Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu (12038 Views)

Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2022
chigoziri2403:
The north always supports their own

Like they supported Bashir Tofa against Abiola MKO in 1993? Bad belle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2022
God bless our next president......bi qudratillah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Tflex01:
Our next GCFR in Jesus name.

Please take Jesus's name out of your crap. Thank you.
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by garfield1: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
ACCURETE:

Gombe state were I finish my service last week are supporting Tinubu than ATIKU even the some the housa Christian are canvassing for Tinubu as for obi it only those who are not housa that know him that is why obi running mate say they need more work in north

How can you determine? Atiku is from north esst
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by ACCURETE(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2022
garfield1:

How can you determine? Atiku is from north esst
yes remember bro the running mate of Tinubu is also from north east
Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno,
Gombe, Taraba, and Yobe.
Adamawa bauchi and Taraba are PDP zone
why Borno Gombe and yobe are APC zone both of will win there zone the game hear bro is permutation on the number of vote each party will want to get and is what APC is trying to see if they can have in SS AND SE ZONE

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by ACCURETE(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2022
onomeabuja:

OK oooo we shall see.
U will tell me if u know d north more than me....
30yrs+ in d north no b beans u hear..... U just came for a year service & left then u think u know the north very well abi
bro I near say I no there more than u again am from Kogi I have leave and schools in Kaduna sch in Bauchi for university

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by KennethEnyi(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2022
All these useless insha allah people will destroy this Nigeria pata pata
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by KennethEnyi(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
All these useless insha allah people will destroy this nigeria para para for nothing
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by garfield1: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2022
ACCURETE:

yes remember bro the running mate of Tinubu is also from north east
Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno,
Gombe, Taraba, and Yobe.
Adamawa bauchi and Taraba are PDP zone
why Borno Gombe and yobe are APC zone both of will win there zone the game hear bro is permutation on the number of vote each party will want to get and is what APC is trying to see if they can have in SS AND SE ZONE

Bauchi is not a pdp zone.buhari usually wins there massively.they have a lot of Muslim fanatics who will vote kwankwaso.it is taraba and Adamawa that are sure for atiku but I know that Christians there will vote obi
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Lol you don't know how the north thinks, your just a noise maker with no substance! Buhari is the only demi God and alpha omega the north ever had, everyone else is a bystander!

It's natural for Atiku as a northerner to get significant votes, but stop trying to portray and conjure some imaginative projections that hold no water! Tinubu will go head to head with Atiku in the north! In sokoto state where I'm from, Wamakko will pull the strings for Tinubu.. just ask any northerner who is Wamakko in sokoto state!!

there is a reason the title JAGABAN was given to him in the north

You said northerners won't Tinubu, that's a blatant lie.. majority of core northerners on nairaland are for Tinubu

Nyamuri
SU50
Abdul05
ShortIBOman
LeoDeKing
Emir01
ArewaNorth
Quotasystem
Omenka
Moh247
ItsTutsi
Fulanimafia

All these names are core Tinubu supporters from the north
onomeabuja:

U fool ur self.
I. I'm not igbo but a gallant DELTA STATE man
And sir u can't give me 100k as I'm contended with what I have then know this.... The time of MKO ABIOLA era is over. That was when Nigeria was Nigeria .now hatred, religious & tribal sentiment has eaten too deep in us that we've all set a cross line for one another.
Come I'm 30yrs+ in d north since my dad brought me here( R. I. P DAD )
So I know in some capacity the way these northern guys think.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2022
We northern Muslims are far majority I the north! The north are predominately Muslims.. so it's perfectly right for him to generalise the north
Talentempire:
Always correct yourself by saying Northern Muslims
Stop joining people together abag

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by Talentempire: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nyamuri:
We northern Muslims are far majority I the north! The north are predominately Muslims.. so it's perfectly right for him to generalise the north

What is the name of your village in the north and sure aside the state capital where you all stay non of you have a village to go back to.

How many states do you dominate and how many does the middle betlters have?

Christians are naturally not known for talking too much on issues like this

The population of Christians in the north is way too higher than the Muslims take it or leave it
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by jamace(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
onomeabuja:

For north here grin
Come to North u won't even feel the impact of Apcshit presidential candidate here & it's an Apcshit state...
In the north, no candidate apart from Atiku d Waziri of Adamawa. grin

WARNING! If you vote Atiku, you are voting for Fulani bandits/Boko Haram.

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-OPEN grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by Top1gun: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Clowns n dead brains like you said worse before APC presidential primaries.

onomeabuja:

U fool ur self.
I. I'm not igbo but a gallant DELTA STATE man
And sir u can't give me 100k as I'm contended with what I have then know this.... The time of MKO ABIOLA era is over. That was when Nigeria was Nigeria .now hatred, religious & tribal sentiment has eaten too deep in us that we've all set a cross line for one another.
Come I'm 30yrs+ in d north since my dad brought me here( R. I. P DAD )
So I know in some capacity the way these northern guys think.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by onomeabuja: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
jamace:

WARNING! If you vote Atiku, you are voting for Fulani bandits/Boko Haram.

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-OPEN grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...
Sir these ur claims are fat lies from d pit of hell...
Atiku is not buhari and there is never at any time did Atiku sympathise with bandits abi Boko haram.
Plz stop laying wrong claims on others personal life that u don't know about.
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by onomeabuja: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:
Clowns n dead brains like you said worse before APC presidential primaries.

Not me Onome grin
Mayb u smoked MC OLUMO weed to have said I said that.

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by jamace(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
onomeabuja:

Sir these ur claims are fat lies from d pit of hell...
Atiku is not buhari and there is never at any time did Atiku sympathise with bandits abi Boko haram.
Plz stop laying wrong claims on others personal life that u don't know about.
It's like you have not been following events in Nigeria. You came out purposely to campaign for Atiku without assessing Atiku's believes in the area of Herdsmen killing/armed banditry and boko haram insurgency. Pls, do background check on Atiku before plunging innocent Nigerians into further senseless killings. Google is your friend.

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol you don't know how the north thinks, your just a noise maker with no substance! Buhari is the only demi God and alpha omega the north ever had, everyone else is a bystander!

It's natural for Atiku as a northerner to get significant votes, but stop trying to portray and conjure some imaginative projections that hold no water! Tinubu will go head to head with Atiku in the north! In sokoto state where I'm from, Wamakko will pull the strings for Tinubu.. just ask any northerner who is Wamakko in sokoto state!!

there is a reason the title JAGABAN was given to him in the north

You said northerners won't Tinubu, that's a blatant lie.. majority of core northerners on nairaland are for Tinubu

Nyamuri
SU50
Abdul05
ShortIBOman
LeoDeKing
Emir01
ArewaNorth
Quotasystem
Omenka
Moh247
ItsTutsi
Fulanimafia

All these names are core Tinubu supporters from the north

Just allow them keep deceiving themselves, elections are closer than ever.

The taste of the Akpu is in the eating wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by onomeabuja: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
jamace:

It's like you have not been following events in Nigeria. You came out purposely to campaign for Atiku without assessing Atiku's believes in the area of Herdsmen killing/armed banditry and boko haram insurgency. Pls, do background check on Atiku before plunging innocent Nigerians into further senseless killings. Google is your friend.
Look @d headline.... Did he sympathise with bandit or Boko haram? Nop. Then every one was thinking good luck was week to handle d security architecture of our dear country never did anyone realize that we will b heading this direction we find ourselves today.
Atiku was saying " if u vote out pdp insecurity will end" but he was not in any political office despite helping ur political fathers( buhari & tinubu) to win d election.
Ur tinubu should be held accountable bcoz he has bin part of this EVIL regime for 8yrs now & never never came out to condem APC government for one day.
So ur tinubu is also a terrorist like Buhari and all APC members nation wide. embarassed
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by Nyamuri: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'll let u believe in ur delusion.. if u like, say north are 100% Christians
Talentempire:

What is the name of your village in the north and sure aside the state capital where you all stay non of you have a village to go back to.

How many states do you dominate and how many does the middle betlters have?

Christians are naturally not known for talking too much on issues like this

The population of Christians in the north is way too higher than the Muslims take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by Gomojamm: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Just allow them keep deceiving themselves, elections are closer than ever.

The taste of the Akpu is in the eating wink
Baba u sabi choke people fa grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by ACCURETE(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
garfield1:

Bauchi is not a pdp zone.buhari usually wins there massively.they have a lot of Muslim fanatics who will vote kwankwaso.it is taraba and Adamawa that are sure for atiku but I know that Christians there will vote obi
wow that is good who do you support

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by Willybee04: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
lexylaw40:
Inshallah Tinubu is our next president
inshallah kill u there
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
They must collect their share of the stolen wealth.
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by tiger28: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Seeeee endorsement!!!

NOT the USUAL......

"Mallam made tuwo with Obi's face inscribed in it"

"Barber cut hair with Obi's pic on customer's head"

Ibos are toooooo Primitive and immature for ANY Democracy!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by lexylaw40: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
ACCURETE:
wow that is good who do you support
tongue
Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by lexylaw40: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso / NLC Issues December 31 Deadline To Fg-minimum Wage / Buhari, Fifth On List Of Presidents To Address 74th UNGA — Onyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.