Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick (9963 Views)

Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / Running Mates: Tinubu’s Camp Narrows Down On Shettima, Atiku On Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by mfm04622: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2022
FG asked governors to nominate, Okowa nominated himself!

Atiku nominated a selfish man like himself!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by brain54(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Now it seems obvious atiku is saying this on purpose to spite wike….

Instead of trying to douse the tension in pdp he seems to be adding petrol.
Many naive mistakes when it comes to wike’s issues.
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by oyeb15: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank your stars you did not pick Wike
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by chysam: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Mouth leakage always
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Vicson2021: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Best of a feather...
Who is buhari who is okowa?
Co borrowers.
Award on okowa,is a waiste of printed paper
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Timatayo1: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2022
I have no respect for all this national awards
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by techWriter3: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Almost all the current Governors had same National Honor
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Karlosorji(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Back2Daura:
He is mocking wike. Wike didn't get the award
we all know Buhari is working for Atiku but it shall all remain a wasted effort. Peter Obi to the world
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by boldtruthalways: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2022
See mumu talk. Governors are entitled to CON award. It has nothing to do with your desperation characteristics.
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by maxzzo1(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Edifyer: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Even the worse Governor Darius Ishaku of Taraba State was honored. so don't be deceived.
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by 9jahotblog: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Atiku/Okowa is a goal . Atiku everywhere you go.
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by ufuosman(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin e reach to ask
noble99:
What is his achievement for the award, me don't really understand. Abi because say Okowa dey borrow money like him make him give am the award.
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by toneroforever(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Buhari should have conferred Tinubu with a national award as the GCAR (Grand commander of the Agbado Republic)
Re: Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick by Sniper101(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
One would hope his "right pick"
will pivot him into Aso Rock.

But unfortunately, it will not.

#ObiDatti2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Opeyemi Bamidele Joins Ekiti Governorship Race / Sanwo-Olu Directs Full Excision On Untitled Land In Lagos To Curb Land Grabbing / Fashola Plans N60 Billion Alternative To Ikorodu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.