Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" (13741 Views)

Kogi Residents Repaired The Road Yahaya Bello Dug To Prevent INEC From Reaching / Naira Redesign: Kogi Residents Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement / Kogi Indigenes Troop Out To Protest Dangote Exploitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Dangote is a Fool.
Pure Capitalist with Jihadists mindset.

Make una chase am away......
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by BigCowHornn: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2022
The day poverty and hunger will be eradicated in this country politicians won't see crowds to hire again
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by DSC7: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2022
There must be an end to Dangote's indirect colonization of Nigeria...

FG must end Dangote's Monopoly NOW!!!
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Andioneness: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Your right sir
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by pal64: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=nakaman post=117487802] grin e don dey clear.

I swear if dangote dey western countries ba, after paying tax for 2 years, he will shutdown in the 1st month of the 3rd year.

Federal government just allow him truck dey damage state road without compensation to the state. Haba. Which kind play b dat[/quot[color=#990000][/color].
Perfect statement.
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by kamalbob(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
Cool

Dangote went far farrrr ahead, bad belle not gonna do anything to him. So don't kill yourself abeg lol
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Expanse2020(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2022
salbis:
Could there be a political under tune in this saga?
Sure the price don't come for free my brother
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2022
Bubu has refused to get his back like OBJ did.

Damn Nigarrrrrrrr!!
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2022
nakaman:
grin e don dey clear.

I swear if dangote dey western countries ba, after paying tax for 2 years, he will shutdown in the 1st month of the 3rd year.

Federal government just allow him truck dey damage state road without compensation to the state. Haba. Which kind play b dat

On exploitation I know nothing

You're obviously an igbo boy speaking out of hate. In organised societies, people like Dangote are given huge tax incentives as way of encouraging them to expand to continue to create more job. Dangote is the largest single employer of labour in Nigeria outside the Federal govt. This man has more people working for him than most state govts. It's not his fault if his trucks spoil the roads, they govt is supposed to provide rail for him to move his products.

1 Like

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Spanki(f): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You're obviously an igbo boy speaking out of hate. In organised societies, people like Dangote are given huge tax incentives as way of encouraging them to expand to continue to create more job. Dangote is the largest single employer of labour in Nigeria outside the Federal govt. This man has more people working for him than most state govts. It's not his fault if his trucks spoil the roads, they govt is supposed to provide rail for him to move his products.

If 100 cement companies are in Obajana it will outlive 10 generations, what is he alone doing there?!!!
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Benitoh:
Government empowered billionaire my foot.

They'll later tell us that dangote is the richest man in Africa, after the Fulani backed federal government has helped him to monopolized all and every industry in Nigeria.

You people are just waking up now to realize the monopolization.

Dangote is not running a monopoly.

Not when you can buy BUA cement, Lafarge even Ibeto.cement self

1 Like

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Dangote is a Fool.

Ok. I myself have no objection to kogi taking over the plant.

But at the end they will still partner with another capitalist to run the place
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by AddyserveNG: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Kasssandra:

Things fall apart.
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Kasssandra:

Which Partner...??
Let dem try running the Plant by themselves.!!

Afterall, Makoju Joseph (Late) was an indigene of Igbirra land who ran it for several years.. Let GYB look for another Kogite to run Obajana.....!!
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2022
DSC7:
There must be an end to Dangote's indirect colonization of Nigeria...

FG must end Dangote's Monopoly NOW!!!

Bua and lafarge exist

Patronize them. What you are asking for is a prelude to economic disaster

2 Likes

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2022
ZKOSOSO:

Which Partner...??

Afterall, Makoju Joseph (Late) was an indigene of Igbirra land who ran it for several years.. Let GYB look for another Kogite to run Obajana.....!!

You want a state run enterprise

We tried them, they all failed.

If you don't want to patronize dangote, bua and lafarge are there. And even produce better quality cement.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Munamoqel: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2022
ZKOSOSO:

Which Partner...??

run it with what ? Once they deinstall all the equipment that the end . Poverty striken kogi state cannot get loan any where to build and run a successful company .

1 Like

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by mystery22: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Dangote can never be the richest man in a sane country,mediocre businessman and Fulani backed billionaire
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Judolisco(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Paid protesters... My only problem is d underdevelopment in obajana and the whole okun land.. D government should be held responsible
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Llight101(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Dangote has been doing this over the years,
Pay the big wings in the State and turn commoners into slaves. Poor ware fare. You work after 9yrs they fire you and if they think you have too much value, they'll then employ you afresh.
Pure wickedness.
Testimony from a Staff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by VERDA: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2022
nakaman:
grin e don dey clear.

Federal government just allow him truck dey damage state road without compensation to the state. Haba. Which kind play b dat

I am not a big fan of dangote, but stop typing ignorant crap...in western countries massive companies pay tax alright but also have a lot of taxes breaks and pay less tax in a lot of cases than in Nigeria.

The problem with Nigeria is that very few companies and individuals pay tax.
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Onucs(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2022
Yahaya Bello na wizard

That man too get orientation grin
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by manitoba(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Exactly same thing is repeating around the Dangote Refinery and Fertilizers at Ibeju Lekki.

The lives and means of sustenance of the locals has been short-changed.

Most of the casual workers are under paid and subjected to inhuman working conditions.

The federal ministry of Labour will definitely look away and the local chiefs smiles to the banks.

This will not abate soon.
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
nakaman:
grin e don dey clear.

JJC

Dangote would have been 10X richer if he was an American!

Seems you don’t know what capitalism is all about!

1 Like

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Dangote is a Fool.

Just look at you! You are cursing a business man because he has invested wisely.

A worldwide recognized billionaire!

If you feel bad about his dominance, align with your family members and raise a company that can compete with him, and not hating another man’s business strategy!
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
manitoba:
Exactly same thing is repeating around the Dangote Refinery and Fertilizers at Ibeju Lekki.

The lives and means of sustenance of the locals has been short-changed.

Most of the casual workers are under paid and subjected to inhuman working conditions.

The federal ministry of Labour will definitely look away and the local chiefs smiles to the banks.

This will not abate soon.

You talked about underpay? If you delve into that, all multinational companies would be shut down, including indigenous companies!

And you also talked about environmental impact? grin you are funny!

Same Nigeria where anyone builds anything at any place? Please don’t mention such as far as Nigeria is concerned. Cos if you want to go that route, half of Nigerian labour employers will go down with it.

Y’all just hate Dangote for no reason!

1 Like

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by ShaqFu: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2022
salbis:
Could there be a political under tune in this saga?
There might. Since the document revealed showed Dangote didn't even meet with the terms agreed in the document, I'll say he's using his political connections to down play what he should have done long ago.
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
docdes:
I wonder how that could happen: Acquiring such a huge property without due processes and documentation.

How could you have believed such lie?

After how many years! You think a person like Dangote does ok or have legal advisers? If all has been well over the years, why is kogi state government just raising allegations?

No one in the world can acquire such investment without following due process.

Same thing Ikwerre boys tell She’ll every year, that She’ll RA was acquired illegally, we all know how it ends, money settles it.

So ignore all those lies that he acquired such a massive investment without following due process and operated for years without anyone blinking.

1 Like

Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by mukthar2000(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Dangote , can't you just be ashamed of yourself to emulate BUA and Elephant cement way of operations and stop having exploration and modern slavery's mentality , have u ever for once hard any disagreement or protest BTW your counterpart and the communities they were located. Why do you have spirit of cheating peoples that u are suppose give happiness, Stop cheating Nigerians , make ur company policies here in Nigeria the same with the once in diasporas and stop deceiving Nigerians. Most time when i glance of Any of my Nigeria brothers and sisters saying Dangote was trying for Nigeria's by creating job, I shock my head feel like shading tears becos of their ignorances, not knowing that Dangote was among the youths future killers of this country.
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by iHateFraudsters: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2022
nakaman:
grin e don dey clear.

You just described exploitation.

And ended your post saying you don't know anything about exploitation.

grin
Re: Again, Kogi Residents Protest Against Dangote's "Monopoly & Exploitations" by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2022
You just have to love unchecked capitalism cheesy. The way it destroys things quickly and we're left to watch because we are to dull to do anything about it.

Unchecked capitalism = Communism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Prohibits Public Address System For Religious Purposes / Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) / Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.