Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students (9466 Views)

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates / Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by kchanano: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
good
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by mukthar2000(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is what I expect Dangote to be doing to Kogi youths instead of dragging their resources, enslaving and exploiting them.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by funkyjaay: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
nice gesture
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Judolisco(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dem Wan push dis one 4 governor... When faleke dey ground

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Onyi90(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Folashade40:
Lokoja.https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/gov-bellos-chief-of-staff-asuku-again-awards-scholarship-to-10-kogi-students/

Nice. Giving back to the electorates. However I Know it's a subtle publicity for more juicy political position. undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Onyi90(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
kingamaa:
Seems to be getting it right at the end

After wasting so many years

He should not also forget to attend to the welfare of civil servants

Remember the deeds of a man lives after him

Read for understanding before commenting naw
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by tbarrister(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Chinkos99 post=117481342]Nice one
But why does he look like a terrorist? [/quit

Your father looks like a terrorist
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by tbarrister(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chinkos99:
Nice one
But why does he look like a terrorist?

Your father looks like a terrorist
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Segzy19: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Not funny!
Chinkos99:
Nice one
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Ujm1: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Really
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by TUTU147: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice one, keep up the good work.Ohere, natasha,abubaka and co should do something like this for the poor kogites.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by slimmoney(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
na terrorist dey sabi fellow terrorist na
Chinkos99:
Nice one
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Chinkos99 post=117481342]Nice one
But why does he look like a terrorist? [/quote

This is how some christian always look for trouble but when they now get what they want, they start playing victims card.

Anyway am not surprised, a product of BABY FACTORY IS ALWAYS NONENTITY
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
incandescentena:
If you know you know...

Yes na, eyes on the throne.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by HADI854: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Folashade40:
Lokoja.https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/gov-bellos-chief-of-staff-asuku-again-awards-scholarship-to-10-kogi-students/
Pls is I still open for application?
Abeg I need any kind scholarship ooooo
I be national diploma holder and is like I no go fit see money go back to school again
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by anonimi: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
Well done

darling2222:
Cool

After joining Yahaya Bello in the failure to employ teachers for every child to be in school?
Why do we have such terribly low expectations of our public office holders?
Why are we so cheap, as if we are afflicted with chronic Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by ILEMUDA(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Just say Scholarship to Ebira students (his tribal people)
Not for all region of Kogi.
I haven't seen any of his philanthropist at Kogi East and West..... it's just Kogi central mostly Ebira tribe.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Gozac: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian politicians are thieves, after destroying the destiny of the youths they give them pittance and the fools will keep hailing their slave masters
After 2023 elections I will know whether Nigeria is on the path to recovery
Anyway I don't even believe in Nigeria at all.
If they like let them destroy the shithole, all I know crime will still be on the rise while they scorn Nigerians abroad
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Maleekdon: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dad get tired of buying baby’s diapers, says wife is wasting it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtN3NCdzCs
Re: Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2022
cry
Local Ondo Urchin. I can't be less surprised.

MrBanner:
Anything the Jagaban touches turns to gold! God bless our incoming President, Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Oyebanji Presents ₦‎130 Million Gratuity Cheques To LG, School Retirees / We Are Ready For Edo 2024 - Labour Party Replies Olumide Akpata / Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.