Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

“I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out (1457 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Malcolmxprince: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2022
DJ Cuppy, who happens to be the daughter of a well-known Nigerian business tycoon, Femi Otedola, has said on her Instagram story that she needs a husband so that someone can also cream her back for her.

She said this after she revealed that it was her first shower off her college bus.

This is not the first time she has made her intentions known on social media.

She has previously revealed that some men only want to date her because of her father’s wealth.

She has been sharing various posts about her recent college tour in the UK, where she has been having a good time, and she has now revealed that she will be taking a break

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/10/i-want-husband-billionaire-daughter-dj.html

1 Like

Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Of course !

DJ Cuppy will soon find a husband.
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by nakaman: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2022
I for like toast u, but I no want be celeb
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Creamypie(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2022
30 yr old woman wey dey do like small pikin. Very soon u go reach 35, cry till 40. Dey there dey look for attention through notice- me kind of lamentation.

2 Likes

Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by robinso01(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Husband dey, but na you dey find celeb husband wey scanty.
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by TINUBUISMAD: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2022
grin
Cuppy, let your puppy be fvcking you. You can't stay with a man in the same house for two weeks
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by superCleanworks(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2022
she can order one on Jumia.
I heard they are doing promo if she pays through my bank account. grin
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Mrkrobz(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2022
She can order one from Konga
I heard that those guys are built to follow your every command
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Help yourself now
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by WibusJaga: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2022

&I dey here?
Oya carry drink come, if u r serious.

Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Onyi22(f): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2022
I love the fact that she's sincere about what she want, unlike some Useless feminist

1 Like

Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by JASONjnr(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2022
This girl should just swallow her silly pride and ask James brown out....
The two will make a good internet sensational drama and social media will be entertaining.
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Tokskob2008: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2022
It's going to be a very tough task for her, almost every guy will want to have her just because of who her father is.. The rich guys will likely take advantage of her to get more richer while the poor guys will definitely use her as a stepping stone and sure way to being rich, in fact I doubt her family will ever endorse a commoner.

1 Like

Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by hitman2015: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2022
May you get what your � seeks. Women go through a lot.
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by jeromestarks: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Creamypie:
30 yr old woman wey dey do like small pikin. Very soon u go reach 35, cry till 40. Dey there dey look for attention through notice- me kind of lamentation.
It's already late for her. Thank God her family is rich. Money will help her. Unlike many old cargos out here.

2 Likes

Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Tinububalls: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Dïldo na husband naah.
Abi you eye don clear.
Re: “I Want A Husband” – Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
This public attention won't find her a husband it would only do the opposite, she should take her time, And look for d one, otherwise if she rush into marriage she would rush out, being a spinster gives her enough time to reflect on marriage, she's rich, so is so much difficult to tell who really likes her and who is a gold digger, yes men can also be gold diggers , better t be a spinster than to be a widow, victim of domestic violence, divorcee

(1) (Reply)

Forever Stuck – Davido And Chioma Tattoo Their Names On Their Ring Fingers / Fans Express Disappointment As Lateef Adedimeji Is Seen Smoking At An Event’ / Saddam's Complete Execution Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.