Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Breaking News Universities To Reopen 17th October 2022 As Fg And ASUU Agrees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News Universities To Reopen 17th October 2022 As Fg And ASUU Agrees (390 Views)

ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate / IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Universities To Reopen 17th October 2022 As Fg And ASUU Agrees by Enenim(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
BREAKING NEWS

Universities to Reopen 17th October 2022 as Federal Govt Agrees To Pay The Outstanding 8 Months' Salaries.

Revitalization and salary areas have been cleared. Although the issue of UTAS is not finalized, for now, ASUU members have agreed to resume October 17th. (2)2)

(1) (Reply)

Will University Retain Me As A Staff/worker?? / Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) / Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.