Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) (389 Views)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / My Project Is About To Crash My CGPA To Nothing. / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) by FrankLampard: 1:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Good day, Nairalanders,

My name is FrankLampard,

I am looking for someone who can help me with my MSc Project work in Computer Science.

I need you to do most of the work, I will check for plagiarism and the general work done.

Kindly send me a quote.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) by clintz(m): 1:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Why attend a course you know you cannot do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) by Fkj2021: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Good day.

I can help you out. I already have project works that the plagiarism Report (Turnitin) is less than 20%. If interested, send an email.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) by SocialJustice: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2022
This one go graduate as masters degree holder too.
Re: Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
clintz:
Why attend a course you know you cannot do
LOL who knows, OP might be engaged like working on a software project, contracting his MSc project might be a nice idea for him.
Re: Looking For Someone To Help Me With My Project (msc) by TheRollingStone: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Quote me for website and web apps development in your project

(1) (Reply)

Which Course Can I Study With This Jamb Subject Combination / Two LAUTECH Students Win Equity, Diversity And Inclusion Award In Texas / Rashidi Yekini 60th: Google Celebrate Yekini With A Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.