubu I pray for. If you are not okay go and hug a transformer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Tinubuagbado: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
duro4chang:
I no mention ya name ooo. Na Tinubu I pray for. If you are not okay go and hug a transformer.

Oh boy follow person wey go change things for the future of Nigeria and not a drug lord that's very rude, proud and arrogant.

12 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Oh boy follow person wey go change things for the future of Nigeria and not a drug lord that's very rude, proud and arrogant.
You go cry and wail taya. Your choice is none of my business. My choice is my choice. Why should my choice gives you headache? E pain you. Just go and set yourself ablaze ASAP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by successmatters(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
I heard it from somewhere that Tinubu daughter is older than Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by lastmessenger: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
duro4chang:
you prayed for a drug dealer? Your tears are very salty.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by duro4chang(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
lastmessenger:
you prayed for a drug dealer? Your tears are very salty.
E pain you? Your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started. I have spoken out Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Leave it or take. If you are not happy go for otapiapia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Countersam(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
hitblaze01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhsLPnsh_Z0
Thank God for nose mask, you can hide a lot of things.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Innocentman86: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
duro4chang:
You go cry and wail taya. Your choice is none of my business. My choice is my choice. Why should my choice gives you headache? E pain you. Just go and set yourself ablaze ASAP.
Shottop derty coword.
Your choice is the 30k the condemned kriminal,sadist and tribalist is paying you to lick his analnus.
I have never seen a lily livered tribes like yyoru bad people before.
Only one man made the entire tribee his slavee and call the shot.abi na his usual jujuj he is using.
God forbiide/.
Cowords

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by duro4chang(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Innocentman86:

Shottop derty coword.
Your choice is the 30k the condemned kriminal,sadist and tribalist is paying you to lick his analnus.
Only one man made the entire tribee his slavee and call the shot.abi na his usual jujuj he is using.
God forbiide/.
Cowords
E pain you? Aswear your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started. I will continue to pray for Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. I don't curse people the way you do. If you are expecting me to curse and gnashing teeth,you have toyed with a wrong person. Abeg you, I no pray for you ooo. Na Tinubu I pray for. If you don't want it then look for a nearby transformer and hug it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Buckeyemedia1: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
successmatters:
I heard it from somewhere that Tinubu daughter is older than Peter Obi.
Please let your mama stop feeding you with fake gist.
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Innocentman86: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=duro4chang post=117481649]E pain you? Aswear your wailing and gnashing of teeth have just started. I will continue to pray for Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. I don't curse people the way you do. If you are expecting me to curse and gnashing teeth,you have toyed with a wrong person. Abeg you, I no pray for you ooo. Na Tinubu I pray for. If you don't want it then look for a nearby transformer and hug it.[/quote
Thanks slavves for mentioning me.i have a job for you to feed and bath my doggs,wash my carss too.they are far better than the kriminal you support.
I will still pay you the amount the theiff is paying you grin grin grin
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Buckeyemedia1: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Innocentman86:

Shottop derty coword.
God forbiide/.
Cowords
One market day money from folashade will cure your misery, nonsense Ipobian, inconsequential Peasant like you, if you were a market trader like your hard working brothers, you would have known her worth.

Mumurist.
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Innocentman86: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
One market day money from folashade will cure your misery.
You are mistaken me for you and your fada suffering from 4stration and diseases.
No wonder you are doing bmc job for a condemnedd kriminal so you and your family can atleast afford one square meal.
Cowordly yooru bads slavve grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Fearr fearr pigg grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by duro4chang(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=Innocentman86 post=117481846][/quote] Cry me a river. Your wailing and gnashing of teeth will last longer. For me na Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the next president. Leave it or take it. Go and vote your candidate who will definitely lose. Know this today that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. Asiwaju, I congratulate you Akanbi Omo olodo ide. Ku Ori ire!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Buckeyemedia1: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Innocentman86:

Shottop derty coword.
God forbiide/.
Cowords
Who asked you to explain to us what Ipob & Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did to you people in Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Buckeyemedia1: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Innocentman86:

You are mistaken me for you and your fada suffering from 4stration and diseases.
No wonder you are doing bmc job for a condemnedd kriminal so you and your family can atleast afford one square meal.
Cowordly yooru bads slavve grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Fearr fearr pigg grin grin grin
Shameless Ipobian, after shouting Biafra since 2015, now 2022,you are begging for Nigeria to make your fellow Ipobian, President of the Zoo Republic?

Little Hobo wondering Hypocrite, you abandoned Mazi to suffer by himself for his stupidity?
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Quenncee: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
duro4chang:

You no well at all grin grin grin

That truly describe him anyway.
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Buckeyemedia1: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Innocentman86:

Shottop derty coword.
God forbiide/.
Cowords
Very easy answer, you must be referring to the sit @ home Mondays imposed on you and your kinsmen by Ipob?
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Quenncee: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
duro4chang:

Tomorrow na you go still come this forum dey beg for money.

I will put an end to giving any beggar money on this forum or any social media platform. Since ONA no want use ona PVC change una live.
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by duro4chang(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Quenncee:

You no well at all grin grin grin

That truly describe him anyway.
You need to have your head examined. You can't identify your right hand from your left hand. E pain you. Kikikikikiki. I laff at your ignorance.

8 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by duro4chang(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Quenncee:

I will put an end to giving any beggar money on this forum or any social media platform. Since ONA no want use ona PVC change una live.
Kikikikikiki. I laugh at your ignorance. No be you dey send me messages saying make I send you money. You know shishi I will not send to you. Begi begi!

8 Likes

Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by Buckeyemedia1: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Quenncee:

Prick View Cunt, when school boy and school girl jam together, who be teacher, I go let you know.
Re: Here Is Mother If Lagos Markets, Iya Oloja, Tinubu Daughter by GodsOwnMan: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
What a remarkable woman. It's not easy to head a market filled with Anambra refugees of ipigs and ugm members. She has to keep order in Lagos market because pandora obituary failed to develop Anambra for eboes to do their business instead of running to Tinubu's Lagos for survival.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can We Yorubas Learn From The Igbos? / Land Owners Seize Obasanjo's Property, Eject Occupants. / Privatisation Has Failed, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.