Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) (16241 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
You are my bitch and forever you will be

Now reply with OBI's Picture and Name

SaintLucia:
U mean I should reply u because u are frustrated seeing Obi Pandora losing the coming election grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are my bitch and forever you will be

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023?

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
My Bitch
you are wasting time to reply

Don't stop

You must do as I say

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023?
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
My Bitch
you are wasting time to reply

Don't stop

You must do as I say

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
My Bitch you are getting Slow.

Have they not paid your Peanuts for the day.

Now reply with Peter Obi Picture and Name

You will not stop till I tell you to

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
My Bitch you are getting Slow.

Have they not paid your Peanuts for the day.

Now reply with Peter Obi Picture and Name

You will not stop till I tell you to

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bitch you are getting Slow

Now reply immediately with Peter Obi's Pic and his Name

You will never Stop till I tell you to

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Bitch you are getting Slow

Now reply immediately with Peter Obi's Pic and his Name

You will never Stop till I tell you to

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday grin

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bitch I am timing you, you are loosing steam

Now post Obi's picture and his Name.

You wouldn't stop till l tell you to

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday grin
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Bitch I am timing you, you are loosing steam

Now post Obi's picture and his Name.

You wouldn't stop till l tell you to

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
You are becoming a Useless Bitch, your timing for Replying is just as useless as you are.

Now Reply with OBI's Picture and Name

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are becoming a Useless Bitch, your timing for Replying is just as useless as you are.

Now Reply with OBI's Picture and Name

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bitch you replied quicker, good to know you know I am your master.

Now reply again with OBI's Picture and Name

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Bitch you replied quicker, good to know you know I am your master.

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good Bitch

You are obeying your Master

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Good Bitch

You are obeying your Master

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
You are becoming a lazy bitch

Now reply immediately with Obi picture and name

You will never stop till I tell you to

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are becoming a lazy bitch

Now reply immediately with Obi picture and name

You will never stop till I tell you to

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
You are getting Slow Bitch

Reply with OBI's Picture and Name

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are getting Slow Bitch

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
You are getting too slow Bitch

Reply Immediately with OBI's Picture and Name

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are getting too slow Bitch

Reply Immediately with OBI's Picture and Name

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good You are obeying me your Master.

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Good You are obeying me your Master.

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bitch you are too slow.

You must do as I command you

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Bitch you are too slow.

You must do as I command you

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
I am your master and there is nothing you can do about it

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
I am your master and there is nothing you can do about it

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
You must reply back with OBI's Picture and Name

Now Reply Bitch

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You must reply back with OBI's Picture and Name

Now Reply Bitch

Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bitch I am your Master and your must obey

SaintLucia:
Re: Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) by SaintLucia: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Bitch I am your Master and your must obey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / Timipre Sylva: FG Has No Control Over The Price Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.