Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) (16243 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
I own you.

And you must Obey

Reply with OBI's Picture and Name. Now

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
I own you.

And you must Obey

Reply with OBI's Picture and Name. Now

Anyhow u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
You must obey me as you have done so far.

Now reply with OBI's Picture and Name

SaintLucia:
Anyhow u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You must obey me as you have done so far.

Now reply with OBI's Picture and Name

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Go to all the places I have mentioned you.

Go and post Obi's Name and Pictures

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
The Post is on PDP and APC

Yet you have to post OBi

Are you not cursed....

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night. Obi Pandora will be made a day president under Jagaban grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
See this idiot

23 post you no fit Reply

Olodo

Now reply with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night. Obi Pandora will be made a day president under Jagaban grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
See this idiot

23 post you no fit Reply

Olodo

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night yah jaki grin grin grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Your Generation can't try me

You this small rat, you though you can try

If them born you well go and reply the 23 post you are yet to do

Now reply with OBI's Picture.

Taking you 4 hrs to reply

Shege Dan Banza, Za ka chi Uwar ka

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night yah jaki grin grin grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Your Generation can't try me

You this small rat, you though you can try

If them born you well go and reply the 23 post you are yet to do

Now reply with OBI's Picture.

Taking you 4 hrs to reply

Shege Dan Banza, Za ka chi Uwar ka

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night. Jaki don vex dey type in jaki language grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
You are too slow Bitch

Reply faster with obi picture

And you must do it

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night. Jaki don vex dey type in jaki language grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are too slow Bitch

Reply faster with obi picture

And you must do it

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon. Jaki pls type in jaki language grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Olodo

You are replying after 5 hours

I don finish you for this app.

Next time you see my post you go run idiot.

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon. Jaki pls type in jaki language grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Olodo

You are replying after 5 hours

I don finish you for this app.

Next time you see my post you go run idiot.

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
See this Olodo

Only 4 pictures since yesterday

You are truly useless

Now reply with another OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
See this Olodo

Only 4 pictures since yesterday

You are truly useless

Now reply with another OBI's Picture

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable day oh jaki grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wawu Banza

You not fit with me you have 24 outstanding Post.

And you can't keep up

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable day oh jaki grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Wawu Banza

You not fit with me you have 24 outstanding Post.

And you can't keep up

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2022
I am your Master

And you are my Bitch

Replying after 12 hrs

Now reply with Obi Picture

You will forever Post Obi's Picture on this App

Idiot

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Promotes 234 Senior Officers / How Okonjo-Iweala Became First Female WTO Director-General / Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.