Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) (16246 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by sammirano: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2022
You can't help but love Asiwaju. Obi that talks like a squirrel
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by Hemaah: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Noted sir ����������
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by LocalMan2(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2022
This old man is poor in thinking so he is still using this archaic campaign strategy to deceive his gullible followers.
Just look at what this old clawn is trying to relate.
Tinubu lost the election from the day of his primary election.
APC 8 years is more disastrous than PDP 16 years.
APC and PDP must be Obi_dience comes 2023 na me talk am.

[img][/img]
brightbright:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/pdp-is-party-of-termites-ll-ever-come-back-to-power-tinubu/amp/

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by tosintoks: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2022
This election is essentially between Tinubu and Atiku, and both of them stand a good chance of winning

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by Mrfixitt(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If Atiku of PDP and his bitter ex girlfriend AdaObi of Labour party thinks Buhari and APC is like Jonathan the ineffectuall bbuffoon that lost power then they are ignorant

They ask what is party structures?

We have 176846 polling unit accross 774 LGA in Nigeria, APC has Party agents , and grass roots mobilsers that would deliver Atleast 100 votes in each polling unit using any means necessary

You keep deceiving yourself. Seems like Osun election never thought lesson yet
Just wait and see what happens next year. Tinubu will be disgraced completely

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
He was Match with a Failure like Atiku that's why.

He is winning 2023 without Atiku

Even Atiku Failed to Secure Vote in Adamawa 2019

Is your Atiku not a Failure.

What's else do you want to say,Useless Urchin

We are saying the same thing, Obi Pandora was a failure as a governor and also a failure as Atiku losingmate in 2019 grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
APC in the last 7yrs has done worst to Nigeria than PDP did
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What did APC promise nigerians in 2015? Did they promise to do better than PDP or do worse? Did they promise to reduce the suffering or increase it? Did APC promise to reduce inflation or make it worse? If PDPs failure is better than APCs success, I really don't know how you guys think you still feel you should defend such failure

Bring the 1999 figures of these things or fvck off.
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by jamace(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
WARNING! If you vote Atiku, you are voting for Fulani bandits/Boko Haram.

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-OPEN grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
I am not an foolish , neither am I Stupid.

I am not saying the same thing with you.

But since you are an Idiot keep Typing

Dont Stop replying and don't forget to mention Obi's Name

Urchin

SaintLucia:
We are saying the same thing, Obi Pandora was a failure as a governor and also a failure as Atiku losingmate in 2019 grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by CheapHomes1: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Bring the 1999 figures of these things or fvck off.

then answer the following questions.

What did APC promise nigerians in 2015? Did they promise to do better than PDP or do worse? Did they promise to reduce the suffering or increase it? Did APC promise to reduce inflation or make it worse? If PDPs failure is better than APCs success, I really don't know how you guys think you still feel you should defend such failure

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by toneroforever(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If Atiku of PDP and his bitter ex girlfriend AdaObi of Labour party thinks Buhari and APC is like Jonathan the ineffectuall bbuffoon that lost power then they are ignorant

They ask what is party structures?

We have 176846 polling unit accross 774 LGA in Nigeria, APC has Party agents , and grass roots mobilsers that would deliver Atleast 100 votes in each polling unit using any means necessary

How Tinubu thinks everyone of us is as foolish as his urchins amazes me. Imagine a sick,old, pampers-wearing & corrupt drug addict claiming to be the moral compass of the nation.
We will clip ur wings u old BAT & permanently retire u to ur dark cave where u can lord it over ur BAT babies since their stupidity knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by anyilalaz: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Realities and statistics don't lie:

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by anyilalaz: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

then answer the following questions.

The answers are here, look no further.

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by anyilalaz: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Umsworld:
He said, “They are a political party of termites. They are in the village of lunacy. A nation is not just built on abusive language. 16 years of nothingness, rudderlessness, digging the hole of indebtedness. Never again shall they come back. A new hope is here.

JAGABAN Say no more

Sane Nigerians are wiser

Indeed sane Nigerian, even your father, are wiser with these

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
I am not an foolish , neither am I Stupid.

I am not saying the same thing with you.

But since you are an Idiot keep Typing

Dont Stop replying and don't forget to mention Obi's Name

Urchin

U are still on the right track cos Obi Pandora was a failure when he was a governor and also a failure when he lost together with his mentor Atiku in 2019 and will also lose to Jagaban in 2023. But he can still be made a day president under Jagaban if he come out first through the spelling bee words competition grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by snowball11(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
As termites as you described them, they are light years ahead of you and your stack party inhabited by criminals parading themselves as saints! undecided
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by Ak75: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
And never again will you Tinubu of APC rule people again.
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Keep replying and mention Obi

We need you to keep mentioning his name so that he can Rank high on SEO

If you stop replying me or stop mentioning his name, your father is your neighbor.

Shashasha, don't Stop

SaintLucia:
U are still on the right track cos Obi Pandora was a failure when he was a governor and also a failure when he lost together with his mentor Atiku in 2019 and will also lose to Jagaban in 2023. But he can still be made a day president under Jagaban if he come out first through the spelling bee words competition grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Keep replying and mention Obi

We need you to keep mentioning his name so that he can Rank high on SEO

If you stop replying me or stop mentioning his name, your father is your neighbor.You don't have to be frustrated just because your Obi Pandora was advised to take part in a spelling bee words competition to enable him become a day president under Jagaban. Be careful cos depression and hypertension works together and it will not be good for your health. Obi Pandora will lose and move on and your own health matter.

Shashasha, don't Stop

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Don't Stop posting Obi's Picture and Name.

If you stop replying or Posting Obi, you be Bastard

[quote author=SaintLucia post=117504465][/quote]
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Don't Stop posting Obi's Picture and Name.

If you stop replying or Posting Obi, you be Bastard

U are beginning to look frustrated just because of Obi Pandora who will lose the coming election. Be careful with hypertension and depression. It's real o. But Obi Pandora can still be a day president under Jagaban if he manage to come out victorious in the spelling bee words competition.

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Don't Stop to Mention OBI's name if not You are a Bastard

SaintLucia:
U are beginning to look frustrated just because of Obi Pandora who will lose the coming election. Be careful with hypertension and depression. It's real o. But Obi Pandora can still be a day president under Jagaban if he manage to come out victorious in the spelling bee words competition.
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by Didijiji: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2022
As per god for the mumus
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Don't Stop to Mention OBI's name if not You are a Bastard

Eeyah so sorry for being frustrated. But Obi Pandora will lose, but he can still be a day president under Jagaban if he win the spelling bee words competition. Sorry u hear. Depression and hypertension is real.

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Keep mentioning Obi's name If not you are bastard

You have confirmed it so don't Stop

I will keep you busy till after they Swear peter Obi, May 29th2023

If you don't reply me you are a Bastard

SaintLucia:
Eeyah so sorry for being frustrated. But Obi Pandora will lose, but he can still be a day president under Jagaban if he win the spelling bee words competition. Sorry u hear. Depression and hypertension is real.
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Keep mentioning Obi's name If not you are bastard

You have confirmed it so don't Stop

I will keep you busy till after they Swear peter Obi, May 29th2023

If you don't reply me you are a Bastard

I will o cos Obi Pandora is a failure. Be careful with depression and hypertension. It can lead u to hell fire cos God will see you as someone that commit suicide. Obi Pandora can still be a day president under Jagaban if he do the right thing through spelling bee words competition

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Good, You have become my bitch and a Bastard.

You must do as I command you.

Post Obi'S Picture and Mention his Name.

Do Not Stop till i tell you to

SaintLucia:
I will o cos Obi Pandora is a failure. Be careful with depression and hypertension. It can lead u to hell fire cos God will see you as someone that commit suicide. Obi Pandora can still be a day president under Jagaban if he do the right thing through spelling bee words competition
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Good, You have become my bitch and a Bastard.

You must do as I command you.

Post Obi'S Picture and Mention his Name.

Do Not Stop till i tell you to

Sorry Me Zombiedient I can feel your pain and sorrow. But Obi Pandora is a failure and will lose to Jagaban. But he can still do needful to become a day president under Jagaban if he win the spelling bee words competition.

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2022
For the rest of your life you will be my Bitch

You must reply me with OBI's Picture and Name

Waiting for your next reply

SaintLucia:
Sorry Me Zombiedient I can feel your pain and sorrow. But Obi Pandora is a failure and will lose to Jagaban. But he can still do needful to become a day president under Jagaban if he win the spelling bee words competition.
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

U mean I should reply u because u are frustrated seeing Obi Pandora losing the coming election grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Calls For De-Escalation Of Hostilities Between Israel And Palestine / DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose / Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.